List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Is PJ
Ok sounds good!
Edit history:
dballin: 2013-12-06 03:16:03 pm
Balls jerky
It seem like we're good on consoles for now, but if anyone wants me to bring some I've got like all of them past 1985 that aren't totally obscure or newest gen which I totally forgot just happened. I'll still be bringing my powerpaks and everdrives no matter what but they dont matter in the grand scheme of things. These are just for funzies.
We could still use at least one more SNES, plus my wife certainly wouldn't mind my leaving mine at home for her to play while I'm at AGDQ.  Just in case a couple SNES owners out there want to sign up.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
I might be bringing a component-modded SNES and Genesis, but I won't be confirming that until they're modded.
Claimh Happy
I guess you can swap me in for ChocoPoptart for bringing Antichamber? Honestly not 100% sure how the steam games are going to work but....yeah.

Also if anyone thinks they can fix the laser on a gamecube, I should be able to bring mine down with me.
Insane Killer Robot
As long as whoever is logged into Steam has the game, it doesn't matter who initially installed it. For AGDQ 2013, I had logged into my account to install the games we needed that I owned, but then I believe each runner logged into either their own Steam account or it might've been logged in under Cool Matty's since he bought the games I didn't have that we needed, if I'm recalling right.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
I had definitely bought most, if not all the games for AGDQ and was letting people use it. That said, I don't exactly want to do that again this time unless I absolutely have to Tongue
Personal text
I'm going to bring as little as possible. So probably only my two games and a PowerPak + some controllers.
If someone wants to bring a Rockman & Forte cart, that would be great... :>
Yeah I'd offer up my steam account, but I can't promise people won't realize it and send me ASCII dicks that pop up mid stream.
Just a guy
Quote from elendil004:
Yeah I'd offer up my steam account, but I can't promise people won't realize it and send me ASCII dicks that pop up mid stream.

Can't you just set it to offline?
The Dork Knight himself.
That loses out on the entertainment factor Wink
Insane Killer Robot
You mean like when AdamAK, I think it was, getting endless notifications? Tongue
Quote from DrCoolGuy:
Quote from elendil004:

ASCII dicks are a feature, not a problem.
Quote from elendil004:
Quote from DrCoolGuy:
Quote from elendil004:

ASCII dicks are a feature, not a problem.

Think about the children lol
Edit history:
Walker: 2013-12-10 10:53:37 am
So is there a list of games/consoles that the marathon still needs, somewhere?  I'd like to offer to bring a few things if there's call for it.

Edit: Oh, I see, the spreadsheet's got that info on it.  It looks like just about everything's covered, then, eh?
Depends. At the moment we're assuming most games are covered by their runners, but it never hurts to have backups.
Edit history:
Walker: 2013-12-10 11:10:23 am
Well, of the games that don't have extras floating around the marathon already, I've got Banjo-Kazooie, Star Fox 64, Metal Gear Solid, Jak & Daxter, Twilight Princess and Wind Waker.

I have Metal Gear Rising too, but it's the 360 version.
Haters gonna hate
Didn't offer to bring anything as I wasn't sure if I'd be driving or mass transiting in. It's now looking like the latter, so need to travel light.  Glad to see I don't need to pack my Saturn.

As a PS1 runner, I have no clue how Mr. Domino handles on a PS3, but it works fine in my PS2.

Yeah, that post doesn't add much, but this topic shouldn't fall off the first page of this forum.  Bring your games people.
BUMPING THIS THREAD. So people remember to bring there games Cheesy
Edit history:
Laplacier: 2013-12-15 01:40:02 pm
StarSong Hype
I can offer up a powered composite splitter if needed. This one in particular. Otherwise I'll keep it packed up in my car.

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Electronics-AV-400-Distribution/dp/B000BLJE8W/

Also this DVD Recorder

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WROL6G/
I'm not going to be able to bring my 22" tv anymore considering it broke.  Sorry fellas.
Worthless categories WR master
I will probably bring my N64 with 4 controllers and Zelda OoT MM, Mario Party 3, GE007, SM64 and DK64. I will also bring one Logitech USB controller. Is stuff like powerbars going to be useful? Can I bring a mini TV? (like 8"-10" or something)
aka theenglishman
On the chance that I can run Papo & Yo for bonus stream, how should I do it?  bring a USB stick with my Steam and P&Y on it and then transfer it to the PC's hard drive when I run it?
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 03:03:32 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 03:02:49 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 03:02:22 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 03:01:18 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 02:59:31 pm
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 02:58:58 pm
Quote from Zen_-:
This is a list of consoles I can bring and have games for. They are all original, and not modified in any way.

consoles

JSNES
JN64
JDreamCast
NTSC PS2
NTSC Wii U LoZ HD edition (nothing on VC or anything, has LoZ WW:HD)

In the end I realized my list is rather long, so I decided to just list the consoles I have and if it would help for me to bring them, and you'd like to know the list of games and accessories you can PM me for it. I acquired a relatively large list of japanese games when I went there last March and would love to be able to help if it's required.
The more consoles the better. Also please go ahead and open up the Google docs spread sheet and input your offerings that you are providing/bringing.

Quote from Laplacier:
I can offer up a powered composite splitter if needed. This one in particular. Otherwise I'll keep it packed up in my car.

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Electronics-AV-400-Distribution/dp/B000BLJE8W/

Also this DVD Recorder

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WROL6G/
It looks like nobody is offering up any DVD recorders yet which IIRC they always need them. Also please go ahead and open up the Google docs spread sheet and input your offerings that you are providing/bringing.

Quote from Bismuth:
I will probably bring my N64 with 4 controllers and Zelda OoT MM, Mario Party 3, GE007, SM64 and DK64. I will also bring one Logitech USB controller. Is stuff like powerbars going to be useful? Can I bring a mini TV? (like 8"-10" or something)
Any size TV can work. It could even be used in the practice room. Also please go ahead and open up the Google docs spread sheet and input your offerings that you are providing/bringing.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Strongfox, we're not using DVD recorders this year.

Bismuth: Feel free to bring a mini TV if you want.

qubit: that should work.