Smiley
Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
yo everyone names Slag. just started speedrunning about a month ago. already running dishonored, pop warrior within, hitman blood money and now jumping into megaman x.
Hello Everyone! I'm Robin and I'm from Holland. I got into speedrunning by watching GDQ videos. I've grown up with Nintendo, so my favourite games are pretty much everything from the Zelda franchise, Donkey Kong 1 & 2, some Mario games. I could go on for minutes, but that wouldn't interest anyone ;).

For now, Hotline Miami 2 is my game to run. I like the fast pace and manic gameplay of it. I'm not too serious of a speedrunner. I play for two hours a day, if I find the occasion that is. I hope to contribute to this fantastic community. Stay true, everyone!
Hi, I'm drew, I'm a researcher hoping one day to be a professor, already in classes I team I'm assigning SDA and TAS runs alongside novels, poems, etc. Looking forward to my first GDQ—won't be running any games, but will be seeing if I can complete an entire dissertation chapter while there.
Marcus. Demelo Marcus. I just found AGDQ and SGDQ and am super interested in it. I've been playing games for 21 years now and am very interested in trying to get out to the Summer GDQ and help as a volunteer. If anyone knows how, let me know. Please and thank you
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
Quote from Demelo Marcus:
Marcus. Demelo Marcus. I just found AGDQ and SGDQ and am super interested in it. I've been playing games for 21 years now and am very interested in trying to get out to the Summer GDQ and help as a volunteer. If anyone knows how, let me know. Please and thank you

A thread under the section entitled "Games Done Quick Discussion" will be opened with forms to fill out to assist as a volunteer at SGDQ.  Keep on the lookout for it in that section.  Mind you you will need to register to got to SGDQ beforehand also.
Hey guys, I'm CrazedPorcupine, I'm a long time gamer and an Avid fan of speedrunning and have decided to get into it myself. I'm fairly new to speedrunning, and I'm excited to start. I'm new to SDA. My Speedrunning goals are to probably do PC/Wii/PS2 games. Probably doing The Ratchet&Clank Series and likely some other games.

My hobbies include music, reading and drawing.
What up. I'm shamus. Ive been a fan of SDA for a couple years and really into watching speedruns for the last like 3 years. figured its about time to shit or get off the pot. I am 100% unsure of what Im going to start running but itll be somthing rad! Anyways basically every speedrunner ive run into is cool so keep being cool anyone. Sometimes i stream with my buddy when we are just hanging so ill probally just use the same account hitbox.tv/sidetracked (hope its okay to post links)

Come by, i always love to chat... specially if you wanna talk about some pro wrestlings.
Hi, I'm GinoTitan, and I run underappreciated unorthodox short PC games!
Edit history:
Isaq21: 2015-04-24 06:14:28 am
I have way too much free time
Hello everyone! My name is Lucas but on the internet i mostly use the names Hojo and Isaq21
I don't speedrun alot but i love watching. I mostly just search for glitches and I might start help routing some games sometime
Hey there!

My name is Michael or SlayerXtR. I have a Let's Play channel on YT and I started watching AGDQ and a few of the other speed runner's like Zoast and Funkdoc do some amazing stuff in some of my favorite games.

I have been looking into learning how to speed run Resident Evil and other survival horror games for the PS 2! Hope to hear from everyone!
Hello my name is Adrian aka: Skalto. I'm very interested in learning how to run Majora's Mask speed run any %. But this requires me have the japanese port of the game of course for the fastest times. I know I can get it through the Wii64 emulator but is this way aloud? Also if its not what is a method that is aloud to speed run this game. I tried buying the Jap version through the store but didn't see an option.
RTA & MS
i guess ill post here lol.

hey im mini, I got into speedrunning in late 2013 when i watched a fallout new vegas run on yt. i did new vegas for a while and other games but only really got serious when i started running games from the metal gear solid series. I currently run MGSV:GZ and im working on MGS4 The Boss Extreme Big Boss Emblem (multi segment) 
Hi I'm trialq, I have a few gaming interests and speedruns is one of them. I'm here to watch runs and mess about in the casual speedrunning section. I'm routing an old Amiga/DOS game that has no speedrun (Cloud Kingdoms), maybe one day I can submit a speedrun of it.
Hello, I normally go by Vandelay nowadays but used to use the name Sentryman so just went with that. I mostly play nintendo games and PC games, but there are a bunch of ps1/2/3 games I've played as well.
no more umbreons pls
I'm row, twitch name is rowrow_, I've been working through some Spore speedruns and hope to get a run popular enough to submit for a GDQ segment. Looking forward to some good times.
Terribad is as terribad does
I'm azkiboh, also known as Stephen. I greatly enjoy the speedrunning community, but have little to no skill myself. I'll try just about any game I can get my hands on, but I haven't found the one that I would consider to be my absolute favorite.
Hey everyone, my names basedhnky.  Decided to pick up speedrunning.  I've been trying to pick up F-Zero GX but never got the hang of it.  Just picked up Dishonored.  Currently practicing and when I get comfortable I can try a timed run soon.
Can I get a PB??
Hey there guys I'm Kaged. 19 y/o bout to be 20, been watching SDA runners and events for years now but just today registered. I'm planning on speed running various games but need to practice up and get a cap card and a computer first so I'm basically just a forum member for now. I'm a little abrasive at times but am mostly a polite and fun-loving individual. Check out my profile if you want to be buddy-buddy!
Edit history:
Token: 2015-05-12 10:01:48 pm
Token: 2015-05-12 10:01:01 pm
Random Speedrunner
I'm Token (also go by MastaToken).

I've been running games since 2011 but I just now got around to making an account on here. I used to run Sonic games (specially Sonic 2006 and SA2B) but kinda got bored of the series so right now, I'm just running random games til I find my fire again (not that I lost it).

I currently run:
Life is Strange
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Lili: Child of Geos
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Toren (no run completed yet)

I run other games as well but most of those are IL's. Here's my SR profile: http://www.speedrun.com/user/Token
Hi everyone, I'm Jemballs and I run Portal, but enjoy watching runs of any other game. Looking to meet others, in particular other Portal runners!
Hi, I'm CrimsonSmasherGunhammer and I have a platformer addiction. Tongue

Just signed on to talk a little about Gunvolt and Megaman Zero, don't really have the time to sit down and run games right now.
Hey y'all, my name's Clay, and I go by StarOfViolence. I play JRPGs and rhythm games primarily (stuff like DDR and Beatmania IIDX), and I just started learning to do Dragon Quest RTAs, having recently done some runs of Dragon Quest I (SFC). At the moment I am practicing DQI to get my (bad) time down, and casually playing stuff like Half Minute Hero while I decide what else I would be interested in running. When I'm settled into the place I just moved into, I'll be streaming all of the above regularly. Twitch, Youtube, and Twitter are all starofviolence. Talk to me, I don't bite! :>
Hey the name is Alex/Stefantababy I haven't started yet but guessing it is a good game the plan is to start with Mother 4
Maybe Axiom verge as well
Hey everyone. My nick is s.scorpion. Im new to speedrunning (I've found agdq videos in december if I remember correctly).
Im currently trying to learn Spyro 3 and hope I'll be able to run it