--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Alko: 2013-07-26 08:50:03 am
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
I am positively surprised, this thread doesn't exist yet. So I'm starting it. I expect three pages at least, so let's go!

Shoutouts to Crippe, Ozzy, Edenal and all the rest of the Ludendi crew that I'm just not recalling, for putting this event together and making it happen!

Shoutouts to Petra for not making us sleep under a bridge for the final night (screw those misunderstandings >_<)

Shoutouts to Skövde for having Nyeport and Kulturhuset!

Shoutouts to the streaming machine for running non-stop and creating a twitch recording of 105 hours, before we had to shut it down to remove a hard drive (wasn't it?). Not a single blue screen. Wow!

Shoutouts to Edenal, Neviutz and Oasiz for manning that machine of a machine and getting every game captured sooner or later.

Shoutouts to Tompa, Bangerra, Suzie and everyone else who kept me company at the donation station!

Shoutouts to everyone in chat who loved my voice <3

Shoutouts to Charleon and everyone else who made sure that audio was absolutely awesome!

Shoutouts to the red couch!

Shoutouts to BatmanSparkle, even though you were not voted to be Batman (still can't believe it) loved the way you commentated during your runs, was great to accidentally meet you on the train while going to the bistro for food and tea. Was fun hanging out with you and great shades. I should insert a great pun here, but I just CAT think of one …

Shoutouts to Rueake for joining our train funzies crew in Nässjö!

Shoutouts to Dxtr for his beautifully painted fingernails, and for unintentionally taking away the Batman title.

Shoutouts to Svenne for being his usual, wonderful self. And for viking rage =D

Shoutouts to SleepingKenny for being a great guy whenever we talked, and for showing me some of the weirdest games evar.

Shoutouts to Jinny for showcasing Wand of Gamelon, to Tompa for owning that game, and to the donors for donation it into bonus stream. No gamer should be allowed to live without having seen that game xD

Shoutouts to Bangerra for playing bad games. Seriously, we need to start the 'get Bangerra better games' donation stream Wink

Shoutouts à A-M parce qu'il est français ! And for his beautifully soothing french accent.

Shoutouts to MeridianPrime for cowboy hat! And no-one turn him into a ferret, just because he's Draco, kay?

Shoutouts to Partystar and WMJ, the other parts of the dutch crew, for also being awesome.

Shoutouts to Pro_JN for also being awesome.

Shoutouts to Pottoww for not only managing prizes before the marathon, but also for being cool and so on.

Shoutouts to EnNopp for the greatest piano playing to be present at a marathon. Also shoutouts to GoronGuy for that awesome gigantic controller and to GnNoppGuy for beating Majora's Mask.

Shoutouts to Frezy, the Swede of Speed, for obvious reasons. How come you kept your shirt on? O__O

Shoutouts to S. I missed you somewhere up ahead, so here you are now. Great Jesus look Wink

Shoutouts to Kotti for never playing Dark Souls again Wink And because you're just a great guy ^^ Ja myös koska oot suomalainen Wink

Shoutouts to Wery for the greatest collection ever, the oldest console to be featured at a marathon and also for being great.
On that note, another quick shoutout to Oasiz for having an Amiga on-site. I can finally feel young *__* And to Robo for Super Mario Sis… no, Great Giana Brothers!

Shoutouts to thaRixer, also for being cool, but to stealing that disc Wink

Shoutouts to Pete for actually making it, even though he was too late to take the same train there as me. And don't forget to thank me for waking you up, whenever we needed to switch trains Wink

Shoutouts to Rozer for still giggling at dem punny puns, even though they were so bad. And get that World Record back!

Shoutouts to Adam_AK for a very soft and soothing voice and for not being scared in the dark of Amnesia Wink
Shoutouts to Flicky for being just an awesome person. I was scared the two of you might hate me, to be honest ^^'

Shoutouts to TimpZ, another awesome person; and find out how to pronounce you; Timp-zed or Timps Wink

Random shoutout to Franker-zed, the only way to pronounce that doggy Wink

Shoutouts to DRsynj for his awesomely beautiful blond hair-style. Seriously, wow *__* And because you're a great person, and because you're from right around the corner from where I used to live, and, and, you know ^^

Shoutouts to Edenal, my awesome Goof Troop pal. Funnily enough, my friends that donated during Goof Troop thought you were quiet. Dunno why, though … Special shoutouts for the SFC and the Japanese Goof Troop I took home *___*

Shoutouts to Josh and Kitty for making it there safely and also for being awesome ^^. Hottest knees ever, Josh?

Shoutouts to iMysty. U WOT M8?

Shoutouts to Airrider for a world record on Battlekid, that's not really one but whatever. Did you stay out of my laptop? xþ

Shoutouts to Cyprys, for being a great guy again.

Shoutouts to Kottpower. No, that's not Kotti, he's another great guy Wink

Shoutouts to Curseddolls, not only for great pictures but also for great assistance to making me look cute.

Shoutouts to Neviutz, not only one of the sleep-least people on site, but also a very cute Japanese school-girl, and showcasing some great runs, including Catherine, where I'm still amazed at the blindfolded parts. Yes, you had to take the blindfold off, but you still marched through the other parts easily! Wow!
Shoutouts to Tompa, another great girl on-site. Only get shaved Wink

Shoutouts to LotBlind for managing Breakfast for everybody.

Shoutouts to the Austrian Crew for sticking around manning the stream during the empty hours of bonus streaming. Maybe a meet-up in Austria?

Shoutouts to TinglesPalace a.k.a. Pokégrill and Suzie a.k.a. Russian Grill/Donation Grill, for keeping the chat entertained. Also to Tingles for the Pokémon Sapphire … let's play? And to Suzie for flashing THE PRIZE through the camera xþ

Shoutouts to anybody I have missed. I'm sorry, there were so many cool people around, and your name not being here is a complete oversight on my behalf. If I talked to you for more than two seconds, you were probably a cool guy. I have problems remembering names … (and I'm making up excuses)

Also: 45 'paragraphs' of shoutouts. 45 is dividable by 3. Half Life 3 confirmed! (not that I cared Wink )

Edit: iMysty, how the HECK did I get that i into your name? I WOT M8? >_<
Thread title:  
Audio-guy. twitchtv:ohgoddamnit
Shoutout to you, you were enjoyable to listen to, comfy kind voice :]
Iha paska
Being a finn, I can play the social handicap card with longer shoutouts, but you guys were all awesome <3
I really enjoyed the event and the people there. Green room was amazing.
Special thanks to the sanik2013 pirate stream crew, that game was amazing and was about as interesting as nightlife in Skövde.
I could think of more to write but I'll just leave it here.

Oh, and fuckings to San Marino! I don't want to touch another pizza for months now.

Thanks ! <3
Edit history:
flicky: 2013-07-26 08:21:09 am
$15 per rant/allegory
Firstly, I’d like to give my sincerest gratitude to Edenal and Kennyman for picking me up from Landvetter and dropping me off respectively. That was incredibly kind of you guys and really says something about the community. Additional thanks to dxtr for offering to do the same.

To all involved in the organisation and setup for the event, additional praise goes to you. Having been to AGDQ, I can confidently say that I prefer the way the stream room was setup and organised at ESA. The venues were amazing, especially for the price. The atmosphere was so fun and casual, it felt me like a holiday than any other speedrun/esports trip I’ve been on. The simple and loose rules really let the fun flow for everyone there and made a stream room that I really wanted to be in. It’s a totally different vibe from AGDQ and I really dug it. I pray it continues for future events.

On top of that: all the tech and donation people. Donation reading was really fun at ESA but the guys still went above and beyond with it. As for tech, you guys are the best and I hope you get the recognition you deserve.

I am going to shamelessly list this post in order of those I immediately remember, followed by stream order. If I forgot you, please don’t take it personally. Every time I write one of these I try to be cool and keep it short but you guys deserve some love, even if it’s not a normal thing for Europeans.

Additionally, if any of you would like to come over and stay or are travelling to the South-East of England and want to hang out, please let me know!

I’d like to give a special hello to everyone who sang or danced during the marathon, be it sober or not and to those who joined in for TSSB.

AdamAK & Oasiz – You guys are the bestest bests that ever bested.
Bangerra – Was incredible to hang out with you so much at ESA. Honestly, you’re way more than I expected in a totally good way. Come to England please~
Suzy – It feels really good to know that an “outsider” could join in and have so much fun with us. I hope you feel like part of the family now. You’re a lot of fun.
TimpZ – Synj said I should hang out with you. He was right. Cool dude.
DrSynj – It’s a pleasure as always. DMC3 went well. We should maybe get really good at that.
RoboSparkle – Same as with Synj, I’ll see you real soon amigo I think.
Shrimp – I looked it up, you can get a train to Edinburgh, bus to airport, flight to Gatwick for not that much. You’re good fun.
iMysty – I didn’t know much about you beforehand but a cool surprise. Insaaaane mashing.
D4rw1n – You are funny. Upload those videos though. I’m serious.
S. – “You want to go to House of Culture? I’m leaving now.”
Die Österreicher – Maybe next time speak German with the guy who’s trying to learn it? Whatever, had a blast either way.
Tompa – ilu Tompy. See you at AGDQ <3
Alko – You were cool to hang out with and talk to.
Kaoribuns – Was cool to meet a stream-viewer who just immediately chilled out and mingled. How did the Fishshot treat you the next morning?
ProJN – Expected geeky Swedish übernerd. Disappointed. Thanks for offering space to drink, even if we didn’t use it.
Dxtr – I’m srs u really cute. Should’ve hung out more.
Edenal – Come to England too.
Tingle – A pleasant surprise too. Stop playing rubbish mainstream Nintendo games though.
CursedDolls – We didn’t speak much but thanks for being there at the start of my Bayonetta run. Double thanks for taking photos.
Joshimuz – Also fun to hang out with.
Charleon – I’m serious about your song.
Rueake – Really cool to see you again man. Come hang before Teesports?
Jinny – Nice to see you’ve mellowed out a bit. Fun to hang with, get into that fitness thing and you could be strong as fudge.
The Dutch – Cool to meet you at the airport. Definitely some fun and friendly people! Great job in all of your runs too.
A-M – Didn’t speak much but nice to meet a French runner. I’ll remember that you said you’d come to a meetup.
Pottow – Had some cool conversations on the last few days.
GoronGuy – Had some other short ones. No photos though. See you at AGDQ.
Svenne – How many hours a day do you sleep?
Arctic_Eagle – You need a little more national pride. Cool guy.
Coolkid – Next time say goodbye. Jerk. (<3)
Joka – Hi, bye.
Frezy – I thought you’d be about more, that’s why I didn’t say much!
Kotti – Goddamnit, sing next time. How much Minttu do I need?
Wery – We only spoke once, but definitely cool!
ThaRixer – If you want to get rid of that pseudo-american accent, I can help you out.
PeteThePlayer – You need to pay more attention to your chat. Looking forward to GTA 3 100%
Cyprus – It’s amazing to see that you know what you like and you stick to it, regardless of what people think. It works out too. What I'm trying to say is, you rock the sickest mullet I've ever seen.
Rozer – Seriously, where are you from?
Soninku98 – Cool to see the younger guys coming out to this.
Noizeeh – Get some sleep.
Niss3 – Great job on sound and trying to help us find a drinking spot.
Ozzy88 - Coooooool
eTholon – Fun for sure.
Pipe – Argh, why are you all the way down here? Welcome to the speedrunning community. You’re famous now, St. Jepan. Super fun guy =D
Sunblade – Again, if I’d know you were leaving early I would’ve talked with you more!
Neviutz – This is why you don’t judge a person by their online presence, you might miss out on a great person.
SorkSorkSork – I don’t know if you actually run Dark Souls seriously, but if you do, stop.
Kottpower – I have a photo of you where you look mad at me. I think you’re secretly one of the funniest guys at ESA.
Cruxit/Crux/whatever it is – Maybe a little more passion? Jk u funny.

I know there’s some more cool room people & lobby/kitchen guys that I missed.

Apologies to anyone I forgot. I hope you understand.

See, I already forgot Grukk and that=/
This week was amazing, my heart sank when I had to leave Skövde.
It was a real pleasure to meet so many cool guys, the community of speedrunners is definitely a great one.
I would like to thanks all the guys who organized event, that was a big task. Also big shoutouts to the people who helped for the stream/audio/donation corner, you did a great work.

I hope to see you again soon guys.
Edit history:
charleon: 2013-07-26 07:33:35 am
What is a man?
Urghuurrrghhh, now I just HAVE to top the above posts! let's see how it goes!

ESA2013 totally blasted any expectations I had for it. All and everyone were very nice and I had such a blast with you guys; but sadly I didn't speak to you all, so the shoutouts will go to those I did talk to, and I hope to get better aquainted with you other guys next year <3

My biggest shock about the thing was that of the 130, 10+ could actually play the piano .. that was awesome!

Ozzy_88 - My bro in arms, my Harmony Of Dissonance Compadre, my Kebabroll companion. Mr 30 minutes walk (which took 1 hour 30 minutes). Seriously cool guy!
Dalfen - "Frida de e slut nue!" The best Skauning of the event, no doubt (Even if his friend comes as a close second). Had a blast with you and Ozzy.
Svenne - Probably the most charming person at the Marathon; and noone will ever forget tailspin <3
Pro_JN - Really nice guy which I had a couple of good talks with, would really like to meet him and Svenne again Smiley
iMysty - Didn't really talk with you much, but that SMB run was awesome, also i laughed as hell every time you and flicky started "Want to go at it, m8?!"
Flicky - Some people have the gift of the talk, and hell dude, you're one of those people. Your talk never got old or boring and I think you really lifted the event. Also: Towels!
Tompa - The man of the blanket and peppers, but personally for me he was a really cool and friendly guy, big kudos for bringing your piano and letting everyone interested play on it!
Adam_AK - I really enjoyed you playing piano for us. It was awesome, and now I know what 6 more years of practice would sound like, you really inspired me to go on playing the piano. Thanks man
Alko - Whenever I hear about German people, they don't speak english at all that good, but it sounds like your native tongue?! Hoooow?! D=. Best voice at the marathon for sure, and you were really nice as well.
Niss3 - Thank you for teaching me the mixer and stuff.. and oh .. every day when I went out of bed and came into the streaming room, Niss3 had refilled my water bottle, and stored it in the cooler for me. If that's not service, then i don't know what is?! kudos
Neviutz - I've only seen you on twitch before, but meeting you in real life was really cool! genuinely cool guy.
Kottpower - a fellow composer, it turns out! was really cool to listen to your compositions on the piano, and i've always been envious of your Super Metroid runs.
KennyMan666 - I travelled with Kennyman and Wery to Skövde, and they were both really nice. Me and Kenny are competing in the Simon Belmont bossrush mode in CV:HoD, which was really fun as well :), sorry i missed your bionic commando run, but ugh.. it was so early Sad
Wery - As someone said: best collection ever! also he's a really nice guy.
Frezy: I talked with you some, and I was really impressed with your SMB3 run. Game on Frezy, but don't forget about family too Smiley
Pottoww: Actually Super Mario Galaxy 2 was maybe my favourite run at ESA, mainly because there weren't THAT many people in the room, and the chat asked us all questions, and it felt more like a chill event rather than a serious run. Also I got kinda blown away by some of the tricks. POttoww is a really nice guy too :).
KanBan85: Didn't talk to you, but the Braid run of yours was Kreygasmic. Keep it up!
ibldedibbl: Or whatever your name is.. Of course i've known you from before but it was really cool to hang out with you during ESA also!
Dxtr: If i could pick any people to have on the castlevania team, it would be Ozzy and Dxtr. Our runs went smooth and it was really fun to meet and talk to Dxtr which I have followed for half a year on twitch.
Coolkid: OMgomgomgomg! he played on my gamecube! omgomg! starstruck to say the least! Cool kid is such a cool.. kid Smiley he's one of those "machines" that just wrecks any run. Looking forward to whatever game he decides to wreck next. Megaman run blew my mind.
Jinny: The first person i followed after watching ESA2012. Spending time with you was also a  lot of fun, even though i didn't know shit about mahvel :O
Suzy: Don't stop with the piano now, you hear?! was nice to hear you play what you could Smiley
Bangerra: Had a blast just being around you and your runs. And hearing what the worst game you ever played was gave me the biggest chuckle of ESA I think :).
TimpZ: me and TimpZ did a hype trailer for ESA 2013 that didn't get completed before the event, we kind of stumbled at the goal-line. Oh well, you are the Sonic-master, was really impressed by your runs!
RoboSparkle: You might not know it, but during your Batman: Arkham City run I Played with a text-to-speech engine which had batman's voice and kind of reacted to your "Please batman!" and stuff Smiley You were a really cool guy too, too bad we didn't get to do that CV:HoD blind race
Edenal: For throwing together this event. It was 100 times more fun than my trip to turkey this vacation (don't tell my gf :D).
Cripp3: The Power Blader! had a really nice time with you at the mixer and out in the kitchen.
Grukk: One of the Sound Guys, you did a hell of a job! And I really enjoioyed speaking with you as well
Edit history:
S.: 2013-07-26 08:53:35 am
Read how I tell everyone they're awesome and nothing else.

Adam: OASIZ
Oasiz: YADDAM
Pipe: Your name doesn't allow for shouting. It just doesn't sound right.
Darwin: Pleasure t... Whatever, you're not reading this anyway.
Kotti: I'm still sad you're not Indian. But that doesn't mean you're less awesome. Good job on Octodad.
Grokken: Thanks for lending me your N64 adaptor Cheesy You're a great dude.
Crippe: I didn't get to talk to you much, but you seem like a cool dude. Great tour you gave us!
Edenal: I'm not gonna say you did a good job on the organizing, as you've done so much more. You're an awesome person to hang out with as well.
Etholon: Stop chewing on your chin.
Jinny: Shame we didn't hang out that much.
Shrimp: Watching me play Toki must've been a pain to watch for you Cheesy You rock.
Noizeeeeeeeh: Cool dude.
Rixer: You were so hype about meeting me before we went to ESA, and then you didn't even talk to me. Wtf dude?
Sonicku98: You're a cool dude as well.
Tompa: I should've hung around the donation station more. It's a cool place to be and I only found that out during bonus stream.
Joshimuz: Pleasure meeting you. Good job on SA.
Kitty: You sleep a lot.
Leftbracket: Thanks for the milkshake!
iMysty: You're probably the coolest dude to hang out with. Also you got nice mashing skills.
Dylan: We did an excellent job on handing in those humanities.
Tompa's Blanket: You're the best.
Neviutz: NEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bangerra: You sounded genuinely disappointed when I told you I wasn't active on #blind. Sorry dude.
Suzy: Can't tell who is more awesome. You or Bangerra. Either way good job on being awesome.
RoboSparkle: You're the most hype person I've ever seen and I like it.
Coolkid: Why didn't you tell me you were leaving. Nice to meet you anyway, I guess.
Quad: ^
Nisse: You still owe me for doing so much Keyshifts.
Alko: Your Mario Party commentary was awesome.
Flicky: How rude of me to not introduce myself. Next time we see each other again I'll give you a proper introduction.
Flicky's Friend Max: You are a cool dude like everyone.
Dxtr: I like you and your hat and that's all I remember of you. Sorry.
The blonde Austrian guy: You're a cool dude.
The Austrian guy with the tall head: You're a cool dude.
Random guy: You're a cool dude, we pwn at rowing.
Austrian guy who did that weird beer game: You're a cool dude.
Breakfest guy: Thanks for the breakfest!
PeteThePlayer: I started scrolling through the list of people I forgot and I wonder how I forgot about you. Guess I should've hung around in the lobby more. Green room sucked to begin with.
Wery: You're a cool dude.
Arctic Eagle: You're a cool dude.
Sork X3: You did an excellent job at Dark Souls. Keep it up!
Saeaeaeataeaeaeaejaaeae: Nice meeting you. Even though you weren't at ESA to begin with.
Rozer: You're hilarious.
Cyprys: You kept popping out of nowhere and scaring me as you started to talk to me. Next time don't be so stealth.
CursedDolls: Nice pictures you took there.
Kaori: Aye Chief. Dat Coconut sure smell good.
Soundguy: RIP
The Dutch people: When I'm in a foreign country, the last language I want to hear is my own. Hence why I didnt hang out with you much. Sorry for that.
Leeloo: Team STompa beats Team Poke-S (or whatever our team name is) any time of the day.
Xebaz: Fuck you

Shoutouts to Goronguy, Pro_JN, AM, Svenne and all the other people whose face I remember but I didn't actually talk to: You're all cool guys.

Everyone elseI didn't get to see: You're all cool guys and I'm bad for not meeting you.

People I forgot: You're cool guys as well.
I'm also going to play the social handicap card and simply give shoutouts to the green room for being awesome in general and team Former Friends for making the Dark Souls run a bit less terrible by practicing the game more than the "actual" runners. Of course there is a whole bunch of people not involved in either that deserve shoutouts but I'm not going to try to make a list as I'd just end up forgetting someone. Everyone I talked to even for a bit seemed cool.
Quote from flicky:
Kotti – Goddamnit, sing next time. How much Minttu do I need?
I'll admit I almost kinda wanted to, so it was close Wink .
Edit history:
RoboSparkle: 2013-07-26 10:04:27 am
RoboSparkle: 2013-07-26 09:43:59 am
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
Goddamit how do I even keep up with this?  Well in no particular order and apologies in advance for forgetting all the REALLY awesome people, you know who you are (I think that should cover me):

Alko: An unmitigated pleasure once again from a chance encounter on the train to Nassjo (after a couple of hours trying to find a way to contact you once I reached there) through to your (somehow) improved commentary reading and oh dear god the dress!  Very fast learner of Munchkins as well and it was very brave of you to switch off the Pirate stream, I know someone would eventually have to but you stepped up!
Rueake: Oh dear god how did we miss each other for so long?  Thanks for introducing me to Buck Bumble and possibly the greatest game soundtrack of all time.  Your games may not be well-known or popular speedrunning games but you really destroyed them and made them entertaining to watch!
Oasiz: "How are you going to get into SPACE, Sanik???" Not sure how so much tech aweseomeness can make it into one Finn but you achieved that.  Thanks for the Amiga I will treasure it forever.  I swear to you that Rick Dangerous will make it onto SDA and show everybody what unforgiving memory gameplay really is. WAAA! Also here's to Decathlon 64 making it onto the line-up next year (Commodore 64 that is, none of this N64 crap)
Also shoutouts to the WR-achieving Sanik 2013 Segmented Co-Op Blind any% Pirate Understream Afterparty and the 500 or so viewers who stuck it out to the end!
Adam: Yet again another awesome time was had with Adam, definitely up for a Dutch weekend, just let me know when!  The AMA was a lot of fun too, very glad I got to be a part of that. Real gutted we didn't get to do the Dragon Crystal race in the end but we will make it happen at a marathon someday. Good luck at SGDQ, here's to the Master System master race and a Dynamite Dux co-op run!
Bangerra: Speaking of the Master System master race, really enjoyed meeting you finally and seeing Castle of Illusion destroyed so convincingly.  Again we need to search for a 3-player Master System game to beast, hope we can make a Dutch meet-up happen soon!
Flicky: Speaking of segues, once again was brilliant to see you.  It was so much fun to do the AMA with you during Bayonetta that several times I completely forgot there was even a run going on!  See you again real soon I hope.
DrSynj: Sorry that the Chaos Engine co-op didn't go as well as intended but thanks for being my partner in crime nonetheless and for helping achieve the world's first live console node duplication glitch on stream!  Love your new hair hope it stays as was much better than Nev's.  Really didn't spend as much time with you as I would have liked but hopefully we have England for that Smiley
Neviutz: For ruining my double-sunglasses joke ripped off from Airplane... you suck.  But very happy to see you again, you are still the master of strange Japanese games that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.  Sorry I only got to see the ending of Catherine this time but.... no... actually, YOU should apologise to ME for that ending dear God!  Was cool to see you at the airport again right before both our trips went horribly wrong.  Also that outfit...
Kotti: That Dark Souls Let's Play was just so much fun to watch I hope to see many more of those in the coming months.  Disappointed that you've uninstalled the game now but we both know that didn't stop you last time...
Suzy: Not sure of the spelling.  But your Russian voice was so sexy.  Stop stalking me.  Thanks for not slapping me even with the large number of perfectly reasonable excuses I gave you.
TinglesPalace: Sorry you missed being part of the Sanik 2013 team, but Flicky's right - you need to drop this Nintendo mainstream crap and start running Sega's regular crap.  Thanks for sticking with me through the Arkham City run.
S. Such a cool guy.  Everything you said was understated but it was right on the money.  I only vaguely knew you by GTA reputation before ESA but very happy I got to meet you.
Pipe: Twitch Admin Hype.  Didn't get to talk much but it was good to meet you, thanks for hyping up the Pirate stream Smiley
Ozzy88: Was awesome to see you once again.  Thanks for helping when it looked like my flight was on the wrong day, sorry the CV blind race never happened, maybe next year?
Edenal: The man, the goatee, the Donald.  I've got some awesome pictures with your face on them.  Thanks for being so cool throughout, shame we didn't get to put your Dreamcast to more use.  Anytime you're in the south of England, let me know (actually that part goes for all you foreign types, as long as it isn't all of you at once!)
Jinny: Didn't get to spend as much time with you this year as last year which I feel bad for, but the times we did have were brilliant all the same.  You're welcome to my sofa anytime (as long as I get a bit of notice!)
Random Blue Shirt Guy: You are an absolute beast at Sanik 2013!
Cyprys: That Mullet was too OP.  Never ever ever remove it!  Thanks for destroying Spyro again, always so much fun to watch, really glad I got a front row seat for that again.
Shrimp: You are without a doubt the greatest and most cunning munchkinner I have ever faced.  Your ruse deserved to work so much.  Also you are damned good at Toki, but that was so long ago now...
Therio: Your voice is just insanely relaxing at all times, I do not know how you do it.  Also you need to practice your Sonic games more, you're worse than FootBigMike Tongue
TimpZ: I didn't know that you had mad Supersonic speed IRL as well. Thanks for teaching me how to Ice Cap and Marble Garden and for letting me commentate on your runs.  Your Sonic 2 and s3k runs were wonderful although if I'd known what your Sonic 1 glitches were like I'd have challenged you to a race Tongue
Sonikku: For giving Sanik 2013 the awesome power of teamwork!  And for being a generally cool Green Room dude.
KennyMan: For lending your Xbox to me to download all sorts of Arkham City crap onto it.  And also that game you let me play.  I don't know what it was and I'm not sure I want to know either.  But you, sir, are a legend!
Tompa: Thanks for lending me your blanket (although it appears that blanket did the rounds...) and for generally still being a wonderful person.  I don't know if I'll ever recover from your offer of "good times" though.  See you at AGDQ.
Crippe: Again, didn't get to talk enough, but as an organiser you were so helpful and considerate, was great to see you again.
Frezy: That was some nice decathlon skills, even though it was your first time I think you came closer to dethroning Oasiz than either Adam or myself.  Shame about your shirt though, maybe next time?
A-M: Hardly got to talk but your Sonic 2 run was a real highlight for me, hard to believe that you had never played the game before but you beasted it magnificently Smiley
Josh: Always great to meet more Brits and congrats on the SA WR run.  I still think Sanik is where your true calling lies though.
Kitty: Didn't get to see enough of you but when we did talk it was great.  Hope you enjoyed your first stint out of the country.
Rozer: Thanks for helping with the meatballs on the last day.  Also well done for keeping the Sanik 2013 stream going for as long as you did, I can't believe you managed to find an OOB in that game!  You need to spend more time in the London/Home Counties area Smiley
iMysty: I like to think of you as the brummie Naegleria.  Everything you said became a meme, probably my favourite being BODY SLAAAAAAM!  After your performance with Toki I think we need to set you up with a camera and a copy of Rick Dangerous on Infinite Lives and leave you to it Smiley
Cruxit: So could you explain the objective of Toejam and Earl for me one more time?
Svenne: I don't know how you fit so much charm, warmth and friendliness in one Swede but good job, sir!  Also very sorry we missed out on your drinks and vice versa.
Dxtr: I heard you were one of the few ESAers older than me.  And yet you looked so very youthful. Seriously regret not hanging out more.  It turns out that you're the Batman, which I guess makes me Nightwing.  This year Wink
Niss3: Enjoy the remnants of the booze and thanks very much for everything you did Smiley
Meridian: Dude you have such a great hat and I want it
CursedDolls: Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, it was so great to meet you though.  And your photos were excellent.  Nice job you did on the guys, too.
LotBlind: Breakfasts were incredible thanks so much for doing that - I really feel bad not being able to help out for that seems like you really had your hands full!
Austrians: For reminding me that I really need to relearn my German because I promise I actually used to be good at that!
Shoutout to the Party in the Beach Park Playground crew for their random shenanigans and (hopefully) enjoying the introduction to good whisky Smiley
Etholon: Nice Toki-ing mate, you were very entertaining.
Jinny's Melee Opponent: I can't remember your name at all but you were awesome and thanks for teaching me so much.  Good luck learning MGS!
Dalfen: We didn't get to hang out this year but was great to see you again.
Eise Smit: You were a beast at Goldeneye, I hope the other theelite.net guys are half as cool as you.
CoolKid: The name says it all really.  Not much more I can add.
Wery: Didn't get to talk much but that was some nice Batmanning you did.  I'd form a Justice League with you anyday.
Charleon: Thanks to you and Ozzy for teaching me how to Maxim, sorry the Blind race never happened.

I might add to this as I know I forgot loads of awesome people but I had such an amazing time and I love all of you for making it as good as it was.  I'm already hyped for ESA 2014.  Lets DO IT!
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Wait, what did I do to your piratestream? Seriously, I have to have been sleepwalking =O
Magical. Flying. Bathtub
I was told that you had to switch it off on the final morning? Or was that someone else that ended it?
Personal text
Quote from flicky:
Joka – Hi, bye.

<3

I had to get up quite early. I was basically just waiting for you so I could shake your hand and leave Tongue
Smörgåsbord
Quote from flicky:
Svenne – How many hours a day do you sleep?

Dude, you catched me in a bad time, first of I was awake 40 hours and went to sleep. Then the other time I was pretty hungover and so forth, I hope you understand.

I will write shout-outs laters, too many people to give the love atm!
Okay a little late, but let me get the names of everyone infront of my nose to write this crap, cuz I forgot all of them already. Aren't I a great person? ^_^

Alko: The man whose voice kissed many viewers of the stream. Thanks for the commentary for my  Pokémon Sapphrie.. eh.. something.  You were seriosuly the prettiest grill at ESA. ^_^
Sonicku98: For being the best 14 year old of the year Wink I had fun hanging around with you on Omegle and cut the crap of hating everything I like. Hope to see you next year again!
GoronGuy: Although I haven't really talked to you, you were the only person I kinda new before ESA. And damn I couldn't say goodbe, cuz I was taking a shower. But watching you play and mash that button was fun, I guess. And I hope to be able to actually talk to you next year
Jinny: For being the best dad ever =) You were one of the people I talked to the most at ESA and I can only say it was fun. And dont complain about my hair being in milk anymore okay? I promise to bind up my hair the next time I eat cereal.
Ennopp: You were one of the people I haven't talke dto at all, but I still wanted to say somethng. My heart almost broke when your game crashed and you were teh best person to do a co-op MM run with GG with. I rly enjoyed watching it and you guys should rly try to do the whole run together next year. I can't wait to see that happen. Oh and you were seriously the best Pokéguy at ESA Wink Pokénopp!
S.: I think we only started talking, cuz I asked you how you met Xebaz and it was an actual suprise that you were Dutch as well. Keep the good work up with Portal 2 and I hope to hear more from you.
MeridianPrime: CowboyDraco! We had a fun time that one night of KH. I remember how we kept on waiting for sonicku and he juggler to stamd up and leave so we could sit on the couch, for the sake of our backs. The happiness when we could finally sit there! You wre surely teh funnest guy from "the Dutch guys". And keep the work up with all your puzzlegames.
The Dutch guys: God damn why were you Dutch? I heard because of you guys way to much Dutch at ESA D: But I am sure you all are fun guys to hang out with and have fun with.
Suzie: I'm happy that you were one of the other grills. I remember how I walked into the practiseroom all socially akward cuz I knew nobody and GoronGuy wasn't there yet and ha a small conversation with ou,. But later on we actually started talking, where we discovered that we could speak the same language ^_^ You surely kept the chat alive with your "Russian" voice. And  I'm glad I met you.
Ponytail guy: For being the first person Ii had actual conversatiosn with. We were both there just for fun, and ;'m glad that you were there to talk to me when I was still rly silent. I can't rly remember your name, but yeah. The chat rly saw you as my personal stalker tho Wink
The creepy Austrains: You guys brought the laugh to my face and I'm happy that I talked to you guys. Keep your perverted trolling actions going next year, okay? I loved it <3
Pipe: XEBAZ STEALER! D: Oh and an awesome Twitch admin :3
Tompa: For playing the songs  I love on the piano and giving me goosebumps. The transformation to a grill was almost scary with you, because you rly fucking looked like one. And respesct for staying under that blanket all the time, I found it rly hot in those 3 minutes.
Flicky: *sighs* Where to start? Thank you for the many lessons you were trying to give me and I play less Nintendo than you think ^_^ Haven't touched any nintendo controllers for half a year and have been playing alot of Sanik so you have nothing to say Wink But yeah, you were a rly fun Brittish person and a pleasant suprise for me as well.
Max: If we're talking about fun Swedish people here, you can't be left out. I rly liked hanging out with you and you're an awesome person. We had some nice conversations. And keep saving me from those creepy Austrians!
RoboSparkle: ROBO FOR BATMAN! Don't stop being a bad ass with your glasses. I enjoyed watching your Arkham City run and I'm sorry for the chat being retards while it was happening. As soon as I came home I installed it on my laptop, but I discoverd that it wasn;t Arkham City, but Arkham Asylum. Why do I always keep on messing those to up in my head. Well whatever, I'll just buy it. But yeah you're an awesome person. About the Nintendo shit, check my shoutout to Flicky Wink
Svenne: For always sharing smiles and having the biggest moment of rage at ESA.
Breakfest guy: I never got to elping you and I'm sorry. But thank you for the breakfast I discorverd on the day before I left xD
Sound guy: Sorry, for making your ears bleed, when I was testing my mic.
CursedDolls: For making those great pictures and the shoes. You should become a makeup artist, cuz you did a great job on the crossdressers :3
Crippe: Thank you for leading me the way to Nyeport, I was rly lost.
Neviutz: For being sucha anime lover and being the only one of the crossdressers who actually cosplayed. You were the pretty blond <3 Oh and for the many make-up you brought, cuz damn, I don't even have that much make-up!
AdamAK: For always sleeping while I was awake and for the great Amnesia: Dark Descent run I got to watch. I am not sure anymore where you're from tho, your nationality is confusing.
ThaRixer: EU SIG! Nope, you still don't look like him..
Sunblade: The fun German guy I never talke dto but met during the Arkham City run of Robo. I'm sure you are a fun guy.
John: Yeah, I'm not sure what your nickname is, but I had to mention you, cuz we talked. You did a great job on Harold and you were part of the best pranks of ESA Wink I loved them. Oh and keep on using trainstations as places to game, while you're waiting for your train. And you're a nice Dutch person.
The Ludendi Crew: For organizing this event. You guys did a great job and I rly enjoyed my stay.

If I didn't mention you, I probably totally forgot about your name. But I think every single one of you guys is fun and I can't wait to see the most of you again next year!

Edit history:
winkl0r: 2013-07-28 03:51:57 pm
Before I attend at ESA 2013, I knew absolutely no one of you guys, but now I have met many great guys and grills which I hopefully will meet again at the next event!
I think some will not know who I am -> one of the austrian guys^^

BTW: since I am very bad with names, until I had a few conversations with that person, I hope  you forgive me if I won't remember everyone by his name~

Alko: Our great bavarian donation reader, aaaawesome work! Next year again with some Weißbier! No, srsly 40hours straight of reading and moderation in an awesome way was great.
Leeloo:  We are not creepy :3 But for next year, there will be better stuff Evil
S.: ooooo god, you are awesome, I had a great time talking with you^^
Flicky: dude... 10/10 most entertaining person ever, you are just fucking amazing! I can't list every little thing that made me laugh^^
Tompa: dem massage, raaaawr, + you were awesome too throughout the whole week!
Neviutz: One from the german gyus that refuses to talk german... whyyyy ;____;
Breakfast guy: Well, thanks for being so obtrusive. In my opinion you were a little bit too over-eager but you did a good job with coordinating everything!
Svenne: I enjoyed your BC run at the bonus stream, even though I was the only one watching Cheesy
AdamAK: We never talked that much to each other, I have to catch up on this the next time!
Rozer: gooood, you made me giggle from time to time >.<
Suzie: That belgian girls that adds a shitload full of awesomeness to the event <3
Edenal + Ludendi Crew: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EFFORT TO SET UP THIS EVENT!
There are a few d00ds I want to cheer but I cant remember the name to their faces at the moment: I want to meet all of you again next year!

Thanks everyone from the playground partycrew and the awesome bohemian rhapsody singers Tongue

AND ONE F***ING BIG SHOUTOUT TO THE AWESOME BONUS BONUS STREAM CREW WHICH PLAYED TILL THE VERY LAST SECOND THE BEST GAME EVER: SANIK 06!
Neviutz, saving our ass during the goddamn silver level, thank you!
Rozer, you did a great job holding alone the fort during our "get some food at 2am in skövde" mission!
The austrian guys, great job!
The other person that played with us but I forgot, sorry for not remembering >.< but thanks for playing and supporting the partly pirated bonus bonus stream!
Thanks to all who set up the equipment in the "janitor" room Cheesy
Execute.
Shoutouts to every single person involved in ESA 2013, it was a real blast making you curse the feeble human brain's need for sleep. Hope to see the lot of you in person at ESA 2014.

By the way, 20-14 = 6, two numbers in that equation so 6/2 = 3, Half-Life 3 confirmed.
ESA 2013 was the best event i have ever attended. I'm looking forward to next year!

Alko: Our bavarian neighbor of the north you've done a great job reading donations and i know you will finish asterix and obelix next year with obelix Wink
Oasiz: It was really fun with you, espacially the GTA III run together with Adam. Without you we would have never gotten to McDonalds. Big thanks for setting up the pirate stream.
Adam: Amazing runs and amazing piano skills. I'm glad i have your signature on my backpack!
Flicky: I never thought a person could be this amazing. Always having a fun response to everything. And next year I will try to talk german with you more often.
Neviutz: A german from wich i didn't know he was german most of the time. Catherine ending was awesome. But the best thing was that you saved us at sanik 06 in the pirate stream!
Suzie: Belgium/Russian donation girl, it was really awesome with you although we only talked at the park. Thanks to you i now know a belgium cherry beer.
TinglesPalace: It was really fun with you and don't compare me with the austrian creeps, i always tried to be nice ;D. Shoutout to ESA 2014 in Amsterdam at leeloos room!
S. You are awesome. I'm really glad meeting you. Let's play some Portal 2 coop some time!
Edenal and Ludendi: Thanks for organizing this awesome event.
Cyprys: Great spyro run. We didn't get to talk much but we can fetch up via skype for that.
Tompa: Great guy. Helping out everywhere and giving great massages.
Rozer: You made the time after the bonus stream incredible. Without you we wouldn't have finished the silver part of sanik!
RoboSparkle: It was very fun with you especially in the park. Best whisky i ever tried. Next year we will talk to you only in german!

Sorry i skipped some of you but be sure all of you were awesome and again special thanks for the pirate stream crew!
If someone ever visits Austria let me know!
Hockey enthusiast
I had the best week! Even though I mostly felt like a chicken running around with it's head cutoff... Unfortunately I did not speak to everybody, but I think I had at least a little chat with most of you. I promise to speak to everyone next year no matter what!

My personal shout-outs will have to wait a couple of days. Though there are two persons who I am glad to call friends who cannot be given enough praise for their work with ESA. Niss3 & Crippe.

More to come in a couple of days!
Edit history:
ozzy88: 2013-07-29 04:16:00 pm
Thinking back to this even I feel proud to have been a part of it and I got to enjoy spending time with like-minded people I admire. Your efforts spent to just get there and to put on a show to try and bring help to those in need. Using the skills you've achieved through hours upon hours of practice. Being there and enriching the speedrunning community in person, by streaming or by participating on these forums. For this I thank all of you.

Most of you probably didn't get to talk all that much to me and it's because of my shyness. I easily get intimidated by other people and so I'm not really good at starting conversation...

So, as to my shoutouts I'm just going to include the ones that pop into my head and I hope that I get over my shyness, so that I may include more people next time ^^'

Edenal: This man is what made it all happen this year, I have no doubt about that. There are not enough words to describe how much this means to me. Not only did you basicly plan this whole marathon yourself, you also did so much work at the event and helped people out in any way you could. It was a pleasure to go fetch Neviutz with you. Sorry for the GPS taking us into the middle of nowhere ^^'

Crippe: You're always so positive and spread so much energy! Thanks to you and your interaction with Nyeport we had a place to be for the marathon and I think everyone agrees that Nyeport was an excellent choice at that. Also thanks for always being so friendly, hope to see you soon again.

Niss3: Big thanks for being "the sound guy" this year as well. Listening to the VOD's from this marathon is a delight thanks to your ways of handling the audio and teaching others to do so as well. I wish we could've spent more time together because you seem like a really nice person. Let's try and eat at that Swedish restaurant next year again and hope it's open that time! Smiley

Svenne: You did a heck of a job with the schedule! I tried to get involved in the start but after a while I couldn't really follow all the rapid changes that had to be made. It turned out great in the end and I hope you are satisfied with it. I also would like to thank you for finding more runners and spreading the word about ESA!

dxtr: Castlevania crew ftw! You ran like a million games and I don't really know how you do it. It's amazing to see you perform and I always have a lot of fun whenever you are involved. I hope to see you at more meet-ups this and the years to come! Smiley

LotBlind: Thanks for all your work in the kitchen! We will plan for the different duties better next year so that you or anyone else won't have to fix everything. I and the other organizers pretty much assumed it would you work out by itself but now we know that we have to be clearer with how the kitchen should be managed and used. I hope you still had a good time at ESA and that next year you'll have more time to watch the runs and hang out with more people.

Special thanks to Charleon, VJ, Dalfen, Bangerra, Suzy, Ibbledidibble, Kotti, Neviutz, Frezy, A-M, Pottoww, PartyStar, WERY, Alko, Airrider, Robo-Sparkle, eTholon, Tompa and Flicky for bringing me joy in various ways throughout this marathon!

Oh! And you who brought a T-shirt for people to sign, that was a great idea and I'll try and do that next year! =)

Quote from flicky:
Additionally, if any of you would like to come over and stay or are travelling to the South-East of England and want to hang out, please let me know!

I've already missed two of your meet-ups, I really hope I can make it to the next one. Never been to England so it would be fun to see some of it.
Quote from ozzy88:
Oh! And you who brought a T-shirt for people to sign, that was a great idea and I'll try and do that next year! =)

That person was Mr. Niacin Smiley
A shame that this idea popped up during the last days, so many attendees already left Sad
Infinite Combo
I'll write Shoutouts soon. Got so much work to do now for another event but hopefully soon.

<3
Before I write my list, I'd like to give a big shoutout to everyone who organised the whole event. It's been a blast, and I'm really glad I've been there and met so many nice people. I hope I can attend next year as well!

Alright, here are my shoutouts in no particular order or anything. In case anyone doesn't remember, I'm the austrian random blue shirt guy. It's been a pleasure meeting all of you ^^

Shoutouts to:

Alko: For having the best donation reading voice at ESA. Also, I don't know how you managed to be in such a good mood after 40 hours with no sleep.
RoboSparkle: For starting the piratestream. And for singing queen songs.
Oasiz: Again, for starting and setting up the piratestream. Der Himmel ist schön, du bist schön! <3
S.: For being the best Mario Party Teamplayer, and for being a cool dude altogether. You row like a beast!
Bangerra: For being a pretty cool guy, hanging out with you was great.
Suzy: For having the 2nd best donation reading voice at ESA. And your cleaning skills are incredible.
Flicky: Cool guy. Very british. Cool british guy.
Max: Cool guy. Sounds british, but is actually a swede. Cool swedish guy.
Leeloo/Tingle/Pokegrill: For having the most nicknames. You make great faces on photos.
Rozer: For holding the line in the piratestream, playing Sanik 2013 all by yourself for over an hour. Though you only managed to beat one level.
Tompa: Sorry for stealing your star, I meant to steal Tingle's.
Meridian: For appreciating a good steak. Also, the hat.
Neviutz: For showing and teaching me his Digimon World run, and for being the prettiest girl at ESA.
GoronGuy: For translating the menu at the pizzaplace for us.
ThaRixer: For letting me join you to McDonalds I guess. You're a pretty cool guy.
Noizeeh: For letting me join you to McDonalds I guess. You're a pretty cool guy.
Jinny: For being a great guy to hang out with. Next time we really go to the gym.
The other austrians: Thanks for coming to this event together with me.

Everyone I haven't really talked to or forgot to mention: I'm sure you're great guys as well, hope to see you again next year <3
I'm bad at these shoutout stuffs but here we go. SHOUTOUT THE EVERYONE!!!!!.
The event felt to short and most of my time was just practice but everyone was really cool as always so it was a lot of fun.

OZZY: 31 minute on sotn, really AHAHAHAHAH
A-M: it was great seeing you again and the prime race was awesome as always but next time learn your Dalfen strats!!!.
Charleon: CHARMANDER!!!
JINNY: My peach will smash you next time npnp.
Rueake: So the only other dude thats speedruns on xbox and ofc he comes and needs to practise on my xbox. well it turns out you are a really cool dude and we both love the same games!!!! had a blast talking and playing with you!!.
Svenne: we did not get to talk so much this event but it was fun as always. also you sleep way to much lol =.=
Edenal: thanks for the awesome event and thanks for letting me borrow your ntsc prime!.
Crippe: thanks for all the help!!! whenever there was any problem crippe was there helping.
Kennyman: thanks for letting me play rosenkreuzstilette freudenstachel!!!(did not like the game that much the first one is way better!!!)
Tompa: still super fun and chill and don't stop being awesome!.
Robo-Sparkle: we just did not talk at all this event=S to much practise haha. it was great seeing you again.

AND THE REST: everyone was awesome this event was great and sorry if i missed anyone(i probably missed someone!).
Smörgåsbord
Shout-out to everyone!

Now for a more personal touch.

Neviutz: Thank you for helping me with the schedule, the first draft took us 24 hours in two days to make and every change took alot of hours, and there were alot of hours placed on this from both of us. 100 hours+

Edenal: Without you, there would not have been a ESA2013 so I know how much you put down on this, much love!

Niss3: Congrats on the live wr on shadowgate! I tired my best in learning the sound department! Wink

Crippe: Good seeing you again, great work you did!

Ozzy: Awesome runs, should hang more next time! Too many games, too little time.

Arctic_Eagle: Yeah man, next time you should join us for drinks for sure! Great runs you had and as always, a true gentleman!

Dxtr: Haha, drinking with you is really fun! Thank you for playing so many games during this marathon, was a blaast hanging with you and the rest of the NES crew in our own little corner! XD Finally faith let me win to you during a marathon, I guess third try is the charm Tongue Watch the SMB2 replay, most sexy! You are a true speedrunner!

Pro_JN: Always great hanging with you, writing here feels strange when I see you like every week. Tongue You need to go to AGDQ2014 and put all doubthers to rest, no matter how many times I post the Zelda 2 leaderboard, people still keep being ignorant about it all.

Kottpower: Dude, you, Pro_JN and Dxtr has truly come along way from ESA2012, your run made me horney! I did bet on the right horse! :3

Druvan7, Rudmarker and Bogjavel: Great work guys, I really liked the Mario Kart runs guys and you Bogjavel should continue practicing alttp so we actually might have that game next time! <3

RoboSparkle: I would have liked hangning more with you and taking that beer we talked about! We need more strange Amiga games next year! <3 There are alot more to say but yeah! Wink

Klosty: You are a really great guy, most awesome and I hope I will see you again on ESA 2014! You are the only one going around with a teaspoon in your pocket for sure! Only DKC guys understand that reference! Tongue

A-M: My favorite french speedrunner! I had a blast hanging with you and I hope you get everything you want! Superplay ftw!

Dalfen: I wished we talked more but you had great runs, congrats on that wr on Otogi! Still got the best taste in games out there!

Bangerra and Suzy: I wished I had more time to hang with you and that I could have said good bye to you guys! Great runs dude, keep it up! <3

Frezy: The man himself, always a great time hanging with you! I am still speechless after that first part of the mario 3 run. You are my idol!

TheKotti: Thanks for coming once again, I hope I could hang more with the PC guys next time, you had the best jokes pulled on us and the viewers! Great runs! <3

Oasiz: Thanks for everything you did, you helped us the crew so much! Also, you are most awesome!

GoronGuy: Thanks for being such a cool guy, with a sick sence of humour, just like me! Wink

Wery: Always a pleasure hanging with you, it would not be ESA without you!

KennyMan: Great runs and thanks for understanding how hard it is to make a schedule!

NLG crew: You are the best, every run held world class, keep it up guys!

Rueake: Thanks for coming and doing two great runs, I am so happy I got to talk with you and have you decribe wishplash for me! <3

Flicky: We need to talk more sometime, you were awesome the time I talked with you. The one time you invited us to a drinking fest, we kinda didin't make it to it so next time, we need that to happen! XD

Adam_AK: Thanks for being such a great guy and doing alot of runs at weird spots! <3

S: Need to talk with you more next time, great runs!

Alko: Hey dude, we should talk more next time, but we both had stuff to do! I hope I am still welcome to your home in Germany!

Cyprus: We didin't get to talk much but I really like you and you did a most awesome Spyro run!

The rest: Thanks for everything! I know there are alot more I should give shout-out to but this will have to do for now! <3

Quote from Raphioli:
Leeloo/Tingle/Pokegrill: For having the most nicknames. You make great faces on photos.

It's my job t be the most beautiful person on every picture xP