Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/QuestForGlory.html

Quest for Glory: So You Want to Be a Hero (EGA) () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Large-skip glitches]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Paul 'The Reverend' Miller!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Quest for Glory: So You Want to Be a Hero (EGA) () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Large-skip glitches]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/QuestForGlory-20151022/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
pr: I saw this but I usually leave verifying games I don't strictly know until closer to the deadline.

Very similar gameplay to the other two runs. Honestly not much to say. Except for

accept!

and the ending fanfare is sweet
Edit history:
ktwo: 2015-11-03 11:20:16 am
Just like LotBlind, I came here after having watched the fighter and thief runs. If I understand it correctly, the large skip in this run consists of throwing the knife in the last room instead of using dispel. There are quite a few ingredients to gather for dispel, so skipping all of that saves a bunch of time. Unless I missed something, this seemed to be even cleaner than the other two runs (but it's also only half the length).

Accept
Edit history:
mrprmiller: 2015-11-04 07:43:02 pm
mrprmiller: 2015-11-04 07:42:03 pm
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
You're right about all of that, ktwo.  And it was cleaner... actually, it was almost flawlessly cleaner in the parser until the last moment in the maze room, when I misspelled... which was cripplingly frustrating but everything else went so smooth and fast.  Even a faster run could still end in ruins if you can't slide through the door at the end, which is WAY harder in this version.  Even with the door strat I came up with it still messes up sometimes.  Getting through those small doors is really a bit harder than it looks.  :/
*types: cast verification*
good run, no errors
*types: cast Accept*
Accept
Decision posted.
Everyday is puppies and sunshine...
Thanks again to all the people who verified.  Smiley