Sad
<- 12345678 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
I love anything Alice and Wonderland related but I know nothing about the game. I'd love to couch commentate for you, but I wont be a very good one Tongue
I'd like to commentate Final Fantasy VIII and Illusion of Gaia.
Intruding N313 and F014
So it looks like I will be racing feasel in Super Mario World.  May the Donut Plains 3 gods be merciful.....
I'd like to commentate Mega Man 4 and Rockman & Forte if possible!  I'll be gentle, UA.

Also, the Sunday Sequence Break guys and I were tossing around the idea of feasel and I shooting some footage of the event and interviewing some runners (off the stream cam, obviously).  We'd edit together everything and use it as a main topic for the episode occurring after the marathon.  What does everyone think?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I like that idea, duckfist. Just be sure to get my good side. Wink
If you want an interview, Mike, we'll need to find a seriously talented team of make-up artists.
Everybody DANCE!
I just saw the full schedule, and I wanted to thank everyone for making sure I don't get a wink of sleep during SGDQ.  thumbsup
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
You guys may need to add an extra hour if Katamari Forever mode wins over Drive mode (I doubt it will, but just to be cautious).
Willing to teach you the impossible
I thought Mystical ninja was on the schedule... Anyone have a link to the post when it was cut?
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
Quote from Skullboy:
Sorry to do this but I'm going to have to drop out for this marathon. My summer work plans haven't materialized as hoped and if they do happen I may not know for a couple of weeks. Holding off from payment and travel plans on everyone would be unfair. I apologize to everyone whose schedule I've screwed up and I will try my best to make it to AGDQ '13. As for the prizes I said I would provide, I will mail those out once the last one arrives at my house. Best of luck to everyone running and attending.

Pretty sure it was Skullboy
Is PJ
I thought DarkKobald was running Mystical Ninja.
SGL Scrublord
Maybe we should change "intense matchups between different runners" to "Dragondarch takes on all comers" Wink
Pudding%
Quote from theseawolf1:
Maybe we should change "intense matchups between different runners" to "Dragondarch takes on all comers" Wink

We're getting dangerously close to that Wink
Fucking Weeaboo
Quote from Dragondarch:
Quote from theseawolf1:
Maybe we should change "intense matchups between different runners" to "Dragondarch takes on loses to all comers" Wink

FTFY Wink
What is the schedule adjustment to CET, I'm going to promote this on a game site with a 10k+ userbase and adjust complete schedule to CET for clarity as it's the time used there Smiley
Highly Evolved
Says CET is UCT+1.  Times are listed as UCT-5, so move times ahead 6 hours.
Pudding%
Quote from Sir VG:
Quote from Dragondarch:
Quote from theseawolf1:
Maybe we should change "intense matchups between different runners" to "Dragondarch takes on loses to all comers" Wink

FTFY Wink

I guess I'm gonna have to break some more of the IMAMYTH rules, ain't I? Tongue
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Darkwing Duck:
Says CET is UCT+1.  Times are listed as UCT-5, so move times ahead 6 hours.

Speaking of it … are times listed as daylight saving, if so, does the shift to UTC account for UTC being immune to daylight saving? If also so, remember, that CEDT is UTC+2 and we're using that atm … Unless of course the site is somewhere in North Africa, which probably doesn't save daylight, because they have enough =D
Willing to teach you the impossible
Quote from PJ:
I thought DarkKobald was running Mystical Ninja.

It was, he talked very briefly in the thread about a few strats, and I have not seen him since, as well as not on the SGDQ schedule...
Not a walrus
Quick stupid question for Kubelwagon, which port of Doom are you planning on using? It's not super critical but I'd like to use the demo recording rather than trying to use Fraps (or dxtory) again, would make the post-processing a bit less error-prone.
Balls jerky
but fraps was magical and worked flawlessly every time!!!
Gimme some sugar Shaggy!
Now that I have a building block to go on, just in case Forever mode wins, I suggest adding a half hour to the estimate for Katamari Forever
Professional Second Banana
Quote from deathfire123:
Now that I have a building block to go on, just in case Forever mode wins, I suggest adding a half hour to the estimate for Katamari Forever

If the difference is that large, let's just plan on doing Drive mode at the marathon - it'll make the schedule much easier to manage.
Quote from UraniumAnchor:
Quick stupid question for Kubelwagon, which port of Doom are you planning on using? It's not super critical but I'd like to use the demo recording rather than trying to use Fraps (or dxtory) again, would make the post-processing a bit less error-prone.

I was going to use Cocolate Doom. I'm not sure how to record a demo on that so someone will have to show me.
Not a walrus
Actually, I was just realizing that if you die and have to reload or something it'll screw up the demo recording, so never mind on that. I realize you're Not Going To Die but I'd rather not deal with that headache.