1 page
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
1-Up!
Game Page: http://speeddemosarchive.com/CastlevaniaChronicles.html

Castlevania Chronicles (Any %) (Individual Level)

Verifier Responses

Quote:
Block 1: You suck.
Block 2: Docking 50 points for unnecessary hearts.
Block 3: No hits from thrown bones. Good work.
Block 4: You suck.
Block 5: Good work at not having the boss go Albus on you.
Block 6: You may be able to save a few tenths by pulling the TAS trick of hitting the boss with a subweapon and your whip at the same time. IF you can pull it off.
Block 7: Cutting it close, are we? Docking 100 points for MASSIVE heart overload.
Block 8: May be able to cut a fraction off by boomeranging the large heart right before the skull door (end of stage 23). I know it's possible to hit that (the TAS does). Good Drac fight despite the bad spawns.

Verdict: You suck.

The Albus joke? YOU CAN'T HIT ME. Also, this. Also, this.

Quote:
A/V: Good (the soundtrack will never get old for me, it's so awesome). No cheating detected.

Honestly, this feels mostly like a formality. The mistakes you make are incredibly minor, and as the verifier before me pointed out, there's some things that could've saved you some fractions of time (I did watch the TAS as well). But honestly, this is an amazing run.

Verdict: Accept.

Decision: Accept

Congratulations to Nick 'Former Human' Marts!
Thread title:  
Thanks!

Block 1: Yes.  Could possibly cut a frame or two on the Giant Bat, but no idea if it would achieve 2:14:4.
Block 2: But I love hearts!
Block 3: I was disappointed that I only had this one captured in composite.  I replayed it way too many times in S-Video and never got a better time.
Block 4: This could be a little faster.  Not going to keep trying though.
Block 5: This is pretty much perfect.
Block 6: I got very lucky on the Tower of the Dolls.  The boss fight was normal.  No way I'm getting that TAS trick.
Block 7: I messed up by throwing the crosses at the blood skeletons but otherwise this is close to perfect.
Block 8: Throwing a cross at the big heart saves a frame or two.  Not worth redoing.
Professional Second Banana
Congrats Former_Human!  Now how about an SS run to round out the game page? Wink
Formerly known as Skullboy
Looking forward to seeing this. Congratulations!