Sad
<- 12
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Balls jerky
gbp gone. Super Double Dragon still doesn't have a game with it, but the box and manual are there. Wink
Balls jerky
Added a couple more items. Removed a lot more that sold. Still have 685 to go.
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-10-21 01:54:47 pm
dballin: 2013-10-20 12:28:56 am
dballin: 2013-10-20 12:28:28 am
Balls jerky
Wasn't lying when I said I'll be moving in the next month or so. Next Friday is the day so this is pretty much a "last call" post before I shut down operations for a while. You all rule and have paid for my portion of the first month rent and deposit with some cash to spare. Much love.

As of now I plan on going to AGDQ so if people want to save money on shipping, are going to the event, and don't mind waiting for games I wouldn't be opposed to just handing it off there. Sorry to people I've charged for shipping already and this may change in the future, but we can try right?

Edit: Gov't shut down over. Thread shut down begins. Laterzzzzzzzz
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-11-15 10:22:21 pm
Balls jerky
Ok I feel like I'm pretty settled in now so I'm opening this up again. Been enjoying my house and having lots of company over for some shenanigans in the mean time so this has taken a bit longer than expected. Not sure when I'll start just throwing things on ebay to get rid of them so get your requests in quick. Wink <3

Also decided to keep all my boxed consoles so those aren't for sale anymore. Not that anyone was asking for them.
The link in the first post didn't take me to your collection, but I dug around for it anyway. I'm curious what prices you would put on these:

Genesis:

X-Men
X-Men 2: Clone Wars
Urban Strike
Genesis flight stick

Playstation:

Soviet Strike

(Also, I have a complete copy of Star Wars: Episode I Racer for the Nintendo 64. What's the trade-in value on that?)
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-11-15 11:38:45 pm
Balls jerky
I swear I've fixed that link I think 3 times. Guess I still got it wrong... Should be good now?

Last I checked SWep1 Racer was worth around ~$15 shipped on the ebays. I'm bout ready to hit the sack right now so I'll grab prices on all the other stuff tomorrow.
Balls jerky
The Genesis games seem to be around 6 bux or so each. Soviet Strike is a game you basically give away. The flight stick i dunno. There's one sale from months ago at what I think is a ridic price. $18 lol what

If you want to trade at AGDQ I'd do ep1 racer plus $5 and be happy.
Sounds good then. I'll bring the game and pay you on-site. Thanks.