Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
may use a few too many Kappas
I heard through the grapevine that the shuttle from MSP to the hotel last weekend was not actually a white vehicle, but instead a blue one. I was also probably waiting in the wrong place for it when i got in on Saturday, but I could not get in touch with a live person from Lorenz so I had to take a cab.

I will be leaving on Sunday morning. What shuttle would I take to the airport? When should I expect it to leave? Where, precisely, will it be leaving from? I did not think there was enough guidance in the GDQ email on this front so I would really appreciate some clarity on this before I go.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
presjpolk: 2015-07-31 08:58:28 am
presjpolk: 2015-07-31 08:58:10 am
HELLO!
I had to look for the LORENZ bus, it will have a piece of paper with SUMMER GAMES DONE QUICK on it.  Clearest place to catch it is in the main transit bay by Terminal 2, which is where all the city buses go.  It also stops *across the way* from where the hotel shuttle buses are, by Terminal 1, so that gets confusing.

But I don't think the shuttle runs all week so you probably want to take the Metro LRT/Light Rail. Take the Green line into Downtown Minneapolis, transfer at Downtown East to the Blue line.  Take the Blue line south toward St. Paul, and get off at Central Station.  It's very near the hotel.
may use a few too many Kappas
This would have been nice to know beforehand, but was certainly not communicated to me; I don't know about anyone else.

Right now, though, I need to know when it will be leaving the hotel for the airport and where it will be leaving from in the midst of this construction. I may have to get a ride from a roommate, otherwise.

EDIT: There is no longer a need for this topic as the shuttle from the hotel was much less painful, but the point still stands that more information regarding the shuttle was required for me, personally, and a few others from what I hear. This is my note to put this in the feedback thread.