--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Mystik Belle () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Reject

Reason: The microphone was recorded along with the game audio.

https://queue.speeddemosarchive.com/verificationfiles/1895/

This run will be available for a month. After that these link(s) will no longer work.
Thread title:  
Run Information

Mystik Belle () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/mystikbelle-20160516/Mystik%20Belle%20Speedrun%20%5B3510%5D.mp4

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.
6:27 - what happens here?? It looks to me like falling and taking all this damage here causes you to lose 25 seconds to floundering about down the bottom, resetting the room, and even more time later when you have lost so much health and have to take it slowly.

8:00 - it looks like you're not quite sure what to drop here. I took a brief look at this game's info on the web so I could tell if there was anything random or procedural, but there isn't. The inventory and all the items really are as simple as they look. This is why you really ought to remember all the inventory stuff very well (use mnemonics?).

8:40 - okay, at this point I can see this run will need more work. That death didn't look intentional at all, and stems from the earlier mistake.

So, don't be too discouraged here, but the standards for SDA runs are pretty high: I'm reading that as an action game this isn't that difficult, nor does it look that way. Sometimes when you speedrun games, it becomes hard for that reason alone, but I just can't see that here. You should most certainly have reset after such a costly mistake. Also you gotta work on remembering the game better.

reject
I started watching this run, but already after 10 seconds, you can hear that the microphone is on as the runner clears their throat. I watched for a few more minutes and the same thing happened a couple of more times. Even though it's not very disturbing, the video doesn't contain a clean audio.

Reject
Decision posted.