<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Either way I got 5 shoe boxes from my local Payless so I can ship out the games. However UltimateDarius and ManOCheese has to contact me about their orders

You're referring to DKR, right? Without it, I think $32 is fair.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
Quote from Manocheese:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
Either way I got 5 shoe boxes from my local Payless so I can ship out the games. However UltimateDarius and ManOCheese has to contact me about their orders

You're referring to DKR, right? Without it, I think $32 is fair.

Fair enough. I'll send the package to UltimateDarius the way he wanted it by the end of this week or next week.
Aftermath just sent me 2 N64 games, a Gamecube game, and a PSP game in a Scotch Bubble Wrap mailer. Those get taken good care of. Much better than shoeboxes, if all you're shipping is games. Buy a bunch of those for cheap.
Yes, a cucco riding the ground.
Any updates?
Trying to get in touch with the post office about getting a prepaid label for Darius but I haven't had much luck. Mainly trying to see how it works since honestly, I've never done that and I'd rather be prepared for when I send it out...though I wish I already did.
Bitch Knee'd my nuts!
ive read all the pages and i would like the mgs collection, and you didnt give the other person who wanted it a price here is my offer, i woul dlike to trafe my RE outbreak 1,2 and my black lable devil may cry 3, let me know what you think.
You do know you're offering to give me 3 games I already have for one of mine right?
Bitch Knee'd my nuts!
yes i know im offering you games that you already have, but you said that you are recording something for youtube and wont get around to sell them and theyre in great condish, and you said that the devil may cry 3 was quite rare in black lable and i dont like this game. So i figured that you might want them,

Well the mgs collection has mgs 1 mgs 2 mgs 3 i just figured it would just be fair to trade you three games! Grin
Just letting everyone know that I sent out 3 orders, meaning yes I'm still going on with this. Please review the first post as I made a number of changes there.
Waiting hurts my soul...
Could you update the list to show who has claimed what now? It'd make it easier to see what is actually still available (if everyone follows through on the trades).

I think all I'm interested in now are the two 'Tales of' games. I'm thinking 10 for both. When do you think you'll be done with Symphonia?
Quote from ZenicReverie:
Could you update the list to show who has claimed what now? It'd make it easier to see what is actually still available (if everyone follows through on the trades).

I think all I'm interested in now are the two 'Tales of' games. I'm thinking 10 for both. When do you think you'll be done with Symphonia?

List was already updated. I used the Strikethrough on all games I no longer have.

Abyss would be about $13, and Symphonia $15, though I have no idea if I really want to get rid of them. Symphonia I have no idea when I will be done with.
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2009-12-03 08:05:47 am
Waiting hurts my soul...
Oh, I was actually talking about Phantasia and Symphonia. I forgot you had Abyss listed since I already have that one. Symphonia is a bit too much for me if you're looking for $15. I guess it'd be asking too much to get Phantasia for say $3?

Edit:
How does $3 for Aladdin and $2 for Dirge of Cerberus sound?
What are you wanting to sell the FF iv and FF v on GBA for?
Quote from thefinalbattalion:
What are you wanting to sell the FF iv and FF v on GBA for?

$30 each.
Never mind then.
Never mind then.

That's why I said list a price and not ask for one.
I want off the ride....
Quote from Axel Ryman:
SNES
Breath of Fire 2 -10-15$ (your call)

Other
Megaman X5(PSX) 5$
Megaman Legends(PSX) 10$
Chrono Cross(PSX) 10$

Not really sure how much shipping would be (32607)
Quote from Axel Ryman:

Sorry, you're the one that seems to want the money more than I want the games.
Quote from Axel Ryman:

Sorry, you're the one that seems to want the money more than I want the games.

As much as I need the money, I don't want it that much. Like I said, list a price or I'm listing a ridiculous price. It says it before I even list the games. If you're gonna half-ass reading my first post and be disrespectful, then expect a post like that. I'll sell them for a FAIR price, but so I don't overcharge/undercharge, I'm asking people to list a price. If it's too low, I'll go higher. If I feel its too high, I'll go low. I'm not trying to cheat people here, that's why I have the "Choose your Price" option.

Quote from RaneofSOTN:
Quote from Axel Ryman:
SNES
Breath of Fire 2 -10-15$ (your call)

Other
Megaman X5(PSX) 5$
Megaman Legends(PSX) 10$
Chrono Cross(PSX) 10$

Not really sure how much shipping would be (32607)

It'd be about..less than $10 for sure. I think it'd be about $5 for all those together.
1-Up!
edit: nevermind.
Would you accept $20 for Megaman Legends 2?
Edit history:
Yako: 2010-03-15 08:48:14 pm
Ignore this, I hadn't read the cash or cheque stipulation. Sad
Cigar Man
Axel, are you taking orders now?  Will you take $30 shipped for the rest of the SNES games you have listed?
Edit history:
ZenicReverie: 2010-11-09 10:13:58 pm
Waiting hurts my soul...
The thread hasn't been active for a while; who knows what he actually still has. Axel, can you update your thread when you get a chance?

Did Rane's transaction ever complete?
Rane and I didn't have a transaction. After my post he never sent me a private message about it. So far everything on the list is what I do still have to my knowledge, however I'm closing it down(Already did that to the title).

If I do decide to reopen, I'll either update the thread or make a new one.