--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2014-06-16 02:55:40 pm
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Yes, I know the focus of this topic is usually discussing the dates for AGDQ, but the dates have always been around a similar timeframe each year, and I think it's just best if we keep the same timeframe. I don't have a location confirmed yet, but it will very likely be in the same area (Dulles area) because it's convenient for airport service and there's a good amount of restaurants in the area, but probably not at the Crowne Plaza because I expect more attendees than this year, and the space barely held everyone this year.

FYI, setup will be on the 3rd, and the day everyone leaves will be Tuesday the 13th, which mean bonus stream lasts for about 2 days.

I won't really have time to look for a location until after SGDQ is over, but I should have a good amount of locations to look at once I get back in July.
Thread title:  
Uh.... there is a huge massive typo in the title of the topic.
Exoray
AGDQ in June eh? Someone's running on a different mindset I see Cheesy
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Doh, I thought I checked the post, should have checked the title too. D:
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Made my day =D
Can't wait Cheesy
<(^_^)>
Man, I was looking forward to having AGDQ and SGDQ in the same month too Sad
Im pumped for agdq 2015 i enjoyed 2014 so im ready
Balls jerky
Sexual.
General Kong - Bullets and Bananas
Registered...
Everybody's favorite monster
Hype.
Ah, why is magfest so late next year....
Just a guy
Nice, my first day of classes this Spring is the 12th.
Cool, I'm thinking about signing up to run this year, hopefully I won't be busy Cheesy
YES.
OpieOP Hype OpieOP
Can't wait, hopefully I can take off work to attend again. I'm really excited even though it's 6 months off.
I'm planning on attending, never been outside of europe so it will be a fun experience
Hopefully I'll be able to attend, loving the current marathon and wish I was able to take the time off work to be there.
Dapper as fuck.
I'm definitely hoping to be there.
Sweeeet!
StarSong Hype
obligatory interested post
I wasn't able to attend SGDQ due to being hospitalized, so I'll definitely be planning on attending this one.
Leader of Starbirdia!
If it's in the New England area I can make a good effort to attend... though I doubt anybody wants to deal with winter in New England. Maybe for an SDGQ Cheesy
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from MrStarbird:
If it's in the New England area I can make a good effort to attend... though I doubt anybody wants to deal with winter in New England. Maybe for an SDGQ Cheesy

I think you can be very confident on AGDQ staying in the DC area and SGDQ staying in the Denver area for quite some time Wink
Leader of Starbirdia!
yeah, that is what I figured.