Edit history:
LotBlind: 2017-08-23 06:43:52 am
spartaque12: 2017-01-21 09:05:05 am

what u think about this run guys ?
also here is comments
PS sorry for my bad english , but i think its pretty being understood 
played on russian version of game on emu pcsxr-pgxp with widescreen fix

Mission 1
On this mission going to house where i can get machinegun , skipping enemies and going to climb to small brige with big box , after that killing alien and pressing
left button to give all energy to second railway , coming back to get shield and get in train , after that killing aliens on my way and taking key of gates, skipping
and killing some aliens on my way and going to parking lot , killing aliens on my way , taking his key of gates and going through the alien drons unnoticed, let out
our alliance and going to rj construcrion , killing all aliens and destroying alien shield on ladder by energy blade , taking key and let out alliance , going out of
construction and planting bomb to destroy barrier , going to turret and destroying alien ship

Mission 2
Killing all aliends on my way to get rocket laucnher rv-40 , opening door with key and going to kill guy on turret, after than climbing on spot near turret , taking
grenade launcher to destroy alien ship , going to near door to enter code RGB and yellow , after that going through the lasers , killing some aliens and taking on
turret to kill alien ship, after that going to satellite dish to enter code 297 and pressing enable on upper , after that going to setups of cryochamber and giving all
energy to third cell , moving camera to third cell , after that going back to alliance to get key , after that going to ladder ignoring aliens through the lasers going
to power supply and enabling all buttons fast , after that going to console where u need to give implant to alliance, after that going back to ladder jump down and going
to left gate

Mission 3
On this mission going to kill all enemy on my way , going to garage to help alliance , then exit garage to kill alien ship , after that going down under bridge , climb
on left ladder , taking fuel and move box down , after that going on right ladder , killing all aliens on my way and alien on turret , going down to move rest boxes to made
bridge , after that fill the truck and coming back to alliance , going to gates , after that going in hole in wall , killing turret moving box and going to vents on right
side to kill aliens and take his row after that move box and going back to vents on right and right , destroying fence with spore and going out of vents to move another box,
after that open doors and going to elevator using key , after that going on right to alliance to get key , then going back to elevator to door where vents , throught the
vents going to freeze camera where using code RGRB , going back to vents and door to main gates , killing aliens on my way and going to crane for destroying alien shield,
after that going to house downstairs to meet with doctor and get key , going upstairs killing aliens on my way and using crane to move him left side , moving box to platform
and moving him right side to climb him on ladder at the end of level

Mission 4
Killing alien ship with rocket , and going climp to roof , after that going downstairs to disable power supply , then going to platform , killing aliens on my way going to
move some boxes for safe walkthrough , after than going through the mine field to gates , going to elevator and killing aliens on my way , moving laser to destroy shield ,
moving box to the line , going to supply room , after that going back to destroy main gates , after that killing aliens and destroying alien ship

Mission 5
On this mission going to take key and speak with alliance , after that going on railways , to take black , blue , green and red regulator also take battery , going to zone A
and open door using key and battery , taking key on right , and put all regulator in same power supplies , after than using code 2-3-4-1 press buttons , then go back on train
platform , move back open door using key and use button A and C only , going back to alliance to another train platform , going upstairs through the bridge , killing 2 aliens
going to door where taking red key from alien and disable 1 of 4 boxes also disable loading and going to same area of box to jump in to him, after that climb out of box and
go to enable elevator to load into ship, going to door climb on ladder , then climb on boxes , after that going to take some spore to destroy fence , after that going to ladder
and killing all aliens on my way , taking key open doors/shields , going to ladder to disable shield and move box forward , climb box and go to alien area to take another key
to disable shield , going through the doors go to second place to disable them and climb up on him , after that going in vets move destroyed box and move him on left side, going
back to the door to disable second camera , after that jump down and take green key then climb up ladder and move box on left or right elevator , moving box to ladder go down to
take other keys yellow and red , after that go back to place where u jump down from second camera using keys open shield , after that killing aliens on my way and taking red key ,
then climbed to box , jump down to kill rest aliens and take blue key , going forward destroy two lasers and shoot to box , then going up on ladder for key to open shield , after
that going to door to let out doctor , on boss fight go to under him and shoot him with alien plasma gun

Mission 6
On this mission im goint to take couple sensor and going to gate , then im going to climb on box for setup 1st sensor , after that i should move box to setup second sensor , after
taht i should go outside of broken wall to kill alien ship and climb up ladder to set u p third sensor , afther than i going to help our alliance , destroying alien shield from
turret and destroying second alien ship , going back to doctor to take key , after that im goin elevator with blocked door , after that i should kill some aliens and take CD , also
i need to close 2 door , then i go to gates , to transfer data to CD , after that im going back to doctor and after that i blocked all vents with boxes , after that i should go to
zone Q to enable shield , to enable shield i use red - black - green regulator

Mission 7
On this mission i take machinegun and kill alien with shield , after than im going to take yellow key , and going on right , then i need to jump down and kill alien with key to take
blue key , then im going to take red key , after that i need to disable shield on left button , then im going to elevator , after than im going to take another red key also i should
move box to block door and use same key , after that im going to climb this alien construction and take two yellow keys , then im going back to use this two keys , and going to destroy
alien computer to overpower cpu ,after that im going to door then i kill couple aliens , then i move box to take purple key , after that i move box on other side to take last purple
key , taking all supplies and going to kill final boss , after that i should destroy 4 alien shields , after destroying shileds i kill boss . END
Thread title:  
Edit history:
spartaque12: 2017-01-21 04:44:58 am

I suggest adding (Needs feedback) in the title of the thread, just edit your first post.

I'll take a look later if you haven't got any, but I won't repeat any points from the other two verifications.
Edit history:
burningsteel: 2017-08-22 11:30:10 pm
Soulless Killing Machine
Well, I am not familiar with the game, but I have some ideas from the first 10 minutes or so of watching.  You do not seem to miss much at all so that is good.  Looks like you are trying to skip cut scenes so another plus.

The main problem I see the movement.  When moving in these types of games you want to move in the shortest path.  Also you should always try to move and shoot, at a couple points you stop moving to shoot.  Ideally you should be constantly running to the next point, whether it is the net corridor or item or enemy drop.  You should not move in arcs like y
you are in some places.  You also get stuck on some objects, or seem to not be able to perform an action like jumping onto a box.  Not sure if that is from poor play control or what.  Also you seem to get confused as to the next place to go.  You move in one direction then move to another, which loses time. 

But keep at it and with practice you will get it.
Edit history:
LotBlind: 2017-08-23 06:44:21 am
This guy probably won't be coming back: we rejected several runs because he didn't want to segment them in an optimal way and he never said a thing since. I think I'll take the liberty to edit the title again...

Looks like I forgot about this post: I seem to have promised to look at the run.