Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Darkwing Duck: I can put Rygar in sometime Monday morning instead. Also, I don't think Essentia would kill you if you slept at her house for one night, nor do I think it would kill you if you paid an extra 5 dollars for one night.

Linkinito: It would actually be 2 am, because I'm listing the times in EST. I will make a version that lists everything in MST, or I think romscout and/or Cool Matty was thinking of coding the schedule page so it would display whatever your local time is.
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
A note to Mike: You should probably change the name to "Ratchet: Going Commando" because I never get Clank
Highly Evolved
Monday morning would be better.  I'll leave it up to Feasel, though, since he's got LotW as well.
RPG TASer
Is there anyway my grouping could be split up? Any time other than Saturday morning works for me.
I should be able to split up your grouping, DarkKobold.
I moved Legend of Mystical Ninja to Friday morning.

I reduced the time on Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando to 1:15 since Deathfire got a 56 minute time.

I added Mega Man 10 in between Mega Man 5 and Rockman and Forte.

I moved Rygar to Monday morning. If this is a problem, Feasel, let me know.

I'm still waiting to see if PEACHES_ is going to run Jet Grind Radio. If he is, then I'll most likely push the starting time back to 2 (12 PM MST)
My name is unpronounceable
Quote from mikwuyma:
I added Mega Man 10 in between Mega Man 5 and Rockman and Forte.

Will there be another bidding war for Bass vs. Megaman?
Probably not, since Duckfist doesn't play Bass.
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
Quote from mikwuyma:
I reduced the time on Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando to 1:15 since Deathfire got a 56 minute time.

and that was BEFORE I found two more glitches in the final world that shave off at least a couple more minutes!
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from mikwuyma:
I moved Legend of Mystical Ninja to Friday morning.

I am racing you being I wont be at work
Yoshi's eggs are at my mercy!
Quote from mikwuyma:
PEACHES_
Quote from mikwuyma:
Jet Grind Radio

Well, this is news to me. Has PEACHES_ been practicing recently? Is he aware of how miserable the camera and controls are? Tongue
Is PJ
Quote from trihex:
Quote from mikwuyma:
PEACHES_
Quote from mikwuyma:
Jet Grind Radio

Well, this is news to me. Has PEACHES_ been practicing recently? Is he aware of how miserable the camera and controls are? Tongue

You doubt PEACHES?!?!
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from PJ:
Quote from trihex:
Quote from mikwuyma:
PEACHES_
Quote from mikwuyma:
Jet Grind Radio

You doubt PEACHES?!?!

No, he doubts PEACHES_!
Intruding N313 and F014
Because I am staying with family, I will be on a normal sleep schedule.  Metal Gear is unfortunately too early in the morning, and I would also have to travel a bit too close to rush hour traffic.  It probably should be moved before Megaman 1.
I'm just trying to impress you.
Mike, I'd really like to add Typing of the Dead if there's room. 45 minutes is plenty for setup+game. I don't think I'll have time to learn Jet Grind Radio to a level I'd be satisfied with so to be safe I'm going to concentrate on Blast Corps and TotD.
Dunnius, I'll move Metal Gear to a different spot.

PEACHES_: I'd rather have Typing of the Dead be one of those games added as a donation incentive if we have extra time on the schedule. One question, what version would you play, PC or Dreamcast?
$15 per rant/allegory
Quote from mikwuyma:
Dunnius, I'll move Metal Gear to a different spot.

PEACHES_: I'd rather have Typing of the Dead be one of those games added as a donation incentive if we have extra time on the schedule. One question, what version would you play, PC or Dreamcast?

You may as well tell me how much it'll be then.
Yes
If you want to fill up an 8 minute time chunk, I can also do Maniac Mansion for the NES.
8 minutes is totally more than enough time for a 100% Cat Planet run.
Die Hard 2013.
8 minutes is enough for an encore of Die Hard.
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from kirkq:
8 minutes is enough for an encore of Die Hard.

You encore it we'll show you vengeance. Tongue
8 minutes is almost 2 Fantasy Zone cycles!!

I'd play TotD on PC, since it's faster and allows me to use a decent keyboard.
Highly Evolved
Someone in my stream last night wanted to donate to see the second loop of Spelunker for some reason.  Time?  You guessed it.  8 minutes.
Every 100 dollars earns an incredibly short game!
Fucking Weeaboo
After much thought, I think I have a solution to our little dilemma.

Attachment: