Sad
<- 1234567
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Quote from Mecha Richter:
Important question. Do the 360s have A/V cables? The one I'm bringing does, and we need another one for the SotN race. Playing it in HD causes input lag that could throw us off badly.

I'll be bringing a few 360 composite cables. One has S-video too if it helps.
HELLO!
Just letting you guys know, the AV modded Atari is a go.  Dr Hoofington will be there with it Tuesday. I *think* he wants it as a prize for the Awful block too, not sure?

Anyway just listing it here because the plan is to use it for E.T. I'll be bringing my cart and controller.
Perfect Dark is on NTSC did not see that mention earlier.
Edit history:
RWhiteGoose: 2014-01-04 09:12:02 am
Quote from Synaww:
Quote from RWhiteGoose:
If anyone brings a PAL N64 with GoldenEye 007 (and Perfect Dark) cartridge, I will love you forever.

I can probably bring the PAL N64 with PAL Goldeneye only thing is I don't have PD or an expansion Pak, I'll try and borrow of my mate and keep u updated man,

omg I didn't see this post until now but if you do, <3333333333333

This isn't for the marathon, don't worry.  It's for IL stuff.

I am bringing NTSC N64, 2 controllers, GE, PD, GE (JP,) Mario Party 1, SM64 for some reason, 4 way powered splitter, and both A/V and coaxial cable adapter for N64.
Quote from RWhiteGoose:
Quote from Synaww:
Quote from RWhiteGoose:
If anyone brings a PAL N64 with GoldenEye 007 (and Perfect Dark) cartridge, I will love you forever.

I can probably bring the PAL N64 with PAL Goldeneye only thing is I don't have PD or an expansion Pak, I'll try and borrow of my mate and keep u updated man,

omg I didn't see this post until now but if you do, <3333333333333

This isn't for the marathon, don't worry.  It's for IL stuff.

I am bringing NTSC N64, 2 controllers, GE, PD, GE (JP,) Mario Party 1, SM64 for some reason, 4 way powered splitter, and both A/V and coaxial cable adapter for N64.

Wont be there untill the 6th btw man, but yeah ive got a copy of PD now aswell so ill bring that too
I have an LCD display in the general gaming room - will you guys have use for this during bonus? or should I bring it home tonight?