Smiley
Sad
page  <- 1234567891011121314 <- 1 ... 14
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I didn't realize that what's-his-face had one of the clubs. That's going to cut it down considerably. Right now I've just been going to Graham to get the club and the upgrade, then grabbing the map from the northern camp and getting out. Even so, I'm not sure it's worth it; the amount of time it takes to get it and the upgrade is probably more than the time I'd save using it, especially if I already have the Light Traveler perk. In the mean time, I've started working on Dead Money. It's surprisingly fun, mapping the fastest route through conversations and figuring out which skill checks actually save time and how to spend skill points optimally up to that point.
not really what i meant, but still, just hitting him with a grenade shot, and he goes mad, and will try to kill you whcihc cut the expansion to 8 min, if you're quick enought. and be careful about walking with weapons equip, in old world blues, theres a bug which can make you drop your weapon and the enemies will take it from you and hit you with it, descoverd that while running with a grenade laucher on my back and playing with 3rd and 1st person for dodging hits from melee, and trust me , you dont want a quick assfreak lobotomite with your club, i can smell the time lost.
I'm not a runner, but I try and help
[img] I've been searching a long time for how to skip right to the end of the game. First, I reload dashed up and around into Legate's Camp, which didn't do much because Lanius refuses to spawn because its not the end of the game. And then I thought, its not the end game mission until the "save your game" recommdation appears. The only time that shows up, is within the lucky 38 or at the fort. So, since the fort amd legate's camp are so close together I decided to just reload dash there too and when I did something odd happened. It listed off every single legion mission failed, instead of the usual first mission failed. My first idea about this: if triggered all those mission failed triggered then maybe i can get all missions to trigger, without having them fail. Which in turn, could give me the option of the final mission or something close to it. I also fucked around at Hoover Dam and i discovered the radio with static and a hidden small invisible platform. At while i stood at the platform, it gave me another idea. What if I could trigger the president to come early and probably either save him or kill him depending on you run.
I'm not a runner, but I try and help
Rip my english