Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Weegee Time
I am really liking that Monday schedule.  So glad I have the day off to watch it.

I'm more bummed about FF8's timing, buuuuut I could probably take that Friday off anyway.
Don't know what to speedrun :(
My time slot is fine. Hopefully people are watching on Friday night around midnight Smiley
My feelings on The Demon Rush
You mean Saturday night?
Oh hmmm apparently I do mean Saturday night/Sunday morning. That's less ideal because I planned on doing my 14 hour drive home Sunday but no worries I'll just leave a day later and come home a day later as well. Guess I better update my marathon attendance.
If it's really a problem, I can shift your stuff around so that you play at Friday on midnight instead.
Edit history:
Youkai: 2012-03-26 09:47:57 pm
Nah no worries. My job is flexible. Besides in this spot I'll be up for Shinobi Smiley

EDIT: You put casual difficulty on my Gears run so you might also want to put "Muso" (easy) mode for my Muramasa run.
Well Bomberman gets a pretty shitty timeslot, but what can you expect from N64 bias Tongue lol
Claimh Happy
You might want to clarify that my SADX will be Sonic's story. Much as I'd love to run the entire game, sme of the stories are bad t watch an there isn't nearly enough time in my estimate :p
My name is unpronounceable
You mean you won't be speed fishing? Tongue
Gets the cake.
For categories, my Alice run will be new game+ (perhaps donations for difficulty? Not sure, it doesn't really change all that much) and Portal could be either in-bounds or OoB, donation incentive I suppose, or just whatever I feel like doing once I get to ch 4 =P
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
For my categories: Ratchet and Clank is New Game+. Katamari Forever is IL
Insane Killer Robot
Hey Mike, at the moment I think my time estimate on Aquaria can stay, but thinking about my 2 games and when they are, I'd like to request that Jumping Flash! be moved either later on the 25th or to another day.  The time you put it at is kinda early for me, and I am soooo not a morning person. Sad  Plus I'd be staying up late to do Aquaria and I'd like to not be tired for that.

(Also, minor thing, could you please correct my nick on the schedule to have the correct capitalization of CyberBotX and not Cyberbotx?  Thanks!)
Is PJ
CBX, in marathon time everybody is a morning person.  I had to race kareshi at like 6 AM at AGDQ, and I am generally incapable of waking up before noon.  We made it work somehow.  ^_^
Quote from PJ:
CBX, in marathon time everybody is a morning person.  I had to race kareshi at like 6 AM at AGDQ, and I am generally incapable of waking up before noon.  We made it work somehow.  ^_^

I just don't sleep.

Makes getting up a non-issue.
Insane Killer Robot
<.<  I'm an old man (not really, but kinda), I needs mah sleep.  Hell, I have a hard time getting up on time for work as it is.  But it's just a request.  If the time isn't moved, I will try to manage.  Just means I'll have to sleep earlier the night before and might need someone to wake me up. Tongue
No pain, no gain
By the way, Mike, LittleBigPlanet isn't individual levels.  I'm creating a new profile on my PS3 to start from the beginning. It means we get to listen to Stephen Fry through the intro, and that's always a plus Smiley

If you wanted, we could bid on the name of the PS3 profile.  Also, bidding on the costume for Sackboy would be cool Smiley

I need to test that using a downloaded costume would work on a new profile... I'll buy a costume pack to try that out tomorrow.  Should work, but it's always good to know for sure.
CBX: I'll see what I can do about moving Jumping Flash around, but what PJ said, you generally just make it work.

Brossentia: Oops, that was supposed to be Katamari Forever, not LittleBigPlanet.
Fucking Weeaboo
In talking with dragondarch on twitter, he's for the following idea (since time should allow for it, especially if Joachim/Pumpkin win) for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence: Not only would there be the character donation race, but we think that having a Boss Rush race (if enough is raised) following it would be a bonus.  The character used for it we're thinking would be the same as whoever won the regular race.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-03-31 11:58:51 pm
I made some changes to the schedule.

-Mr. K is now coming, so I added Contra 3 and 4 right after Portal, which adds an hour to the schedule. I also moved Metal Slug 3 so that it's right after the two Contras, because it makes more sense to have all of the run 'n guns together.

-I moved Rygar and Legacy of Wizard to Friday morning to compensate for the games added on the first day. Sorry DW and Feasel.

-Resident Evil is now being run on the Playstation version because Carc and I agreed that people enjoy the cheesy voice acting.

-Because of the added games/time, the marathon now starts at 3 PM EST (1 PM MST). We will still end a little later than the original end time, but the marathon will still end before midnight on site, so nothing to worry about Essentia. Wink

I might push the start time back to 2 PM EST depending on what PEACHES_ wants to add to the schedule. I know Typing of the Dead is one of them, and the other might be Jet Grind Radio.
Highly Evolved
1 PM ------> 5 AM ------> 7:30 AM is kind of ugh for my times.  I'll be doing Rygar with no sleep, which I fear will mean I will play terribly, and it's a race.
This is my avatar
*Sees R&C Going Commando will be at 4 am in Europe*
*Passes out*
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Darkwing Duck:
1 PM ------> 5 AM ------> 7:30 AM is kind of ugh for my times.  I'll be doing Rygar with no sleep, which I fear will mean I will play terribly, and it's a race.

Just stick some bananas in your ears and you'll be fine.  Either that or pie your opponent in the face.
that Metroidvania guy
Maybe I'm missing something here, but what's preventing you from sleeping at some point between 1 PM and 5 AM? :x
Highly Evolved
Quote from romscout:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but what's preventing you from sleeping at some point between 1 PM and 5 AM? :x

I'd have to go home for that since I'm not staying at Essentia's.  Plus, I won't be tired at all in that time.  I'd have to be awake no later than 3 AM to shower and travel back down to Essentia's.
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
Quote from Linkinito:
*Sees R&C Going Commando will be at 4 am in Europe*
*Passes out*

Yay someone is looking forward to my run *gets pumped*