Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

inFamous: Festival of Blood (Any %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Quote from HoboWithaShotgun:
Alright, sorry for taking so long

After watching the run, I can safely say accept. There were a couple of weird spots that I was confused why the runner did this, but by the looks of it, it was intentional, and I'm assuming that's the fast method. But even without these weird spots, this is still an easy accept, it's obvious that the runner put enough effort into this run

As always, A/V looks good
No signs of cheating

Quote from PreddY:
Audio:
Fine.

Video
Not fine. I've seen a lot of better MQ runs with a much better quality, but if its ok as far as the officials say, I guess its acceptable, but not more. And the subtitles are not readable

Play
The runner uses the fastest possible way to move at almost all the times, he planned the route for the blood refills and flies up high to extend his hovering. And not to mention the rail sliding.

He ignores unnecessary opponents and kills those that gotta be killed really fast. He is already at Marys spawn locations to strike her which speeds things up.

There are a few mistakes here and there, but some of them happen due to the controls and aren't actual mistakes.

The run is smoothly executed with speed, the route planning was fine and the level of play is also pretty good, especially the quick aiming.

Only flaw for me is the video quality, aside from that I vote for Accept.

Decision: Accept

Reason: The game was captured on SD so it's not going to look at nice as it could have, but it's still acceptable

Congratulations to 'sk84uhlivin'!
Thread title:  
Belated congrats man Smiley