--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
plumato: 2017-10-03 03:21:24 am
plumato: 2017-10-03 03:20:38 am
plumato: 2017-10-03 03:14:53 am
Hey guys, last year I tried this and I guess it didn't get popular enough to grab attention (only 3 of us were in it, and it ended up being a 3 man 1s tourney, lol), so I hope this can happen.

If it's a 2s or 3s tourney, make sure your partner(s) is(are) there! I do have 4 Rocket League PC accounts of you're a console player, and you will be free to use it (I also know a couple other people going that have it on their steam accounts if it ends up as a 3s tourney). I've played Rocket League in the PC room with no issues in the past, so that's not a problem at all. Also, there's now a local mode that makes this all much easier to set up!

So yeah, let me know via Twitter or discord if you're interested, and which kind of tourney you would prefer, and hopefully if it ends up as a 2s or 3s tourney and you are looking for teammates, you can ask others as well!

Twitter: @plumato
Discord: Plumato#1538

Hope to have more than 3 people this time! Smiley

Edit: I am also open to suggestions for a secondary tourney involving rumble, dropshot, or both combined (or just any certain mutator in general, however if it's too crazy or unfun, I won't do it lol). Leave your suggestions on what you would like!
Thread title:  
If you can make it happen I'm still interested.  Suggestion is to put out a sign-up sheet for this early Saturday or Sunday when you arrive.
Yeah, I'm arriving hopefully on Sunday the 7th so I will have time.
a little update: I am thinking 2s would be the best to do (assuming we get enough people) so we don't crowd up the PC room. With this in mind, go ahead and use this thread to find a teammate as well Smiley

My highest rank is champion 1, and I don't have a teammate for this currently.

Also, I will make a section on the paper for you to post your twitter from someone to tweet at you to team up