Sad
<- 123
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I want to reply to this when it comes to the bonus stream,
last year it went kind of messy when bonus stream since everything was here and there
from people putting their consoles back together.

I am going to be on bonus stream and would need a pc with steam installed.
In the installation file of my game i need to change a code to get the dlc gear.

Is there any chance to have a tv screen as the screen instead of a pc screen
since i would prefer sitting in the sofa then in front of the pc.
If not then I understand.

Other then that there's nothing I need.. oh yes the drivers installed for a whirless 360 controller.
I will bring my own usb connector for it I just need the drivers installed.

Curseddolls
Quote from curseddolls:
I want to reply to this when it comes to the bonus stream,
last year it went kind of messy when bonus stream since everything was here and there
from people putting their consoles back together.

I am going to be on bonus stream and would need a pc with steam installed.
In the installation file of my game i need to change a code to get the dlc gear.

Is there any chance to have a tv screen as the screen instead of a pc screen
since i would prefer sitting in the sofa then in front of the pc.
If not then I understand.

Other then that there's nothing I need.. oh yes the drivers installed for a whirless 360 controller.
I will bring my own usb connector for it I just need the drivers installed.

Curseddolls

as for the drivers and the codes, i'd suggest just installing those @ the event on a computer that you can confirm is staying for bonus? it shouldn't be too much of a problem, also i'd imagine EVERY computer there having steam installed, so that's probably a non issue
Still good to give the heads up as what this thread is for. Smiley
Infinite Combo
DOne ( forgot to post. need tech crew to chech mine or rather schedule guys to check it)
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Needed to add something for Invisible war! please check if that makes a huge difference or not!!!
Seeing as my game is still not added to the list, should I just add it myself or post the details in this thread?
Quote from zoton2:
Seeing as my game is still not added to the list, should I just add it myself or post the details in this thread?

Yes, that would be very nice!
OK I added my game onto the list, nothing very specific besides needing a PAL PS2 with FDS.
Added Blacklist to the list.
The cake is a lie
Quote from Nikneim:
Added Blacklist to the list.

Oh yes, I added FEZ too.
I don't have access to a computer now since I'm on vacation, and I know it says the runner should add info about their own game to the list. However, I can't edit it on my iPad, so could someone do that for me? Takeshi's challenge, Famicom composite modded (video + mono sound)
Chaos Legion - Done.
That's a pity.
bit late (extremely late), but filled in SADX stuff and wanted to mention that I can switch between GCN/PC as necessary if capturing PAL60 becomes an annoyance
Done, sorry that it was late, I am a bit clueless about tech stuff.

I'm also not so used to using Google Documents but I presume the No/Yes was for if we bring our own consol, clarified in comments in any case.

Sorry to be a pain. :3
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 01:21:31 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 01:21:18 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 01:21:14 pm
Quote from Therio:
bit late (extremely late), but filled in SADX stuff and wanted to mention that I can switch between GCN/PC as necessary if capturing PAL60 becomes an annoyance

NOTE THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE

PAL60 should be taken care of, and should be captureable, if you are more comfortable on GCN, it would probably be your best bet.
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Yeah sorry completely forgot to do this, but all of my games (Arkham City, Giana Sisters, Pang, Parasol Stars, Rick Dangerous) are filled out.

Not sure what some of the fields are (the yes/no column has no explanation whatsoever for example so I no idea what that is, and there seems to be two fields for NTSC/PAL) but all the info should be there.  I'll be bringing an Amiga (but I might need a composite cable if I can't get a working one tomorrow) and using someone else's Xbox.
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 09:47:14 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 09:46:27 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 09:46:25 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 09:46:24 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-07-24 09:43:12 pm
Quote from RoboSparkle:
Yeah sorry completely forgot to do this, but all of my games (Arkham City, Giana Sisters, Pang, Parasol Stars, Rick Dangerous) are filled out.

Not sure what some of the fields are (the yes/no column has no explanation whatsoever for example so I no idea what that is, and there seems to be two fields for NTSC/PAL) but all the info should be there.  I'll be bringing an Amiga (but I might need a composite cable if I can't get a working one tomorrow) and using someone else's Xbox.

i saw a couple of No comments, seems like someone put their game in the top bar, the NO was supposed to be Console Modded, trying to recover the damage NOW Cheesy

EDIT: recovered document as intended (please check your entries, since some people seem to not know where to put their stuff, and there's some random gaps and overwritten stuff i have seen i think.)