Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/DonkeyKongCountry3.html

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (ntscus) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Warps] [DKC3: Riverside Race]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Jordan 'Greenalink' Greener!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (ntscus) (gba) [Any %] [Single Segment] [Warps] [DKC3: Riverside Race]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/DonkeyKongCountry3-20180203/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). If you wish to remain anonymous, you can also send a pm with your reply to 'sdaverification' (please state clearly in that case which run you have verified). This is not a contest where the majority wins - Each verification will be judged on its content.
A/V good, no cheating

Like the comments say, version differences lead to the warp being OK for the in-game timer.  I'll leave the game page issues to others to sort out, but on the face of things this is an accept from me.
Formerly known as Skullboy
A/V is fine. No cheating is detected.

I'm far more familiar with the SNES DKC3 so the note about the changed mechanincs is welcome. Due to the GBA game having added content (an extra world and the Funky races come to mind), DKC3 Advance should probably have its own game page.

Anyways, the run/warp is clean and quickly done. Accept.
Decision posted.
DS Dictator
GBA version DKC3 is something, some bits being reallyh good and some really bad.
I will post both final run comments and encodes after European Speedrunner Assembly Winter 2018

In the meantime, here is an extremely in depth version difference video of Donkey Kong Country 1 (SNES vs GBA)
DS Dictator
I've posted a new word document file to the website, correcting some typos and removing the mention about the XQ file since it's not on here.

One last note is that 
Game Boy Advance NTSC-US version
Should be changed to
Game Boy Advance European version

Mainly because I used a European copy of the game and the US version despite being released later is a lot buggier* as it's possible to Start + Select to exit the stage as soon as you touch the end goal saving a lot of time for full game runs.

*No difference for this IL stage as far as I know.
Both have been fixed! And also the run itself had a problem with the link which has been fixed. Oops :/ We'll shout it out once more in the next update.