Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Svart Lyser Tronen
Thanks man! For those who don't know, coolkid and I are irl friends, and often twaddle about speedruns ect. We made the HL: Decay run together for instance. I remember the days when he was better than me at HL Wink

Complete collection of my SS demos if anyone is interested. You need hlspbunny mod in order to play.
32:55 demo +0:00
33:37 demo +0:42
35:21 demo +2:26
38:57 demo +6:02
That was a fucking amazing run to watch man, awesome job!
Congrats on the run - consistently entertaining throughout and a grand demonstration of skill, planning and dedication. Hats off to you sir, this is what speedruns are all about.
Can't belive you managed it in just over 30 minutes. New tricks are amazing! Too bad SDA doesnt approve accept scripted runs anymore though.

Anyway, awesome job. =)
Svart Lyser Tronen
Thanks a lot for all positive comments about the run. Very appreciated :>
And it's indeed sad that SDA doesn't accept script assisted runs anymore..
I'm a Half-Life runner ;)
bump
Quote from Zhouy:
bump

Why?
I'm a Half-Life runner ;)
Caus' I like the run.
Exoray
The runs are already linked in a stickied post at the top of this board. I don't really see a need to bump the discussion threads for that reason alone unless you are also adding to the discussion.
hi
Quote from moooh:
The runs are already linked in a stickied post at the top of this board. I don't really see a need to bump the discussion threads for that reason alone unless you are also adding to the discussion.

I agree.
C'mon Zhouy... what were you thinking?
Exoray
Quote from rayvex:
Quote from moooh:

I agree.

That doesn't count as adding to the discussion Tongue
Svart Lyser Tronen
Quote from moooh:
Quote from rayvex:
Quote from moooh:

I agree.

That doesn't count as adding to the discussion Tongue

That doesn't add anything to the discussion either Tongue FUCK, IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE!

K, back to topic. Who is up to beat this run?
hello, world!
I got this.

Just have to finish my SDA run first Wink
Svart Lyser Tronen
Good luck to you, dear sir. Even though you won't need it.
hello, world!
I still think there's more to find.... currently I plan on tearing apart uplink for fun, but man... I'm going to keep my hl route the same, but i have a feeling in the future we'll find a nice skip soon
Svart Lyser Tronen
Uplink teared apart already ;>
you should start to hang out on sourceruns more.

hello, world!
Yea, I know it has been Cheesy

I want to do the same idea as my hl, SS-scriptless-hard, but looks like right now it would be the same route as your 2 min run... but I want to see if there's anything else I can do.. trying to get that damn door to open faster Wink

I'll have to checkout sourceruns more often, I idle their irc but it;s just dead in there