<- 1234567 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
sinister1
so pro u don't even know
Added a few NES games I am bringing. Please note Ninja Gaiden might be a race between me and dxtr so extra copies still needed.
I'll be bringing my Genesis along and i'm happy for it to be used in the marathon if it's needed.
I'll be bringing a Nintendo Gamecube with a GBA player if anyone needs one of those.
Edit history:
cramer: 2013-10-28 11:59:05 am
Added my PS3 I'm bringing.

I can also bring an 8-input audio mixer (analog, not USB) and a microphone preamp if needed.
I'll be bringing a copy of Super Monkey Ball 2 so that's one of three copies, might be able to snag 2 more if Peanut/Miles cant bring one or forget.
Edit history:
kirbymastah: 2013-10-28 03:06:22 pm
kirbymastah: 2013-10-28 03:05:35 pm
kirbymastah: 2013-10-28 03:04:24 pm
<(^_^)>
The only game I might be running is Metroid: Zero Mission. All the other games, I can bring as backup

GC/Wii games:

Mega Man X4 (X collection)
Metroid Prime
Super Monkey Ball 2
Luigi's Mansion
F-Zero GX
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Handheld Games:

Metroid Zero Mission
Fire Emblem 7
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

Also, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones is listed twice (first time, cross-listed with FE7, second time alone). I fixed it appropriately.
Added Japanese N64 + 64DD to the list that I need for the possible F-Zero X Expansion Kit run.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Testrunner, I have that same webcam. We might use a webcam as a handcam for certain donation incentives, but we're trying to move away from webcams for the next AGDQ. Also, it is weird how similar our computers are...
Spoilers:
We are the same person.

Well, I guess there's little point in setting up my computer for streaming except as a backup. It should be be fine as one of the gaming machines though.
Edit history:
Miles: 2013-10-29 01:04:25 am
How are the game systems going to work? I heard it was changing this year, but I'm not sure; are they required to stay in the marathon room the entire time? My copy of Pikmin 3 is digital and I need a completed save file, so if we use my copy that would mean using my system, but I'd rather not not have my Wii U for the entire week. Would I be able to take my system out of the room after the run's over or should we get someone who also has the game/has beaten it(/doesn't care about their file being overwritten)?
Edit history:
TestRunner: 2013-10-29 06:01:01 am
I'm not sure on the policy, but if it puts you at ease, I have the game completed on my wiiu. I don't think I have a 100% map though... But I did get all fruit, so maybe it's good enough?
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Miles, I'm going to go over what I would ideally want soon, but since Pikmin 3 is the only Wii U game, and your copy is digital, it doesn't have to stay in the room. Most of the consoles that will be staying in the room (snes, genesis, ps2, 360, and gc with gb player), will be mine, and we'd just switch out what's necessary (games, controllers, and memory cards).

It's not that I'm unwilling to make exceptions in your case, it's just that I think it's simpler to keep a console around the marathon area and switch out controllers and external memory instead of constantly moving consoles in and out.

If anyone is curious, I want to buy/have a cabinet made that will hold all or most of the consoles so we don't have to move them in and out.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Uhh, if you pick me or Satoryu to run DuckTales Remastered Mike, we need a Wii U with the game on it and completed as well. I'm bringing mine anyway, but I don't have Pikmin 3, but if someone has the disc and possibly an SD with the game on it then Miles can use mine.
We require more minerals
Quote from mikwuyma:
Miles, I'm going to go over what I would ideally want soon, but since Pikmin 3 is the only Wii U game, and your copy is digital, it doesn't have to stay in the room. Most of the consoles that will be staying in the room (snes, genesis, ps2, 360, and gc with gb player), will be mine, and we'd just switch out what's necessary (games, controllers, and memory cards).

One of my slims is fine to stay in the marathon room the entire time for any of the PS1 games that can actually run fast disc speed properly. At this point I"m going to be there for the whole marathon, so it's not really an issue.
Not a walrus
Added my stuff finally. Both of my PC games are on my Steam account, so just need to make sure to download them ahead of time onto the gaming PC if they aren't there already.
I am entirely self-sufficient. I will bring my own laptop and game, but as I won't be at the marathon all the time, I can't guarantee that others would be able to use my laptop.
Not a walrus
Have you tested HDMI-out cloning on your laptop? We don't want another Portal 2 setup snafu. Tongue
Edit history:
UberGoose: 2013-11-02 03:43:53 pm
Put down the stuff I'm bringing, PS2 slim and GCN. I could also bring my N64 if there is a need, but it seems as if there will be enough already.

Also I can bring some extra games if needed:
Super Monkey Ball 2
Spyro 3
Goldeneye
Quote from UberGoose:
Put down the stuff I'm bringing, PS2 slim and GCN. I could also bring my N64 if there is a need, but it seems as if there will be enough already.

Also I can bring some extra games if needed:
Super Monkey Ball 2
Spyro 3
Goldeneye

All the copies of games and systems are welcomed. Never a problem with having to many. Cheesy
I'm sorry but I have to reject my laptop offer for donation tracker station. Since AGDQ will be an official business trip (yea I love my boss), I'll have to do some work from time to time, therefor the laptop can't be at the station all the time, just when I'm around for helping. But I'm free to help as often and long as I can.

sorry for this late reject :\
What kind of laptops are needed for the donation station?  I could bring a couple-year-old Macbook Pro and a Chromebook Pixel, but if they have to be Windows laptops those wouldn't work.

I'll put them down for now I guess.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from Zero|DPX:
What kind of laptops are needed for the donation station?  I could bring a couple-year-old Macbook Pro and a Chromebook Pixel, but if they have to be Windows laptops those wouldn't work.

I'll put them down for now I guess.

They do NOT need to be Windows laptops. They just need to be functional, ideally wifi-capable, laptops with a working browser. If it can run Chrome/Firefox, it's good to go. And yeah, we need as many as we can get, basically.
Balls jerky
I'll bring my 10 year old Dell. Cheesy
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from dballin:
I'll bring my 10 year old Dell. Cheesy

I'm not kidding when I say, if it boots, gets on the wifi, and can run the latest chrome/firefox, I'll take it. It's not like it'll be doing anything other than browsing the web.
Visually Appealing
Quote from Miles:
How are the game systems going to work? I heard it was changing this year, but I'm not sure; are they required to stay in the marathon room the entire time? My copy of Pikmin 3 is digital and I need a completed save file, so if we use my copy that would mean using my system, but I'd rather not not have my Wii U for the entire week. Would I be able to take my system out of the room after the run's over or should we get someone who also has the game/has beaten it(/doesn't care about their file being overwritten)?

Quote from Radman:
Uhh, if you pick me or Satoryu to run DuckTales Remastered Mike, we need a Wii U with the game on it and completed as well. I'm bringing mine anyway, but I don't have Pikmin 3, but if someone has the disc and possibly an SD with the game on it then Miles can use mine.

I'm considering bringing my Wii U as well just to play some other stuff on the side and/or for bonus stream. And I do have a Pikmin 3 disc. I'll add both for now.