--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
boss
Great watch.
Svart Lyser Tronen
Thanks groobo, good to still see you around.

Updating thread with a highly detailed video/audio-commentary. I included as much stuff as possible. And also tried to make it interesting for the educated HL elites as well as for casual players. It includes shots from map editor,  demonstrational footatge and extra examples from the game.

Enjoy:
hello, world!
stellar. thx for upload
Yes, Inexistence is a word.
Best commentary I've ever seen <3
Quote from Inexistence:

Ditto.
Gets the cake.
Quote from Inexistence:
train kept rollin
Quote from Inexistence:
hello, world!
Quote from Inexistence:

for real
The lesson that other audio commentators should take from this is, instead of spending half the run saying that you wish you had more time to talk about everything, you can actually make time.
Awesome run, awesome commentary!
Edit history:
oasiz: 2012-03-29 05:33:59 am
Iha paska
Nice and clean comments! Smiley
HL1 & mods are so full of crap that look just stupid but are actually quite simple and logical once you understand what causes them.
points for showing the editor / triggers, those give so much more insight.

btw, do you still need hosting for the file?
I totally forgot about that Cheesy

Droogie,
This is something that we need to do as well for the SS if it gets done, otherwise It's way too confusing.
Quote from Inexistence:

Agreed !
quadrazid, you rocked my world, I'm happy being around as you progressively enter the Half Life legend.

droogie: happy to know you're working on bringing back HL to SDA, keep the (good I guess :)) work going!
A Crab
Yes indeed on the commentary. Absolute class when it smoothly cut over to the map editor to show the door trigger and why the monsters can't open it. I hope you set a trend with this level of quality.
Svart Lyser Tronen
Quote from droogie:
Yea going for the electricity skip in a single segment could be a beating haha, it's all luck. I guess the only good thing about it is that it's so close to the beginning, if you had the patience you could do it. Imagine if the vort jump in half-life instantly killed you 75% of the time and you had to keep replaying the intro of the game... eek.

This is the way without luck involved. Just carefully walk on the red marked edge. It's really hard and costs like 30hp, but there's medkits just on the other side. < Picture >
Thanks for this speedrun!
Great news that people are also working on SDA conform HL runs.
By the way, one of your Youtube video links has a double "http:" in its address.

And I have a request:
Can someone post the correct MD5 hash for the IQ video?

PS: I really wish you'd do the Afraid of Monsters DC mod too.
md5: c1392c51991ad31faa6472f4b1438f56
Fuck yes! This gotta be the most ass-kicking Half-Life run there is. Machinegun and portal gun all over the place. Well done sir.
Excellent commentary as all the others said.