Sad
<- 1234 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
MarioKart 8 MLG Baby #Kappa
Finally the Dates, can finally Book my vacation Time at Work!
NowOwnsAFreaking Plane
*Insert post about being excited and planning on going here*
Awesome, now to book time off work, and sell one of my kidneys.
Snowboard Assassin
Good to hear the dates. Hoping I can attend this one, if not to game then to volunteer. Guess we will have to see!
Edit history:
BroBuzz: 2014-06-29 07:59:18 am
Definitely interested. Hope to volunteer this time around to improve the tech/layout setup.
We all scream for Eyes Cream
-Starts the "Bring Axel to AGDQ fund" with a goal of $1"
I'm only as crazy as you think...
Dates are always a good thing, here's to hoping I can make it this time around~
I know I can make it on those days, its just gonna be a matter of if I can afford it. Hope I can!!!
fucking .gif....
hope the weather is cooperative next year
Speaking of volunteering, is there anyway someone that hasn't been to the previous GDQ's can help out with stuff? I assume there'll be a volunteer/tech thread, but is there anything outside of that?
This year I'm not choking. You guys better get ready for a hyped up SnowPlaysSomething yo. Smiley
Just waiting for the "games suggestions" thread to be opened so I can suggest Disney's Aladdin All Gems % Smiley
Simpson's Hit & Run better get in that's all I'm saying LOL
Just got back from SGDQ literally 5 minutes ago. Already plannig submissions for AGDQ. I love this community!
Pronounced "Cue", not "Caillou"
Oooh, sounds fun.  I'd like to attend, I'll have to see what's going on for me in January.
Any ideas when signups for games?
Heavy Metal Powered
Quote from Larathen:

Let them at least recover from SGDQ. It will show up when they are ready to start handling it.
Jeez, my classes start on the 5th. o well, there's always next summer
Just a tiny bit mental
Darn, I so want to go to one of these, but jumping the pond is expensive Sad
Definitley going to try to attend this one.
Quote from Warepire:
Quote from Larathen:

Let them at least recover from SGDQ. It will show up when they are ready to start handling it.

Some of them are still at sgdq. They are wrapping up clean up today so I'm sure it will be some time before they get the game suggestion thread up for AGDQ.
Exoray
Last year had game signups open in late August. I would probably expect it to happen somwhere around the same time this year.
Nintendo FTW!
How cool! Cheesy I would love to attend! Cheesy
Oh sweet, my classes start back on the 17th so I might be able to stay for the bonus stream for once!
More than certainly going to make an attempt to come to this, hopefully I can get a game or two in
Hi all, how do I go about applying to be a donation reader for AGDQ 2015? Thanks