Sad
<- 1  -   of 38 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Metal + Speed = Life
Thats awesome.. its cool how operative is close to 1:30.. would be sweet to see it at sub 1:30 but 35 seconds sounds like alot to improve..
Pretty sure the 007 time will never be lower than the Classic time.. but looking at the differences is pretty cool. We know the agent times are not optimized but i feel they should be alot lower in general. Maybe classic could reach sub 1:45 but that would be prettty nuts too.
My prediction for good optimized times on 007 would have to be around 1:50-1:51
Yeah I agree. Agent and 007 need the most work. It’ll be awesome to see that overall combined time drop down. I’ll let you know what the overall combined time is again once all the 007 times are done.
Metal + Speed = Life
Not a super clean run, but it didn't really have any major mistakes, so its a decent start for now

Facility (Time Trial - 007)  8m42s

Nice job! If I have time tonight, I'm going to try some Airfield 007 to see what I can come up with. I won't be able to stream it but I'll be recording offline.

Offline run. 3:43 is 2 seconds faster than my 007 Classic Time Trial, and there's still a lot of improvement to be made. The biggest time save over my 3:45 is the console room at the end, but it still wasn't perfect. With a perfect console room, better use of sprint cancelling, and not reloading the P99 (I needed to because I probably couldn't have killed the bad guys on the runway without it), I could get under 3:40. That goes for 007 Classic as well. I didn't realize how improvable my 3:45 was.
Metal + Speed = Life
Wow server room was too impressive.. such a good run
Metal + Speed = Life
I tested out a couple different things and tried 1 more run just for fun,, and I got this lol

Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-07-28 04:43:48 pm
Nice job. I can't believe you survived taking that one picture after the hover. That was insane.

I got a 4:41 on Station 007. I think this level is quite a bit easier on 007 compared to 007 Classic because running through the train is much easier with health regeneration. There were a few mistakes so I'm going to go for sub 4:40 in the coming days.
Metal + Speed = Life
Damn thats great man.. your making quick work of these levels
Thanks! They’re improvable, but I’m really motivated to get as many levels completed as possible. I want to complete the leaderboard so we have a time for every level on all difficulties. I think I’m gonna leave bunker up to you though haha.
Metal + Speed = Life
Nightclub (007) Time Trial - 7m40s

Nice job. I feel like today was a pretty eventful day! I tied your airfield Operative 2:55 and we both got Airfield Agent 3:30 in the same hour. That Nightclub Time Trial is also really sick.
I'm looking forward to completing Jungle 007 and Outpost 007.
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah today was a good day... I messed around a bit in jungle and the hover section + rhe chopper ending are pretty troll..but its not that bad.. pretty sure by tommorrow one of us will get a good completion at least
Metal + Speed = Life
The times page looks cool with 4 tied records.. makes it look more optimized haha
Metal + Speed = Life
Missed the marker skip and a few minor errors, but this is still decent.. 7m45s would be a real optimized time I think

Jungle (007) - 7m59s

Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-01 06:16:24 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Whats next on the list of 007 levels for you? Im gonna stick to Jungle since im pretty close to a good optimized run..
Only 6 levels left without a time on 007!!!
I'm gonna do Outpost today. I feel like I've gotten pretty close to completion a few times when I was attempting it the other day. Also, the 007 time should be pretty close to 007 Classic since it's pretty much the same thing, except with a bit more death.
Metal + Speed = Life
Jungle (007) 7m46s

Im pretty mad about missing my shots on the last drone gun console.. couldve saved another 2-3 seconds  Sad

Edit history:
FitterSpace: 2018-08-01 03:46:55 pm
And then there were four. That's right. Only four levels left until we complete the times page for the leaderboard. Carrier, Bunker, Archives, and Memorial. All on 007 difficulty.
Today I got a 5:16 on Outpost 007 and a 7:09 on Solar 007. I really owe you one for the snowmobile strat in Outpost. Despawning all those guys after the EMP cutscene was a huge help. I know a few seconds can still be saved, though. I didn't do much sprint cancelling and I made a few mistakes.
As for Solar, it was pretty solid except for the one death near the end. It sucks that I died in the easy part then survived the hard part, but that's how it is sometimes. I think a deathless run will easily be sub 7 minutes, so I'm really looking forward to getting a time like that. However, I'm not looking forward to doing the remaining levels on 007 difficulty. I guess that's why those are the only ones remaining, haha.

Assuming the four remaining levels have 007 times equal to the 007 Classic world records, the overall combined time will be 6:43:51. That's a long time! It's pretty insane to think about, actually.
Edit history:
JamesBong: 2018-08-02 03:14:33 am
Metal + Speed = Life
Yeah that is alot of speedrun gameplay from one game actually.. i keep putting solar aside because its frustrating.. i really gotta get in more attempts for 007 and classic. Ill probably only work on solar today.. i really like this level casually but its not one of my strengths for speedruning

I'm still not done with Solar. 6:32 is good, but I think I could get a run 15 seconds faster than this if I clean up my movement and get better luck with the guards. When I get an ideal Solar time, I'm going to move on to Archives 007.

Are you going to do Memorial and Bunker on 007? I hope so because you're quite a bit better at those levels than I am.
Metal + Speed = Life
Eventually.. cant say im looking forward to it though. I just want to at least get something sub 7 for solar 007.. and i start my vacation from work this week.. so unfortunately ill be gone for most of next week.. I might onlt have time to play a bit monday morning and maybe on friday..
At the speed your going through these levels you might be done them by the time i get back lol.
Hopefully solar doesnt take me too much time today, if i can ill move onto another level
I have to run an errand so my stream is going to start later than usual today
Metal + Speed = Life
My wife had a bunch of things for me to do today so i couldnt even make it to your stream.. maybe ill try playing later on tonight.