Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/ProjectIGI.html

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to OdDzBall!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/ProjectIGI-20211013/Mission%2010%20%28medium1%29%20igi.exe%202021.10.16%20-%2003.24.15.115.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
A/V: A wider aspect ratio makes the characters look overweight. Is this a mode the game has natively, a change made to a config file or something else?

Looks like the old run has a framerate of 50 for some reason, which was probably wrong cause this is 60.

I can see this is certainly a little faster than Horned's old run. It looks pretty difficult to improve on unless you could somehow make Priboi move faster. Did you try some ways of doing that?
Quote from LotBlind:
A/V: A wider aspect ratio makes the characters look overweight. Is this a mode the game has natively, a change made to a config file or something else?

Looks like the old run has a framerate of 50 for some reason, which was probably wrong cause this is 60.

I can see this is certainly a little faster than Horned's old run. It looks pretty difficult to improve on unless you could somehow make Priboi move faster. Did you try some ways of doing that?

The Game has in game settings to adjust to this resolution
And yes the game has only upto 30fps but my recording was set on 60fps.
And for the gameplay I improved bcuz I destroyed the truck right after it spawns. Horned reaper actually wait for the 4 enemies to come out of the truck and then he killed them.And after those four enemies got killed, then only priboi can come out of that house
Edit history:
OdDzBall: 2021-10-22 12:53:10 pm
OdDzBall: 2021-10-22 12:48:57 pm
Horned and other speedrunners simply didn't think that the Truck can also be destroyed with Law80.
What I meant was in some games like Half-Life, the NPCs can be made to move faster (at a faster speed) by messing with them like e.g. throw something at them. Sometimes their animations can be cancelled by shooting them at the right time or something. Did you try stuff like that? There probably aren't that many ways to interact with the game world in this kind of game of course...
Edit history:
OdDzBall: 2021-10-23 05:40:35 am
Quote from LotBlind:
What I meant was in some games like Half-Life, the NPCs can be made to move faster (at a faster speed) by messing with them like e.g. throw something at them. Sometimes their animations can be cancelled by shooting them at the right time or something. Did you try stuff like that? There probably aren't that many ways to interact with the game world in this kind of game of course...

Yes, I tried
Gun firing and throwing M16's rockets etc but it couldn't force Priboi to move faster
Okay, sorry if I end up asking the same question about some future run, but it would help if you wrote more stuff like this in your comments. Then I don't see a reason why this wouldn't be an

accept!

(I think it doesn't increase the filesize by much for most codecs but just in case remember to lower the recording framerate for next time)
Decision posted.