Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CounterStrikeConditionZero.html

Level: Thin Ice

Verifier Responses

Quote:
A/V is fine, no script/cheat detected.

gain control at 17sec.

mission succesful at 2:30.

total time : 2:13.

The run got far less obvious errors than in the marshmallow's run, routing is also way better, not for telling perfect. The amount of time saved is impressive but i think it still could be improve by few seconds. 

No reason this could be a rejection.

Congrats to the runner. I hope seeing him improve other levels ! 

Quote:
Hello! The video and audio quality is good. The player did not cheat or use scripts as far as I can tell.

The timing should start when the HUD appears at 00:17 and end at "Mission Succesful" at 02:30

The execution is good, he makes excellent use of both ground strafing and wall strafing to move faster. The only real mistake in the run was him missing the shot at 01:41 which made the soldier stop him for a brief moment but that's very minor. His route is also good, the only time saver that is missing is doing a grenade boost around the containers (stupid invisible wall) and the ship at 01:16 but nade boosting is very finicky in this game so I'm fine with it being excluded.

Easy accept for being a 50 second improvement to a 3 minute long level.

Quote:
A/V is good, no scripting/cheating.

HUD appears at 00:17 end at Mission Succesful at 2:30 end time: 2:13 flat.

Just like the other verifiers said, the run is very well excecuted and the only mistake is him missing the guy at 1:41.

Accepted. Can't wait for him to improve the other levels.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Albin 'quadrazid' Sigby!
Thread title: