List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Cat Planet (100 %) (Single Segment)

Verifier Responses

Decision:

Quote:
In-game timer showed 4:25. Got all 67 cats, which is 100%.
Video and audio quality are both well enough, as far as I could tell.

Routing looked good. Very impressive that it's deathless. Some things could be improved as the author indicated. ACCEPT.

Quote:
This is so an accept.  Not only is it damn impressive that there were no deaths, but doing that with 100% is even more impressive.  Even the small minor mistakes don't deter from the run's impressiveness.  In-game time shows 4:25 so that works out.  Congrats!

Quote:
Uh, just a note, if I recall correctly: 100% = any%. If you don't get all the cats you don't beat the game. I concur on the timing.

Anyone who has played this game can tell that this run is pretty damn good, even though it's short and has several small mistakes. The controls for this game are very slippery and momentum is just a big mean jerkface. A lot of effort obviously went into the quality of this run. Accept.

As for the video quality, it sounds great, and it looks okay except that the resolution is *way* smaller than it should be. I definitely don't think that should be a reject in itself, but if there's any way to correct it (maybe it was just a sloppy encode?), it should be done.

Quote:
What a fantastic run! The movement overall is very optimized. Lots of bouncing off of walls to save time when you need to turn, and hitting the cats through the bottom of platforms is a neat trick. My only complaint is the video quality. I didnt notice it the first time I watched the submission video, but after reading this thread I realized the resolution is quite bad. Honestly, given the simple graphic design of this game, I dont see it as a problem. You can see everything that is going on clearly, so it doesn't detract from the run. Id give this run an easy accept.

Since there is no mistake log I figure I might as well try to compile one.
1:25 - The runner misses the "Funkatronic" cat and has to stutter-step back to it, wasting 1-2 seconds
3:04 - Idk if this is a mistake or not, but you might be able to squeeze in between the wall and the lava, saving about 3 seconds (just tried for about 15 minutes, pretty sure its impossible)
3:51 - The runner struggles a bit to get the "go! go!" cat, wasting about 3 seconds

So yeah, 4-5 seconds of mistakes in the whole run is pretty damn impressive. Congrats on the amazing run!

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Tad 'RabidJellyfish' Cordle!
Thread title:  
Yay! Thanks everyone Cheesy

As for the resolution of the video, that's about as high as it can get. The game isn't in a high resolution to begin with. So sorry about that, but it's not really my fault.

Also any% != 100%, because to beat the game you only need to get the final cat (which is possible in a time of about 2:00-2:30).

But yeah, I'm excited. Thanks again!