--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Game Page: Doesn't exist yet

Dark Fall II: Lights Out () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Andrew 'Bigmanjapan' Bondarenko!
Thread title:  
Run Information

Dark Fall II: Lights Out () (pc) [Any %] [Single Segment]

Verification Files

http://v.speeddemosarchive.com/darkfall2-20150530/

Please refer to the Verification Guidelines before posting. Verifications are due by July 7, 2015.

Please post your opinions about the run and be certain to conclude your post with a verdict (Accept/Reject). This is not a contest where the majority wins - I will judge each verification on its content. Please keep your verification brief unless you have a good reason otherwise.

After 2 weeks I will read all of the verifications and move this thread to the main verification board and post my verdict.
Borderlands 2 Glitch Hunter/ router.
A/V: Good
Cheating: None
Game-play: Good there was much clicking in various places which resulted in the completion of the game, runner knew what he was doing and played the game for short sections between pointlessly long dialogues.

#HappyDogCloud @3:59

accept
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2015-07-02 03:13:15 pm
Well well. Looks like BMJ does runs like he should these days. The pre-pointing is on point.

a for accept
Edit history:
ktwo: 2015-07-02 02:46:29 pm
It's difficult to make out what's going on in this run. One reason being that everything goes by so fast that it's hard to follow unless you're familiar with the game. But things moving fast is usually a good sign... Anyways, nothing stood out as questionable and the runner seemed to know what they were doing.

Accept
Not much to say. Accept this.
Decision posted.
Edit history:
Bigmanjapan: 2015-08-20 06:48:01 pm
Bigmanjapan: 2015-08-08 10:11:05 am
Edit: delete