Sad
<- 1  -   of 130 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Hello guys !

I'm Ncro Smiley Just another guy that loves video games and speedruns ! I'm currently running Legacy of Kain Soul reaver, having a run of 2 hours 16 minutes, but there still a lot to improve ! I'm also more casually running Valkyria Chronicles, and I might try to run Hotline Miami 2.

I'm really happy to be able to join this community, and hope to see you soon guys on forums.
Ncro Wink
SCIENCE IN ACTION!
Hi, I'm CrucialTwinz, aka CT, aka Twinz, aka Luke. I am a person who loves Touhou and have decided to run a game called "Touhou Puppet Dance Performance" after seeing a 4:14:40 run by a German player get post on Youtube. I've never speed run before this but thought I'd give it a shot as I love the game (and even wrote a guide on how to buy it for the english community!) I figured this would be the best place to bring this though after watching AGDQ/SGDQ for the past three years. Outside of this I work at a gas station and jog to keep myself fit. Living in the boonies puts a damper on a social life haha.
Hi everybody,
I'm TalesOfPixelia aka PascalNET. I have some interest in speedrun since 1 year due to a good web program only focused on speedrun and TAS named "Speed Game" (French). I've already performed a speedrun on Legend of Zelda: A link to the past!(under 5 minutes glitch) and started but uncomplete Megaman 2. Now my new goal is "Remember me" and the most part of Remember me community is here, so naturally...
IRL I'm .NET programmer.

See U.
TalesOfPixelia
Hello everyone, I am the Gaming Celesteon
I have just finished my first speedrun of Ori and the Blind Foret, though I have a tendency of getting sidetracked way too much during work and all

And I have been watching the Speedruns of the games that I love to play, keep it up
Hello Everybody! I am PatrickPower2013! Just call me Patrick. I am a huge nintendo fan boy and currently speedrun Mario Kart 8. Individual cups is what I have been mostly doing. I have just started to do 32 tracks. (Current time is private). I am just a kid that loves video games.

Happy Speedrunning!
-Patrick
Hi!

I'm roush, otherwise knownas roushmore917, and I'm here to beat games fast with the most fun I can have. I have been running Pokemon Emerald Any% Glitchless for the last two years, and have yet to be able to submit a run to here due to capturecard limitations... but I hope I can resolve this issue quickly, as I am the current World Record Holder (courtesy of Pokemon Speedruns and Speedrun . com). I'm glad to finally make time to join up here Smiley

Let's make progress together,
Roush (Brent Caldwell)
Well let's see what happens?
Hey I always loved Speed Running and i wish to join the Sonic adventure sonic SEG!
Thank you for sharing.It is uncertain how far along Impose is in speaks with Warner Bros.

Buy RS Gold
www.fifacoins2u.com
Well let's see what happens?
Also shengeyix can you point me to the sonic adventure speed runners?
Quote from ActionJonston:
Hello, my name is William. I am British. I'm not very good at choosing a good username and, as you can see, I have continued this tradition exactly. The name dubiously honours my own surname and Action Bronson, the famous chef and "hippity-hoppity man" - as we Brits don't call them, no matter how close to Stephen Fry we're imagined to be.

I've been watching speedrunning on YouTube and Twitch for nigh on three years, perhaps. So I thought it was high time I joined in (lucky you). I consider myself as someone who's inept at a few many things, and setting up a stream is no exception to the rule. Once I've grasped it, however, whenever that day comes, I think I'll be streaming Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, or any game I naively believe to be free from too much nimble 'trickery'.

Hello again. Just 're-introducing' myself. I've changed my username to reflect my new Twitch username. http://www.twitch.tv/VonJonston
Hello, I am GracefulMuse, real name Jordan, call me either.
I am new to the speedrunning community, I have always watched and enjoyed videos of it, but I have finally decided to buckle down and try it out for myself. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm not really sure where to get started honestly. So here I am.
Hi. I'm postcardsfromrussia. I'm not so comfortable with letting my real name be known, but you can call me postcards. I'm a girl zomG.

I've been obsessively watching videos of speedruns for a while, and I'd really like to try it myself. I'm really interested in trying to run Paper Mario, and I figured here was a pretty good place to get started.
vaahn-nee-vaahn
Hello everyone!  I'm vanni_van, and my real name is Tony.  I've been really interested in the speedrunning world for a couple of years now, and will be getting started with my own playing/streaming on Twitch once my equipment arrives tomorrow!

One important note: I will be doing all my streaming through a Mac, so any tips or advice that any of you have for the best and easiest ways to do this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
Oh right, I should probably post here. I'm GregSiris. I'd been watching speed runs since AGDQ of '12. Always been enjoying watching run, but I never really made the dive into it myself until recently. By recently, I mean a couple months since I never checked into this thread because I was too busy hanging around the Freedom Planet thread and learning.
Perfect
Hello everybody! Kilobite here, new to speed running and looking forward to being part of this fantastic community! Just working on getting my stream up and running, awaiting some artwork to be done (Twitch.tv/Kilobite) as well as some hardware to arrive. I frequently watch speed runs of several games on twitch of some people here in the community. I'll primarily be focusing on FFVII and SMRPG starting out, and will eventually dip in to others in the future. Best of luck to all you new runners, let's create some awesome content! Always looking for constructive criticism as well Smiley
You live in Anime, I was BORN In it!
Yo People. I'm a New Newbie here. Been interested in running a few games recently and would require help with the plans. I plan on running "The Legend of Heores: A Tear of Vermillion" in the future and also interested in planning a Boss rush of "Warframe". Will be posting SOONTM and hope to hear from you all Smiley
Hello everybody, I thought, I might post here first, before I go into more specific discussions.
My IRL name is Hannes and I am deeply interested in music and video games. I got curious about speedrunning a few years ago and thought more and more about it, when I was watching some of the last AGDQ and SGDQs. During the past weeks I finally decided to try speedrunning some games on my own, for fun.
Hi there. I'm Lucas and i'll be running a lot of retro games on my channel. Live broadcasts should go up for me in about a month when I can get xsplit. I'm going to be looking for casual and speedrun partners for some retro games (NES, SNES, AND Genesis) . If you are interested check out my page and send me a message.  Other than that I have the world record for Torneko the Last Hope with a time of 2:14  that will get posted to both twitch and YouTube. Sadly 7 hours worth of work on the commentary was destroyed and I have to start all over. I promise I'll get the video up when I can. The one thing I want is to be able to run one of my games during a marathon and I'll do anything I can to support other players and the marathons. My Twitch name is the same as my SDA name.
Edit history:
Royyu: 2015-03-31 02:44:26 pm
Hi my name is Royyu, I'm mainly a USF4 player and streamer. I'm here because I want to begin speed running Castlevania SOTN, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrows and Castlevania  HD.  I don't want this to feel like i'm advertising my channel or anything but if you want you can stop by my twitch channel and say hello http://www.twitch.tv/royyux . I'm currently training for Evo so a majority of my time will be spent playing Street Fighter but I will be speed running..Also I'll be playing DFO!
Hi everyone!  My name is Pierre-Luc and I'm from Quebec / Canada.  I've been watching the 2015 AGDQ marathon and will be there (in front of my computer) for the SGDQ version as well.

I am not really into speedrunning games, I mostly just enjoy you guys doing it and me watching =).  I have known SDA for quite a while (4-5 years I would say) but never got into watching live games before this year.  I am currently looking into the archives to get back to the other marathons (watched the CGDQ and now AGDQ 2011) so I will catch up on all those hours of speedgaming.

By the way, you guys rock hard!!  I never got the chance to donate or anything but I probably will this summer.  Hope you guys keep doing this in the future.
Keep up the good work, I love what you guys are doing.
I'm Ed, I go by TheMightyHeffer (or just Heffer/Hef) online.
Started speedrunning my first game recently, been gaming my whole life. The game I've been running is called Castle in the Darkness. In my opinion it's a criminally underrated game. I just beat the world record (as far as our small community knows) last night. woo!
Uhh.....
Hey everyone! I'm xVirtualNinjax (see, you know my name's cringy because of the two x's). I do a lot of streaming of the Naruto games on my twitch channel, and I came to the forum because I want to get into speedrunning, especially of the Naruto games (who would've guessed? :O).
Hey all i'm koefoner, i love games, specialy speedrun. I come from france and i'll would like to start my "hello world" with a proposition for a new validation of one of my record. So happy to be here and perhaps talk to interesting people who like same games like me Smiley
A pleasure
Stamina is maxed out!
I'm Josef, and I go by EnduraGamer. I'm 31, been prowling around SDA for a few years now, and started attempting speedruns a couple years ago. I think I used to have an account here, but for the life of me I can't remember what the name was.

In truth, my heart isn't in speedrunning (like watching though), it's in endurance and marathoning - a terrible habit I started in college when everyone else was partying, having fun, and killing their brain cells with various substances. I prefer the old fashioned method, i.e. sitting in front of the TV for way too long. Friends and I would compete to see how long we could go, beating multiple long games in a row. My current work-in-progress is all 7 console Phantasy Star games - 1, 2, 3, 4, Online Ep 1, 2 and 3 in one singe sitting.  Not a smart goal, but a goal nonetheless.
What up, I'm Hurbaz. Been a fan of speed running for a few years now, and with each passing GDQ it made me want to get into it more and more. Now I am. I'm currently routing out Saints Row 2 Any%