1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Waiting hurts my soul...
Here's their website with prices: http://gamedude.com/

There is no indication of stock, but you can call ahead (they don't hold games) or just ask me to look when I'm there. I'm happy to pick up anything for anyone. Let me know what you're looking for and if you're okay with the listed prices. This place is rather large and has games from Atari 800 to current generation, but selection is small for certain systems (all Atari, SegaCD, 3DO, and TG are limited).

SALE: Usually the sale is 20% off, but with sales tax that comes out to about 10% off, so take 10% the listed prices.

REQUESTS: Let me know if you have any particular requests like no rattling inside cartridges or no scratches on discs/cases. Also, let me know how complete the game needs to be for you. Please confirm the price of the game in your request as it has the potential to change up to the day of purchase.

SHIPPING: Depends on the game/system, but most cartridge games can ship for 3.50 (includes tracking). Flat rate boxes are ~$6, medium is ~$12, and large is ~$16 last I checked. I'll combine as much shipping as I can for multiple games. International shipping averages about $5 more for Mexico and Canada, and $10 more for all other locations for standard packages (more for the flat rate boxes which can get up to $40 - $50).

Good luck, and I hope the games are in stock.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
ConHuevos: 2014-07-02 10:57:18 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-02 10:56:08 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-02 10:55:03 am
ConHuevos: 2014-07-02 10:54:09 am
Ciento Dos Huevos
I'm interested in:

NES:
Mission Impossible
Solar Jetman
Hydlide
Kung Fu
Gyromite
Wrath of the Black Manta
Werewolf: The Last Warrior
Abadox
Commando
Bad Dudes
Legendary Wings
Rocket Ranger
Shingen: The Ruler
Silk Worm
Tiger Heli
To The Earth

I'm pretty anal about label, so anything torn or the label curling up, just ignore.  But if there's a sticker on there, no problem (assuming it didn't rip anything).  Cart only is fine, don't care about boxes or manual in the least.

PS1:
Dragon Warrior VII

Needs to be very nice.  No tears on manual, inserts very nice, disc must be in good shape (no deep scratches).  Don't care about the jewel case being cracked or anything.
Thanks!!!
WOW.
Hey, can I request you look and see if they have Shadow Tower for PS1 in stock? I need a copy for ESA. I would need it to be shipped to the UK but I don't mind paying the postage on that. Game complete with manual would be nice too. Thanks!
Heavy Metal Powered
Quote from Chrno:
Hey, can I request you look and see if they have Shadow Tower for PS1 in stock? I need a copy for ESA. I would need it to be shipped to the UK but I don't mind paying the postage on that. Game complete with manual would be nice too. Thanks!

Not to rain on your parade but, from one who shops from the US a lot: You're aware shipping takes 2-5 weeks, right?
All the things
I'm looking for:

SNES
-Captain Novolin
-Mr. Nutz
-Packy and Marlon
-Rex Ronan Experimental Surgeon
-Castlevania: Dracula X
-Kirby's Dream Land 3
-Super Troll Islands
-Brandish
-Stone Protectors
-The Pirates of Dark Water

Willing to take most conditions if any of these are available at all.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from ConHuevos:
I'm interested in:

NES:
Mission Impossible
Solar Jetman
Hydlide
Kung Fu
Gyromite
Wrath of the Black Manta
Werewolf: The Last Warrior
Abadox
Commando
Bad Dudes
Legendary Wings
Rocket Ranger
Shingen: The Ruler
Silk Worm
Tiger Heli
To The Earth

I'm pretty anal about label, so anything torn or the label curling up, just ignore.  But if there's a sticker on there, no problem (assuming it didn't rip anything).  Cart only is fine, don't care about boxes or manual in the least.

PS1:
Dragon Warrior VII

Needs to be very nice.  No tears on manual, inserts very nice, disc must be in good shape (no deep scratches).  Don't care about the jewel case being cracked or anything.
Thanks!!!

Will look, and noted regarding labels. One thing, it looks like DWVII would be about $55... looking on ebay most complete titles are going for $45. Just want to make sure you're okay with the price difference. In fact, this one went by quietly just recently: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Warrior-VII-PlayStation-2001-2-Discs-and-instruction-manual-/181456000582?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2a3f9ed646

Quote from Chrno:

Shipping time might be tight, but if you're willing to pay for expedited that'll usually get it there within 1 - 2 weeks depending on customs.

Quote from Omnigamer:
I'm looking for:

SNES
-Captain Novolin
-Mr. Nutz
-Packy and Marlon
-Rex Ronan Experimental Surgeon
-Castlevania: Dracula X
-Kirby's Dream Land 3
-Super Troll Islands
-Brandish
-Stone Protectors
-The Pirates of Dark Water

Willing to take most conditions if any of these are available at all.

Will look. On more than one occasion I did notice the Troll game and Mr. Nutz. With luck those are still there.
WOW.
Quote:
Shipping time might be tight, but if you're willing to pay for expedited that'll usually get it there within 1 - 2 weeks depending on customs.

That's fine! It would still work out cheaper buying it through you. All of the shipping costs on ebay are like $30 and I'm not paying that much.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from Chrno:
Quote:

That's fine! It would still work out cheaper buying it through you. All of the shipping costs on ebay are like $30 and I'm not paying that much.

Looked it up online; $25 priority mail, which is guaranteed within 10 days, or $15 for first class which is probably like Warepire said 2 - 5 weeks.

I'll keep an eye out for it.
Edit history:
DanE: 2014-07-04 09:15:35 am
Fjölpärsk
If it's not to late, I would be interested in the following games:

GENESIS:
Skeleton Krew
Soliders of Fortune
Blades of Vengeance
Dinosaurs for Hire
Out of this World
Chuck Rock II
Comix Zone

NES:
Contra
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

PS1:
MTV Snowboarding
Shipwreckers!
Power Shovel
Project Overkill

PS2:
Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

Condition does not matter that much, it should be playable at least.

EDIT: Added Project Overkill, Comix Zone and Chuck Rock II.
Ciento Dos Huevos
Ya, don't worry about DW7 then, thanks.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Quote from DanE:
If it's not to late, I would be interested in the following games:

GENESIS:
Skeleton Krew
Soliders of Fortune
Blades of Vengeance
Dinosaurs for Hire
Out of this World
Chuck Rock II
Comix Zone

NES:
Contra
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers

PS1:
MTV Snowboarding
Shipwreckers!
Power Shovel
Project Overkill

PS2:
Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

Condition does not matter that much, it should be playable at least.

EDIT: Added Project Overkill, Comix Zone and Chuck Rock II.

Got it.

I'm headed to the store in about an hour.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Sorry Omni, no luck. There SNES collection is really small right now. It looks pretty well picked clean.

Chrno, no luck either, but I just received a copy of the game if you really need one. It's in pretty good condition. I bought it for $20. PM me about it if you'd like.

ConHuevos and DanE: I'll PM you about the games I picked up for you once I sort out the prices for each and test the games to make sure they work. Let me know if you'd like pictures.
Ciento Dos Huevos
I'd prefer pictures, thanks.