page  <- 1234567891011121314 <- 1 ... 14
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
JimmyJamma15: 2015-11-30 10:31:10 pm
I am still working on this game here and there off stream, with my work going towards all boss% instead of any%.  Unfortunately life stuff has taken over at the moment so I am unable to stream much at all.  I can say that 11 hours and 40ish minutes is possible.  I was on pace for around 11:45:xx when my game soft locked on me during my last run and I lost quite a bit of time to mistakes, etc.  Hopefully in a few weeks I can start practicing any% again to get WR back.
I run for fun :)
Pretty cool that you're still working on this Jimmy. Don't know how you ever found the time. lol
Edit history:
Deathtome: 2016-01-30 06:41:14 am
Deathtome: 2016-01-30 06:40:47 am
Deathtome: 2016-01-30 06:39:47 am
Hello everyone!

I improved some of my Any% times on Legend of Dragoon.

11:35:30 (Legit) Part 1/2

11:35:30 (Legit) Part 2/2

I see great potential for a sub 11:30 for a legit run.

11:15:03 (Turbo) Part 1/2

11:15:03 (Turbo) Part 2/2

This run at best can be just below 11 hours.

I think I might retire from Legend of Dragoon speedrunning. I at least hope you enjoy the updated times and strategies. I love watching speedruns of this game, but play it myself is not as pleasant. Smiley
I run for fun :)
Well somebody's been working hard. lol  11:35... crazy man! One of these days I'll have to watch the whole thing and compare it to my old run notes--I would love to know where the biggest improvements came from.
I posted the notes on Speedrun site under this game. Browse the guide section and enjoy the comparisons between your notes and mine. Those are the exact notes used for the lastest legit run. ;-)
Once I get an FDS ps2 I'll give this game a shot too.
Hello!

I'm back once more. This time with a segmented speedrun of the japanese version! I did the full run without a PocketStation. I would say that it's pretty much impossible to do a RTA of the japanese version. At least if you are going to do it FAST which is the purpose. So, I guess this is better than nothing? First speedrun of the JP version!

Disc 1:

Disc 2:

Disc 3:

Disc 4: