Smiley
Sad
1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
So, I'm new to the whole scene, and a search of the forum had the only relevant thread on the subject was from the release of the game.  Since then, the game has had many changes, and has potential for some really fun running.  So, my question is this.  Are there set categories, tech I should know about, etc?  I realize I'm probably overlooking a bunch, but yeah.  I'm hoping to get my friends I play with together and get a 4-person coop run going.  Any and all help is appreciated!
Thread title:  
Get over here!
I assume you found https://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/diablo_352.html ? Smiley
Yeah, I found that, and I'm making my way through it slowly but surely.  I haven't come across anything about official categories yet - not to say there isn't - and was wondering if there were any newer threads addressing Reaper of Souls, patch differences, etc I should know about too.
Nope that thread that ShadowDraft linked is the newest one, so use that one. Categories are split for NG and NG+, SS and ILs, separate for each class, and solo and multiplayer. For NG I believe crafting and buying from merchants etc is banned because you don't start with 0 gold and stuff. Also we always run on the latest patch, no one has really been running RoS much though, but with the changes in 2.3.0 I might start running again.
The Crusader has a surprising amount of movement tech to him.  I forget at what level, but they have a Steed Charge type move that knocks enemies out of the way and increases their movement speed exponentially.  I'm thinking a good coop party could be 2 crusaders, a demon hunter and a witch doctor.  But yeah, thanks for the info, I'm still working through that other thread between SGDQ runs.  Cheesy