--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Raen: 2012-05-23 03:45:11 pm
Raen: 2012-05-18 03:47:23 pm
I've got a couple of things I need to get rid of (and I could use the money), so I figured I'd advertise them here at SDA.

First, I'm selling my Dazzle DVC 100. It's in great condition and works perfectly. I could include a splitter cable as well if you'd like. I'm asking $25 for it, with shipping included.

Second, I have a copy of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm lying around that have never been used and is basically brand new. The box is a little dusty and a little beat up, but it hasn't even been opened. I'm asking for $30 for it. If you'd like, I'd be willing to even just send you the CD key instead of the box if that is all you want, and I'd sell it for like $25 that way.

I suppose I should mention that I only take payment through Paypal gifting.
Thread title:  
Edit history:
DJS: 2012-05-23 05:01:28 pm
DJS: 2012-05-22 10:48:50 am
DJS: 2012-05-22 07:30:48 am
torch slug since 2006
pmed about the dazzle, so i got dibs on that  i guess
thanks anyway =)
I'm unable to ship to Sweden, so I can't sell the Dazzle to DJS. In other words, both items I'm selling are available, if anyone is interested.
Your just shipping to the u.s. then right?
And Canada, yeah.
Make it so.
Not even if I'd be willing to pay extra shipping costs? I'm in the UK for reference.
Twinkle-Twinkle Lil' Star, har har!
Hello!

Raen, I sent you a PM about the Dazzle and the splitter cable. I go into more detail there, but the gist is I get paid this Friday and am willing to buy the Dazzle and cable from you. However, because my card can no longer be linked to my account (due to issues with an old account being douchey), I have to do it the manual way by transferring directly from my bank. As mentioned in the P.M., I can have the payment sent to you as late as the 7th, if you're willing to wait.

Thanks! Grin