SDAVerification: 2017-08-24 12:22:28 am
SDAVerification: 2017-08-24 12:20:38 am
SDAVerification: 2017-08-08 02:43:37 pm
SDAVerification: 2017-08-06 01:24:42 pm
SDAVerification: 2017-08-03 03:59:33 am
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/LegoRacers.html

Lego Racers (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Decision: Accept
(+ Accept of improved Alien Rally Asteroid)
(+ Accept of improved Tribal Island Trail)

Reason: The report about extra footage for some of the videos will be addressed to the runner and should be fixed before publication.

Congratulations to 'Greycatmon'!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Lego Racers (pc) (pc) [Any %] [Individual Level]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/LegoRacers-20170702/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
Edit history:
Soliduz Znake: 2017-07-27 03:17:26 pm
Soliduz Znake: 2017-07-22 11:02:58 am
I will be doing this one. It's been ages since I've been verifying runs.
edit: the runner says there is audio background chatter in some of the levels but I don't hear it, I'm playing video in VLC.

V/A: great
Cheating: none 
broke the record in all IL. nothing more to say. Accept unless the audio chatter is there and needs muting for now
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Faster times, newer strats.  I specifically listened to the courses mentioned in the comments very carefully.  Amazon Temple Trail is one the runner stated, but that level doesn't exist, but I heard no issues with Amazon Adventure Alley or Adventure Temple Trail, as I assume the runner meant one of those two levels.  Runner also mentioned possible audio issues with Pirate Skull Pass, and I was unable again to hear said audio issues.  Maybe others can, my hearing isn't exactly the greatest.

Overall, with video and audio, it seemed good.  I saw no cheating or signs of cheating, just better routing.  Quick question: Are not the videos by RbdJellyFish on SDA from the N64 version of the game?  I can't tell any significant changes in the ILs or anything of the sort, but will these new ILs be placed in a separate place due to being PC?  Is there anybody here that knows if there would be any differences between N64 and PC in this case?  As I said, I couldn't tell any difference, but I may simply be wrong.

In short, Accept for me unless people with more sensitive ears can hear this "background chatter".
I had mentioned to the Verification crew when I submitted that those two tracks had other audio, so I didn't submit them and ran new times so I wouldn't have that problem. Near the top of my LEGO Racers playlist on Youtube has the additional audio. Hope that clarifies that problem.
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Ok, that makes more sense.  Your comments about potential sound issues are still in the notes is all.
There's a word for that
RJF's runs were done on the PC version too.

I'll add in another accept for these improvements. The videos still have some extra footage from before and after the time trials, I assume these will need to be trimmed before they get posted? Otherwise no issues, great to see this game getting some updates.
Decision posted.
Improvement submitted for the race 'Alien Rally Asteroid'.
The improved Alien Rally Asteroid looks good.

Accept
If I got my second lap to my current best, I can shave off another 0.4 seconds. I have no idea is 1:10.00 can be subbed. Not unless I get a lap that's better than my current splits.
Improvement submitted for the race 'Tribal Island Trail' (1'17'70).
The Tribal Island Trail improvement checks out. From the looks of it it's the same route, just slightly better played. Nice work!
Now let's get this published before the next improvement comes in!

Accept
it's the same route, same bounces on the first 2 laps, and better strat the rest of the track.