Sad
<- 1  -   of 48
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
MATHEMATICS
I recall someone getting a glitch where they went up through the ceiling into the Outsider's Dialogue. We did some research into it, but didn't find anything. Might be worth to try and do some kind of loading screen movement or whatever.
someone else got the glitch http://www.twitch.tv/voetiem/v/7746810
that is almost exactly what i saw, his glitch was actually cleaner then mine, i kinda loaded into both spots, he got to blink faster then i did
MATHEMATICS
It's done by bounding jump to scroll, and then once Piero starts talking, freescrolling hard. You can also do it with regular scroll but that requires timing or some shit.
Does anyone know how to have livesplit pause during loading times for Dishonored?
Get over here!
Quote from SketchArtist:
Does anyone know how to have livesplit pause during loading times for Dishonored?

You need to enable the autosplitter. When you first named your splits there should've been an option for that.
Quote from SketchArtist:

go to edit splits and click settings
http://puu.sh/j57qo/45e6c1068a.png

In the settings just check everything and hit ok.
http://puu.sh/j57un/7869df759b.png

back in the splits editor click activate and then hit okay.

test it in game and report back if that worked.
Quote from Hrorek:
Quote from SketchArtist:

go to edit splits and click settings
http://puu.sh/j57qo/45e6c1068a.png

In the settings just check everything and hit ok.
http://puu.sh/j57un/7869df759b.png

back in the splits editor click activate and then hit okay.

test it in game and report back if that worked.

The game is autosplitting but nothing I do makes it pause during loading.
Get over here!
Are you comparing to game time? Rightclick your splits and then Compare against -> Game Time. Real Time doesn't stop I think.
Quote from ShadowDraft:
Are you comparing to game time? Rightclick your splits and then Compare against -> Game Time. Real Time doesn't stop I think.

Oh thanks dude that helped.
I cant get the second elevator that skips the two people who blink near the empress. (sorry for my lack of description i just started running dishonored) i keep falling down
Get over here!
Quote from eliteskittles:
I cant get the second elevator that skips the two people who blink near the empress. (sorry for my lack of description i just started running dishonored) i keep falling down

What's your max. FPS? I think that's one of the first elevators alongside prison that requires more than 150.
Edit history:
Hrorek: 2015-11-30 12:15:26 pm
A few weeks ago I came across a weird elevator/ceiling clip in the sewers. I'm highly HIGHLY doubting it's worth looking into but I figure it won't hurt to share. I get stuck at a certain point and spent a few hours trying to get past it with no success. Even if it's nothing I'd be curious to know if anyone can get further than me. Check out the video and let me know if you have any questions.

[link removed]
MATHEMATICS
This is known as the Dramm OoB. People already have explored and found nothing. That was before elevators though, so you might wanna mess around with that.
To clarify, we already know this exact spot, and we (or rather said I) messed around with all the Sewers OOB for days and months and years and decades. We're stuck at a high invisible wall near the weapon grab, we can get past it inconsistently with a trick, that I call the 180 torcovator, cuz you have to sprintjump turn 180 into an elevator, which was discovered by torco. We have no solution to get inbound again tho. With my Cheattable, I found out, that you can indeed skip getting the x-bow and sword, but you have to hit a trigger behind the small broken iron bridge after jeff (the trigger is right at the floodlight) to make samuel spawn. Other than not having sword and x-bow, skipping hte weapon doesn't havve any side effects that I could notice, I didnt play trough the whole game tho. From my point of view, the Sewers OOB doesn't save any time, cuz you don't actually cut too much distance over the inbounds route, but skipping a cutscene and some crawling and swimming.

Sorry for the late response tho, i didn't thought someone would post in here anymore.

Greetings.
'
Hello, i'm french so sorry for my very bad english x)
I'm new on Dishonored and want to know your technique to get through the door to go kill Cambpell I arrived there only once by chance and since then not do it again.

Thanks you!
You press lean and run into the door, this will put you sort of through the door. If you then turn your camera some you will be able to blink to the other side of the door. Everything has to be done is pretty quick succession and will require some practice, but once you get a feel for it it's relatively easy to do pretty much wherever.
Ok thank you, in fact it is quite simple!
I'll come back if I still need help.
Hello, I have another problem with the passage in 58mn31:

Can you explain me the technique, it is the same way as for Campbell?
Thank you!
Yes, it's the same technique, however you might have to experiment a little with the exact way it's done. The timing might be a little different and the way you point your camera. Just play around until you get something you're happy with