Sad
<- 123 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I'm a scrubby noob
Done, I hope I forgot nothing as PC + Steam games + Specific save or config are a quite specific setup
Done, nothing complicated
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from General_Beatrix:

Quote from edenal:
Fill out your game/s only. No blank fields.
When you are done, highlight it yellow. And the tech crew will green light it.

@tdawg: I've seen your comment in the sheet and I want to say that last year they captured the output from the PC (via splitter to XSplit), so it didn't matter what you played on the PC (windowed or full screen) they always had the picture from it.
Done, hope it's enough
Done
Didn't put down a resolution because I don't have to play in a specific resolution, it can be 720p or 1080p(or 1080i i guess)
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-19 04:20:16 pm
i'll be bringing my laptop along which i'll offer for a machine for ESA for the entire duration of the event(as discussed with oasiz before) here's a couple of the specs:

i7 4700MQ
gtx 765M
8 gb ram
128gb ssd storage (2 64 gb ssd's in raid 0)
1tb hdd storage(still fast enough in most cases)
outputs: HDMI, VGA, obviously audio too, i could bring a few cables to get it to rca plugs if need be.

i will also be bringing along in terms of accesories:
Razer Blackwiddow 2014 (cherry mx blue mechanical keyboard)
Logitech g700s (wireless/wired mouse)
logitech g600 (wired mmo mouse)
razer deathadder 2014 (wired razer mouse)
razer deathadder 3.5G (wired razer mouse with slightly broken scrollwheel)

the reason for the multiple mice is the fact that all of them have a differently responding sensor, and some might prefer one over the other, my daily driver has become the g700s

this laptop could and probably should be hooked up to an external monitor, and it has enough power to run all the games that are being run on pc @ the event for as far as i can tell. pretty much on 1080p 60fps as well(possibly with a little bit of quality tweaking here and there.)

the resolution possabilities of this is obviously limited to the display hooked up to it, if we opt for using the internal display, that one is a 17 inch 1080p monitor.

as for people wanting to bring their steam games, i could probably preinstall them through game share or something of that nature, if i dont own the game myself, your specific saves or configs are obviously transferable in 99% of cases, i'll be glad to help out with that.
Quote from icedpingu:
Quote from General_Beatrix:

Quote from edenal:
Fill out your game/s only. No blank fields.
When you are done, highlight it yellow. And the tech crew will green light it.

@tdawg: I've seen your comment in the sheet and I want to say that last year they captured the output from the PC (via splitter to XSplit), so it didn't matter what you played on the PC (windowed or full screen) they always had the picture from it.

That makes sense yeah, thanks. I've removed it from the notes
FrankerZ
.done

.comment ESA Hype
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Someone .did it for me 8D (having co-op partners HyPe! xD)
I've filled mine out now :3

But I would like to know if anyone here owns Mario Kart 64 for NTSC-U? If so, I would love to borrow it for my skips runs, it would make it way less complicated, and give me a faster run all-round. I didn't know where else to ask if anyone owned it than here.
Hockey enthusiast
It's a pleasure to read all the comments. That will surely help us a lot with simplifying setups and reducing picnics.

.done <3
I love speedruns!
I modded RE3. It's done.
DX, DXHR, MGR, TRA, GTA SA
Done
@Flippy_o
Is it important that it's NTSC-U? I have the NTSC-J one, if that works.

OnT: I have filled my row. Let me know if more info is needed.
What is the plan for PS3 capture? Do you have equipment to capture with HDMI, or will Component be the way to go?
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:19:06 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:18:49 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:17:49 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:17:22 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:36:09 am
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:35:41 am
Quote from DrZaph:
What is the plan for PS3 capture? Do you have equipment to capture with HDMI, or will Component be the way to go?

I'd imagine component would be better because it's easier to split off the audio into the ESA mixing panel that way, they can handle hdmi with hdcp strippers(that they have) if it's needed though(although much less preferred obviously)
Infinite Combo
.done

I hope its not the ned of the world adding 10 minutes to my run, if game decides I will lose five minutes,
but I added 5 so its 1:10:00
so setup is included.. Since this was mentioned once before.
Edit history:
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-27 06:05:38 am
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-27 06:05:37 am
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-27 06:05:37 am
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-27 06:05:18 am
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 05:16:58 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 02:37:54 pm
j4sp3rr: 2014-06-26 02:37:45 pm
EDIT: scrap that then.
Quote from j4sp3rr:
If everyone with a pc run would like to add to their entry if they need to use a supplied pc, that'd be nice, i'd imagine the ESA crew WILL presume you are going to bring your own stuff along otherwise.

Just want to point out this isn't the case at all.
Wrote in what I think should be put in, if there is any issue, a PM on twitch would be the way to reach me the fastest
If you need me to add information for my game that just got submitted (Crash Bandicoot 2), the spreadsheet needs updating with the newly submitted games. Or should I add it myself?
I can see that the newly added games aren't on that list yet, but I wanted to see if someone can supply me with a famicom with 2 controllers, or if I should bring my own famicom (I have the original one but RCA modded), have been having some troubles with mine today, but hopefully it's just the cart. I ordered a new cart which will be here wednesday so I can make sure everything works.
Hockey enthusiast
The general rule is bring your own console. If you can't make sure that someone can bring a replacement.
are we supposed to add the games to the list ourselves or how does that work?