Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Mega Man Legends (Any %) (Single Segment) (Easy)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Final time ~46:07, ending timing when telling Roll to leave the island. AV is fine, and no cheating from what I can see. A splendid run overall, with some very interesting tricks. Apparently, rollerblading through walls is a thing now. A couple of mistakes, but they're trivial in the grand scheme of things. I vote an accept!

Quote:
Good on audio. Good on video. The run was very good and is super clean. There is no cheating and very few miner mistakes. They are so small of mistakes that it does not really do much to the time of the run. I vote for an accept too!

Quote:
46:09 from the time you can skip the first cutscene 'til you talk to Roll to leave the island. The framerate is smooth and the audio synced great with the video (though it's worth pointing out that he gets to scripted scenes so fast that the audio lingers for a beat). The performance is pretty smooth aside from a few mistake moments which only cost a few seconds at most.

Accept

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Justin 'JMC4789' Chadwick!
Thread title:  
Whoo!

I have a question, did I mess up the rendering of the video and cut-off the in-game timer?  I think it should be used because all of the other runs for the series use it.  I believe the in-game timer at the end shows 39:22; it cuts off loadtimes, but not anything else.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
To quote Nakataleeli

"OH MAN IT'S A MEGA MAN"
3 and half minute improvement. Nice! Looking forward to watching it. :3