Smiley
Sad
<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Added my PS3 and an LED TV(if we want it), I've got two NES, one SNES, and a few other consoles/controllers that I'll confirm are working before I add them to the list.
Balls jerky
cleaned up the line that said I was bringing a 10 year old dell and made it info packed.
just( •_•)>⌐■-■ ..... (⌐■_■)wing it
I'm just gonna put this stuff here since I want to be safe but what im bringing is my own personal system, controllers, games, etc.

Super Nintendo, JP copies of MMX and MMX3, power adapter, a/v cord, and controllers that I'm using.  Mostly I'm bringing this so I can get some practice in.  I want to use my own system for my run since it has the tabs broken and it'd make me feel more comfortable so I'm just making sure that's here and documented
Two cookies and a cheeto
I've updated what I will bring with me, hope it helps!
Soon I'm going to be absolutely confirmed to be coming, so I'm going to start cataloging what I intend to bring with me. I will update the document with what I plan on having when I am certain, but it will most likely consist of what I brought last year. Anything I bring I am okay with being used during the marathon, which if anything I expect some cables at most.
Migrated American Wasteland to PS2, added Tony Hawk 3 to PC.
All the things
Checking through the list we seem set on most consoles with the exception of NES. We're still also shy on TVs. I know there should be a bunch coming, but AGDQ is now only a month a way so I'm going to be putting calls out for specific stuff until we clean off the list. I'm not worried about games, but I still encourage everybody to list any extras they can provide so we fill up that page with as much green as possible.
HELLO!
I have a couple of leads on a modded Atari which would make things a lot easier for the marathon. I'm checking in with people now and should have that situation sorted soon.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Need TVs huh? I'd bring one, but I dunno if I can fit it in my tote with all my stuff. And bringing it on a plane otherwise is...yeah. :|
Just a guy
I'm in the same situation besides the plane. I don't know if I'll really be able to fit my TV in the car. If we're still desperate in a couple of weeks, I'll probably bring my 24" TV. At least it's not heavy Tongue
All the things
I wouldn't call the situation "desperate" right now but in a couple weeks it would be sucky. This is more a call to get people to put down TVs that were planning on bringing them anyway. We can re-assess later, but I would advise against going to extreme lengths to add an extra TV to your luggage.
Just a guy
Maybe desperate wasn't the best word, but alright. I just don't know if my ride can fit it, is all. If so, then I'll chip in. Never hurts.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Quote from Omnigamer:
Checking through the list we seem set on most consoles with the exception of NES. We're still also shy on TVs. I know there should be a bunch coming, but AGDQ is now only a month a way so I'm going to be putting calls out for specific stuff until we clean off the list. I'm not worried about games, but I still encourage everybody to list any extras they can provide so we fill up that page with as much green as possible.

I'm getting some more TVs today, and I'm calling around for TVs. I'll have a more detailed report in a week or two.
So when I said some more TVs, I didn't know it would be 13 more. Also, the place where I got the TVs, Arlington County Schools, said they have 8 more. So I guess we're covered.
All the things
Wow, nice. You're going to have trouble storing all those post-marathon.

Updated title.
Yeah thankfully PCF has off-site storage that's a warehouse. I'm hoping it's big enough to store about 30 CRTs.
Pudding%
Added my NES to the list. No guarantees on anyone other than myself getting games working in it. It takes some finesse and some somewhat precise wiggling to get stuff working, most of the time.
Quote from Dragondarch:
Added my NES to the list. No guarantees on anyone other than myself getting games working in it. It takes some finesse and some somewhat precise wiggling to get stuff working, most of the time.

Similar situation for me, but honestly, I've found it to be more a function of how bad the cart is vs. the console itself (most carts work first-try for me).
Insane Killer Robot
I'll post mine, although looking at the list, I see only one of these may be needed at all. I can bring my GC with GB Player and 1 wired controller and 1 Wavebird (the Z button doesn't work too well though) and both component and composite video cables, I can bring my Wii which is the newer model that lacks GC compatibility but is softmodded and both component and composite video cables and 1 Wiimote with Motion+ and Nunchuck, and I can bring my PS2 Slim 90001 with 1 controller and both component and composite video cables. I may also have a GBA link cable for my GC but I would have to look around to make sure I actually have it.
I have two NES Consoles but no idea if they still work or not - I've got an insane schedule this week and weekend but I'll see about getting it set up sometime this weekend to make sure they still power on. Haven't used them in at least two years.
All the things
Updated the thread title again since we're good on NES consoles now.

Big reminder: due to how I've changed things this year, all runners are assumed to be bringing their own games unless stated otherwise. That said, nobody has said they can't bring their game yet... I hope it stays this way, but this is just to cover all the bases. So if you can bring a game on the list even if you are not running it, I encourage you to put it down on the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Haters gonna hate
For the record,  I plan on bringing everything that I'm running.  I'll bring the Hulk (green NES), but not the top loader because the audio jack is loose and causing issues.
Not a walrus
Whatever machine I run Deus Ex on is probably going to need kentie's launcher to keep the game's framerate from going crazy:

http://kentie.net/article/dxguide/

I can probably just bring it on a usb stick but it's good to know where to get it if need be.
Is PJ
I'll be bringing ActRaiser 2 and Arcade's Revenge.  I'll probably bring The Minotaur (my SNES), but it can't play J games.  It'll prob just hang out in the practice rooms.  I could bring my other SNES, but it has a really really finicky power connection, so it frequently shuts off.  Probably not a useful thing for a marathon.

Idk what 360 we'll be using for the marathon or how XBL accounts work (can I just log in and be able to download my games?).  I am not planning on bringing my 360 though, so we'll have to get Rad Raygun on one of them somehow.  Fortunately it's only a dollar, so worst case scenario we can just buy it again. 
PJ: As long as you can log in online, then you can download the game without repurchasing it. The 360 has be logged in for Rad Raygun anyway because of how the indie games work. :-/