<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I must simply laugh.
Thank you all very much for submitting!

Me and my goons will now figure out who gets what game until May 14 and im hoping to have the Schedule finished at May 26!
You can never have too much zips
I already talked with Stinger about the possibility of a race for Star Wars Battlefront 2, but I'll post here so you guys know what is going on.

Im not sure yet if my laptop can handle playing the game and stream it. I would have to learn to play on PC since I normally do runs on the Xbox version. So that is why im not sure if a race will be possible yet. If not, StingerPA would'nt really be interested to play, but he could do commentary with me if he wants.
Quote from DarkLightBoco:
I already talked with Stinger about the possibility of a race for Star Wars Battlefront 2, but I'll post here so you guys know what is going on.

Im not sure yet if my laptop can handle playing the game and stream it. I would have to learn to play on PC since I normally do runs on the Xbox version. So that is why im not sure if a race will be possible yet. If not, StingerPA would'nt really be interested to play, but he could do commentary with me if he wants.

Just to be clear, I'd 100% defer to Boco if he doesn't feel like doing a race of the PC version is viable.
I must simply laugh.
yeah i will treat it as a Solo Run submission, you guys can figure it out until late may, no worries
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Sorry to bust in after submissions. I regret to inform you that I will have to drop my submission. It's not because I feel uncomfortable about my run and lack of practice, it's due to the situation that it's looking more and more like I might be moving and it just happens said time frame is the same time as SCRUBathon. @n@ If it helps, I will do my part in hosting Scrubathon despite the fact I only have about a dozen followers. Hopefully I will be game for the next SCRUBathon. -Reece @(_@
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
Oh right, I should have mentioned this but I did update my submission to 5 games
I must simply laugh.
i am very sorry to hear that Reece :/ hope everything goes well for you

PX_, we noticed as we went through the list today Cheesy
My preference on Disgaea 1 over Disgaea 2 has changed since Disgaea 1 got into RPGLB. I'll still keep D1 submitted.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from PinkPajamas:
My preference on Disgaea 1 over Disgaea 2 has changed since Disgaea 1 got into RPGLB. I'll still keep D1 submitted.

Well you are in luck, check the cuts in the Doc Smiley

Yes preliminary Cuts are out in the doc linked in the first post.

Alright additionally people in this thread said "i could commentate for this and that"

Now I have a favor to ask of the people who want to commentate: Contact the runner and let the RUNNER tell ME about it, so i know the runner is okay with it.
SPEEDruns not SAFEruns
Right on, made some past first cut thumbsup I get home the 21st so I'll derust SMB2 Any% and get the time down a bit further
Edit history:
RedArremer: 2015-05-10 04:43:16 am
Poor Barbie Super Model. At this rate it will never make a marathon. Tongue

I still can't give you an estimated time for Plague Knight. The developer said that the expansion with that mode is coming out in "Q2 of 2015", which might or might not be before Scrubathon. But I guess there's always Scrubathon IV. :p
Very Thanks..!!
Oh god that 4:45am already hurts, haha. But I will do it for great justice!

Guess I need to get back to practicing!
Edit history:
BBF: 2015-05-11 07:20:36 am
Uhm, I stated late afternoon to midnight CEST in my submission (so 5pm to midnight basically), yet my run is at 3 am CET?

I can do it if there is absolutely no way around it, but I would rather not.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
I like my times!  I won't have to wake up much earlier than I'm used to already and will still have plenty of time to go to work.  I'm assuming we'll get more information before marathon starts about stream set-up, etc.  Thanks for giving me a good chance to practice before SGDQ.
SNES rules!
My Aladdin and Demon's Crest runs are too early on a week day... I would prefer to have them be no earlier than 7pm CET if possible. Would it be possible to have them moved?
My other runs are on Sundays, which is perfect. Thanks for your consideration! Smiley
T r i P T e a M
Well this is awkward...but I just noticed this is going to happen on June, not July as I first thought. That really isn't gonna let me do anything on the week days. Sorry about this I am very dumb.
steak Steak STEAK!!!
This is going to be fun running Legaia at 3:30 AM.  We'll see how entertaining I am on three hours of sleep.  Good thing there's no slots in the Zeto% category.
Edit history:
eLmaGus-: 2015-05-11 09:57:19 pm
I must simply laugh.
this is why the schedule is preliminary, i just wanted to get something out there, i will try to find workarounds for everything of course

Quote from BBF:
Uhm, I stated late afternoon to midnight CEST in my submission (so 5pm to midnight basically), yet my run is at 3 am CET?

I can do it if there is absolutely no way around it, but I would rather not.

lol i misunderstood and thought EST for some reason, will fix
twitch.tv/deadrobots
I noticed Silent Hill NG and UFO were at the same time, Is it safe to assume UFO is as a donation incentive or if behind schedule?
i've got a slot on tuesday morning now, but i can't do anything untill after 8PM on weekdays Sad
Will we be making a skype group to coordinate? This seems to have been the best way to do things in the marathons I've been in before... assuming the skype group doesn't devolve into emote spam.
I must simply laugh.
Quote from ZanasoBayncuh:
Will we be making a skype group to coordinate? This seems to have been the best way to do things in the marathons I've been in before... assuming the skype group doesn't devolve into emote spam.

i will after RPG Limit Break, i am involved with the event so i dont really have the time atm

Quote from DLDarklink:
i've got a slot on tuesday morning now, but i can't do anything untill after 8PM on weekdays Sad

you are just there temporarily, i had to switch another runner, im looking for solutions

Quote from DeadRobots:
I noticed Silent Hill NG and UFO were at the same time, Is it safe to assume UFO is as a donation incentive or if behind schedule?

you are free to choose one of the two is the meaning of this Smiley
twitch.tv/deadrobots
Hmmmmmm, I'd have to go with UFO then, It's silly for marathon with the sing along ending, and there's an extra cool OOB glitch only in NG+ That I kind of want to show off.
twitch.tv/pxmacaiah
RIP anything close to resembling sleep for me, 7 am and 4 am go