--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote:
You touched my stuff!?

Don't be silly, I know you liked it happy
First of all, shoutouts to everyone that made this event happen, was a nice way to kill time Wink

ThaRixer: Nice to meet you after like a billion years.
Joshimuz: Shoutouts to the sub 6 that totally happened.
Etholon: Face the dreaded cone.
Cyprys: Don't throw away your ghetto phone. 4lyfe, 4lyfe ye hear?
BuffSeagull: Next time some Spyro 3 or somethin' plz k thx bai
MarkHest: Thanks for the pizza the first night, really did save my ass, you are my hero.
DRSynj: Great job on recognizing me although I had a hard time recognizing you with your new, blonde, marvelous hair.
Rozerr: For being Rozerr.
S: For being different from what I expected (in a positive way).
Noizeeh: For looking more sleepy than I felt, made me feel awake at times when I should have slept.
The Austrians: For going to McDonald's with Oasiz and me in the middle of the night.
Oasiz: For going to McDonald's with the Austrians and me in the middle of the night.
Alko: For waking me up whenever we had to switch trains on the return trip.
Edenal: For going through this whole mess in the first place.
Flicky: For starting the rave party in the GTA III Race and actually knowing me.
AdamAK: For being completely unaware of what was happening furing the GTA III Race behind your back.
RoboSparkle: For Sanik 2013.
Also, shoutouts to the guy who tripped and planted his foot into my face while I was sleeping.

I'm not mad at you
Personal text
Also thanks to everyone that said they enjoyed my runs. Makes me really happy Smiley
Speedrunner
Alright:

Major shoutout: EDENAL!

Main shoutouts to: Svenne, Pro_JN, Joka, Arctic_Eagle, coolkid, Ozzy, Bangerra, Crippe, Nisse. (Many mains Wink )
ESA 2013 was a huge success and i had soooo much fun.

Thank you guys so much!!!

And coolkid: 3, 1, 2....
The Duce
Still gathering information to my shoutout but I need to know some nicknames. I was talking to someone in the kitchenarea at Nyeport, about blown fuses. What was your nickname?

Also, I was talking to another attendee about collecting old vintage videogame systems. What was your nickname?
Iha paska
Hmm might be me about the vintage stuff ?

We talked about demos, atari and stuff, chiptunes, etc..
The Duce
Yes we talked about chiptune and the demoscene, but there was one more that spoke to me about collecting, after we looked at demovideos
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rolmander ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know it is late, but better than never Wink

Niss3 or Crippe: I don't know which one of you was waiting at central station. Anyway thanks for picking us up at and showing us Skövde ^^
Edenal: It was a pleasure to work with you even though the recording didn't work as intended. Next year I'll be at the setup day, so we can test the stuff before the streaming starts.
dxtr: Loved the Duck Tales run, also the Castlevania and Metroid (f*cking RNG man).
Svenne: The Talespin race was hilarious, I hope your controller didnt broke XD
bangerra: Damn this cherry beer was so good, I want some more next year <3
Russian Donation Grill aka bangerras girlfriend aka Suzie: It was nice talking with you about the difference between the countries, especially university stuff. I hope you will be next year again at ESA, so we can do more of the funny stuff Cheesy
Kotti: Thanks for the Live Gamer Portable that we used for the Bonus Bonus Stream and I hope you will be playing some Hitman games next ESA =D
Partystar: Awesome DKC Returns run, get this guy some water! XD
AdamAK: Thank you for signing my GTA III and Vice City copies <3
Tompa: The red blanket donation reading guy, YUMP!
KVD: Awesome Super Mario Kart run, loved it!
pipe: Vidimo se sljedeće godine, u redu?
KennyMan666: Your Scott Pilgrim run was really good, but I also liked your Bionic Commando one in the bonus stream.
Alko: Your Asterix run was hilarious, sorry if you think we were laughing about you while you died so much in the run xD
Neviutz: I never thought you were the guy who is speedrunning Persona 4 (?), great Catherine run!
Raphioli: Random guy ftw <3
winkl0r: Andi thank you for your patience in general, I really appreciated it. You are really a great friend!
Jokaah: Loved the Chip N' Dale and Darkwing Duck runs, nostalgia feeling.
WMJ: I love it when you stream with NLG your F-Zero and Wipeout runs!
Airrider: Good lord I didn't expect anything on your Battle Kid run, but that was some intense sh*t there. Grats to the WR!
Druvan7: I missed your Double Dash run, sorry Sad
MrNiacin: Please keep the legend alive and spread the rolmander word!
Frezy_man: Really enjoyed the SMB3 run.
Rueake: Like the Double Dash, I couldn't see your Buck Bumble run, that catchy title song >_<
Pottoww: I think I missed your SM Galaxy 2 speed run as well, damn sleep schedules... sry.
Pro_JN: The Zelda II race was awesome.
Meridian: Tetris Attack blindfolded run!
iMysty: The King of Button tapping! Super Meat Boy was awesome
coolkid: Megaman looked so broken when you played it, sadly I couldnt see your Half Life and Quake run.
Joshimuz: RESPEKT+, I really loved it that you played almost everything in the german language. Maybe you could sign my copy of San Andreas next year? ^^
Dalfen: I think you were the guy who played Super Metroid on the bonus stream, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway your Metroid Prime run was great!
KanBan85: Fantastic presentation of Braid, I really loved it how you explained everything!
flicky: DMC3, Bayonetta and Time Crisis 2, those runs were really funny, especially the last one.
flicky's friend: I really thought you were also from the UK, sorry XD
Cyprys: Can't wait for your Gothic speed run next year Cheesy
Arctic_Eagle: Like I said to Pro_JN => awesome race
S.: Sadly I couldn't watch your HL2 run, but at least I managed to see your Episode on the bonus stream.
oasiz: Thank you for signing my GTA copies and I'm glad that I could help you setting up the bonus bonus stream ^_^
Shrimp: I never thought there would be another person besides Adam who would speed run Toki.
Rozer: U wot mate?
Sunblade: Man you really looked wasted when we met at the Nyeport xD Sry that I couldn't watch your race against pipe :/
Grokken or Grukk: I don't know which one of you it was but, thanks for translating most of the stuff at the Asian Restaurant
RoboSparkle: Next year we have to beat this god damn sonic game!
TinglesPalace: I hope to see you next year, but you have to run some games (bonus stream doesn't count :P)