--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
TehSplatt: 2017-05-05 05:54:27 am
Derp...
I'm gonna be running this game, no idea if anyone else is keen but I'm gonna give it a go anyway. Could be terrible but I already said I was going to run it haha. Figured I would make this thread for posting skips/tips and runs.
Thread title:  
You can out of bounce on the helicopter at the beginning.
Normaly the rotors will kill you, but if you diagonally jump with sprint against the heli and duck while in the air, you can slide along the heli rear and then jump over the fence as soon as you clear the rotors.
found out climbing is also possible, didnt manage to oob on the second heli plantform
Derp...
That's interesting, I've found some pretty funny clips so far, haven't even begun routing. Will post full video tomorrow of all the stuff I've found. I'm real confused about the freedom in the game like you can just climb any thing and everywhere and half the time you don't even know if you've gone the correct way but you're at the objective haha.
Edit history:
TehSplatt: 2017-05-07 10:05:08 pm
Derp...
So here's a pretty long video of the clips and stuff I've found and then tacked on is the start of routing and optimizing the run. I talk about needing to get weapons but there's actually a silenced pistol on a dead guy at the very start of the Teleconferencing Center his name is Elias Black, so that will be perfect. I think there's a whole lot of stuff that I'm waiting around for that I can actually just leave to update while I carry on with the run like diagnosing the looking glass network and all the elevator stuff. Also I don't know if getting Dr. Calvinos access card early is gonna screw up the run because it means you don't make this anti gravity thing that could possibly make things impossible further down the track.

Derp...
Ok I just watched DraQu's run and it completely makes everything I've done almost pointless, trying to get in contact with him and see if I can get him to post here.