Sad
<- 1234
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
You play to win the game!
Of course when my school semester start date is after AGDQ starts, I can't go. 
I'm addicted to games
Is there any indication at this point of an approximate end time on the 10th? Of course the schedules fluctuate a lot, but I figure there might be a general idea of a goal for the end time by now..

I'm trying to decide if I'm leaving town on the 10th or 11th.
If past events are any indication, it will end around midnight of the 10th. That is, if you want to stay for the whole thing, leave on the 11th.
Just a guy
For reference, AGDQ2014 ended at, what, 4am or so? I remember sticking around for all the after stuff, getting breakfast, and then passing out.
I remember getting up on saturday morning, and then nothing until waking up in an airport on monday.
Edit history:
ONOGMuffins: 2014-10-21 08:47:46 pm
ONOGMuffins: 2014-10-21 08:46:30 pm
According to my facebook time stamped pictures we hit the 1 million mark at 4:19AM on Sunday morning. There was at least another few hours of game play and the thank yous and stuff, I drove home after rush hour traffic, so it pas pretty fast. Got a quick nap, made it back for the bonus stream start at around noon.
Edit history:
DrCoolGuy: 2014-10-21 08:48:39 pm
Just a guy
That sounds about right, mine say 4:12 and that was beforehand. So by the time the game finished (it was like another 20 minutes) and speeches (oh god there were so many and i was so tired and hungry) it must have been around 5-6ish. Like I said, we left to get breakfast, and that opened at 7am.
I'm addicted to games
I don't think anyone is _aiming_ for a 4am finish though!
Just a guy
True, my point is really just this: Don't expect to leave late Saturday night/extremely early Sunday morning and miss nothing. At least not 100%.

Although, timing has gotten better with keeping on schedule, but if you wanna see everything, stay til Sunday morning (and actually sleep) at least.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Since the schedule is up, the marathon is going to end at about 2 am on Saturday evening/Sunday morning. I'm trying to aim closer to 1 am, in case if there are drops.