Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/NinjaGaiden2.html

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (ntscus) (nes) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verifier Responses

Quote:
LQ/MQ encodes look great for an NES game.  HQ encode looks like it needs to be redone as I can see interlacing on the sprites at times.

Gameplay quality is phenomenal from start to finish.  Platforming is very optimal and boss quick kills have great shadow clone placement and subweapon timing/ammo management.  Stage 3 absolutely blew me away, between the tight ladder wall clips and the 2-cycle boss kill (which I didn't know was even possible).

My only real criticism is this run's 7-2 (which has random music) getting my least favorite track from the OST. Tongue

Easy accept.

Quote from Gerfuggery:
Video seems fine.

Saw this live, I know Jimmy wants to save a couple more seconds but this is such a great run and way better than the one on site.
Accept for sure.

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
The encodes definitely need to be redone, as deinterlacing hasn't been applied properly (none at all on HQ, and it's blurred on MQ/LQ), but I've heard the raw file is still ok.

Gameplay is top notch with only a handful of movement errors that I spotted. Easy accept, assuming the video issues can be ironed out.

Decision: Accept

Reason: The video quality is not up to the standards, but it appears that it's fortunately due to bad encoding and not due to bad capturing.

Congratulations to 'jimmypoopins'!
Thread title:  
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Yoooo! This run is gonna be on SDA? That is awesome, thanks for submitting and congrats Jimmy! Legendary run! I am so glad to see this game finally getting an upgrade from the 11:21 or w/e is on site now.