Essentia: 2016-04-05 10:36:49 pm
Essentia: 2016-04-05 10:36:22 pm
Essentia: 2016-04-05 10:33:40 pm
Essentia: 2016-02-11 03:52:20 pm
Essentia: 2016-02-11 09:05:04 am
Everything's better with Magitek
The purposes of this thread are to:
- Arrange roommates for hotel rooms
- Organize onsite activities (such as tournaments, bowling, etc.)
- Organize post-marathon activities during bonus days

If you are looking for roommates, please include the dates you will be attending RPG Limit Break, how many roommates you're looking for, and whether or not you plan to book the room yourself. Note that there is a maximum of 4 occupants per room.

If you would like to organize an onsite activity or tournament, post in here so I can add it to the list. Also, suggestions for any activities during or after the marathon are welcome.

List of people looking for roommates
Augora, May 8-11, females preferred
Turbodog702, dates TBD
kirbymastah, May 10 or 11-14
NoWorries, May 8-15
Omnigamer, looking to split a room on May 7
Nitrodon, May 8-15
TheOurobori, May 10-14 or 15
Neerrm, needs a room for May 7

Onsite Activities
Dungeons & Dragons, organized by osey889. Info here
Thread title:  
Why Hello it is Me
*Raises hand*

I will be attending from Tuesday till Sunday. I'm fine with however many roommates, 1 2 or 3, though I would prefer 1 or 2 and ask for at least some way to contact said person(s) outside of just Twitch. I'm fine with booking the room, however it might be better if someone who is staying from a date earlier than I am arriving do so. I'm flexible and fine to discuss logistics.
Edit history:
Augora: 2016-02-11 09:05:28 am
dat jerk
I am planning on being at the marathon from 8th-11th (flying in on the day before the marathon and leaving the day after my run). I prefer to roommate with only female attendees if possible and I don't care the number of roommates. I'm not a fan of sharing the bed so I don't mind the floor, a cot, or the bathtub.

EDIT: I would like to add that I would prefer it if someone else booked the room.
Edit history:
Tide: 2016-02-11 08:34:03 am
Tide: 2016-02-11 07:47:23 am
Tide: 2016-02-11 07:40:49 am
Insanity Prelude
I'm looking for roommates as well. I will be flying in on Sunday the 8th and plan to stay for the week until the 15th (most likely). If I can't get the days off, I would be staying only until the 11th. I will confirm this hopefully soon.

Would prefer 3 roommates but no real preference. Would prefer if somebody else booked the room, but if you give me the instructions/payment/etc. I can probably do it since I have to be there early for my run. 
Looking for roommates for most of the event. I need to verify my requested time off dates first though. Would be interested in EDH/Commander MtG, tabletop games, and movie nights.
I'm currently at the moment planning to fly in on the 9th, and leave on the 16, which is a whole week. This is too stay for one of the extra hang out days after the event is over. I'm writing this here to see if anyone will also be coming in at these times and would like to room. Plans may change if someone outside this thread asks personally for me to room but for now, i'm not confirmed for any room plans and am looking to stay hopefully with 3 others during these same times or around this same time. If those same people who were interested in rooming with me would reply to this thread so that I have all the info together, that would also be great.
Plan is to arrive on the 8th, leave on the 15th. Looking for 3 roommates, and am fine with booking the room if need be.
Ate the extra spicy banana
I plan to attend from May 8th-May 17th as I'd like to be available to help with setup and teardown and any possible bonus shenanigans. Prefer to be with roommates that can pay for at least the length of the marathon (9th-15th) and I can pay for a few days myself if that is needed, though that is not ideal.
<(^_^)>
Aiming to be here during the second half of the marathon: 05/10 or 05/11 to 05/14. Looking for any roommates.
I'm going to be there for the whole event (Sunday through Sunday) and am willing to lower the price of the room as much as I can (up to 4). I'm a bit of a morning person (my regular day job I'm up by 3:30 AM generally) though that obviously will change a bit for the marathon. Depending on breakdown, I might be able to assist, it mostly comes down to when my flights get scheduled (doing that rather soon).

Extra things though: Mostly stuff Turbodog said, MTG, Tabletop games, etc. I'm planning on bringing my Genesis for the event (if needed) but also for practice and to play other oldschool games like Sonic 1/2, Streets of Rage, and even my other Shining games. For boardgames, I've got several good multiplayer including Risk, Monopoly, Dominion, Settlers of Catan, and I'd volunteer Small World but getting it there in one undestroyed piece could be rough.

I imagine the Shining Friends will end up together, but I don't know the exact dates the likes of Bowie and others will be there. If I know something, I'll bring it up.
Edit history:
parqbench: 2016-02-12 04:42:45 pm
hey yall...just signed up, and potentially looking for roomies. i see some people are already on lookout. i am planning for 8th-15/16 or so, god willing. noworries, tide, i see you're in need...if you'd like to PM i'd be happy to.
Why Hello it is Me
I'd be down for a board/tabletop game day or just playing a bunch in general. I play a lot of board /tabletop games myself and can offer a few (Dominion, Coup Rebellion, Skull, Ticket To Ride). Preferably games that either everyone knows or can be explained reasonably quickly.
Co-founder: Etrosgate.com
Quote from GhostKingG1:
I'd be down for a board/tabletop game day or just playing a bunch in general. I play a lot of board /tabletop games myself and can offer a few (Dominion, Coup Rebellion, Skull, Ticket To Ride). Preferably games that either everyone knows or can be explained reasonably quickly.

I'd be down for this also.  I'll bring Sentinels of the Multiverse along.
AndyLancaster80 - May 8 - 15.  Any number of roommates.  I can book the room if needed.  I am planning on renting a vehicle as well.
looking for roommates, may 8 - 18

ThatsFairZack, would be happy to room with ya as mentioned

Prefer 3-4 people
Obda, me and Wellsjr are rooming together so we are looking for 2 more so if all of our dates work together it should work out. Wells said he'd send you a message tomorrow about it.
Edit history:
obdajr: 2016-02-14 09:26:14 pm
got it, ill look for it
Idiot/TIUH/Reece
Obda, Zack, Wells, if you guys are alright with it, I'd like to room with you. @(_@ My best bet would be getting there afternoon/evening of the 8th and leaving on the 14th.
Edit history:
wellsjc: 2016-02-17 06:02:10 pm
wellsjc: 2016-02-16 11:06:38 am
wellsjc
I'm fine with that. Sorry, I've been busy with work, so I haven't messaged you, obda. Reece, I'm fine with that, as I said in TFZ's chat yesterday.

So, we would be set with TIUH, Obda, TFZ, and me.

I've booked the room to check in on the 8th and checking out on the 15th, though. that would be the only issue with the dates for everyone. Obda and TFZ are leaving after I am.
I'd totally be down for board games. Not sure what I'd be able to fit into my luggage, but I should at least be able to bring Exploding Kittens and Codenames (despite both of these technically being card games).
Edit history:
GhostKingG1: 2016-02-17 05:22:55 pm
Why Hello it is Me
Since Tabletop games are probably going to be a popular thing, there should probably be a thread for that. That said there's a lot of threads about RPGLB here already, is that still a good idea? I think it would be good to have a place for all the games people are offering to bring, plus maybe discuss what kinds of games we're interested in (since some games require a 4 or 6 player minimum) so we can organize things quicker at the event.
Professional Second Banana
Quote from GhostKingG1:
Since Tabletop games are probably going to be a popular thing, there should probably be a thread for that. That said there's a lot of threads about RPGLB here already, is that still a good idea? I think it would be good to have a place for all the games people are offering to bring, plus maybe discuss what kinds of games we're interested in (since some games require a 4 or 6 player minimum) so we can organize things quicker at the event.

Maybe people just post what games they're bringing, and Essentia can list them in the 1st post?
wellsjc
Quote from FeralPigMan:
I'd totally be down for board games. Not sure what I'd be able to fit into my luggage, but I should at least be able to bring Exploding Kittens and Codenames (despite both of these technically being card games).

If you're flying in, those names might be on a watchlist.
Why Hello it is Me
Maybe not listed in the first post, but maybe make a google doc and have a link to that in first post.
I'll be attending for the whole event and all the post event stuff (5/8-5/17).  If that changes it will be because I got a job, and therefore I will be able to pay for that stay anyway. 2bitmarksman, you may have a roommate

I can bring a couple board games if others are interested, by far the most uncommon one being Arkham Horror, and am definitely interested in playing them.