--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-12-15 06:11:04 pm
Quote from Zen_-:
Where do games fit into that doc?

There is a tab at the bottom of the doc that you click on and it says games and then you put them there.

Quote from mikwuyma:
Strongfox, we're not using DVD recorders this year.

Bismuth: Feel free to bring a mini TV if you want.

qubit: that should work.

100% capture card Cheesy yay
Keeper of TASBot
I've updated the spreadsheet to note that I am bringing my bot and the wiring harnesses and I've added the games I'm bringing.  I took the liberty of adding micro500 as he is bringing his N64 bot.  I might bring a few more games if I can get checked luggage. Smiley
Edit history:
ikkeserv: 2013-12-18 02:19:40 am
ikkeserv: 2013-12-18 02:19:39 am
Do you have enough LAN-Cables? Otherwise I would donate some (5-10) 13ft ones, I don't need them back. Mike or the last person onsite can keep them.

EDIT: Checked how much I have in stock: 15x 4m (13ft) and a few longer and shorter (2.5m)
My feelings on The Demon Rush
ikkeserv, more can't hurt.
Dogi the wallcrusher
Would I have to add my Spike McFang? I only plan on trying late in bonus stream if nobody else has something they want to do. I'll probably leave it in the practice room for anyone who wants to give it a go though.
Formerly known as Skullboy
Added backup copies for a bunch of games. Is Tomb Raider 2 going to be digital or disc, as I do have a disc copy of the game I can add if needed.
For Fun! For GLORY!!
Had to remove my systems since I can't make it. Sorry. Sad
Quote from Radman:
Had to remove my systems since I can't make it. Sorry. Sad

While i was not going anyways I will surely be saddened that I wont get to see you and your tail on stream. Best of luck and hope you get better/heal up soon. AROOOOOOOO
I had noticed that there was no Donkey Kong Country 3 cartridge for the SNES, though I did notice the VC version under the spreadsheet. Was curious about bringing my own SNES cartridge and if it would be used.
Quote from furpnurp:
I had noticed that there was no Donkey Kong Country 3 cartridge for the SNES, though I did notice the VC version under the spreadsheet. Was curious about bringing my own SNES cartridge and if it would be used.

It may be used and is a good idea to bring it anyways. You can list it on the spreadsheet too
Quote from Strongfox:
It may be used and is a good idea to bring it anyways. You can list it on the spreadsheet too

Sure, listed. I think I added it correctly.
I pulled my SNES from the list because I can't verify that it will be there.  Managed to break some pins off the ribbon cable that connects the controller ports to the mainboard, so I need to either buy a spare console for parts or solder the individual pins across with wire.  Still hoping to bring it but I can't guarantee it 100%.

This means we're at 4/5 SNESes, so I'm hoping it encourages somebody else to step up and bring theirs.
Formerly known as Skullboy
I'll add mine.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
We will not be using any DVD recorders. They're not listed for a reason, Strongfox.
Only Offense Will Survive
Do we have enough voltage converters?
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Laplacier:
I can offer up a powered composite splitter if needed. This one in particular. Otherwise I'll keep it packed up in my car.

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Electronics-AV-400-Distribution/dp/B000BLJE8W/

Also this DVD Recorder

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WROL6G/
It looks like nobody is offering up any DVD recorders yet which IIRC they always need them. Also please go ahead and open up the Google docs spread sheet and input your offerings that you are providing/bringing.

Mike said that he wont do DVD recordings this year. He will have enough capture cards to record it on PC directly.
StarSong Hype
Quote from ikkeserv:
Quote from Strongfox:
Quote from Laplacier:
I can offer up a powered composite splitter if needed. This one in particular. Otherwise I'll keep it packed up in my car.

http://www.amazon.com/Cable-Electronics-AV-400-Distribution/dp/B000BLJE8W/

Also this DVD Recorder

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009WROL6G/
It looks like nobody is offering up any DVD recorders yet which IIRC they always need them. Also please go ahead and open up the Google docs spread sheet and input your offerings that you are providing/bringing.

Mike said that he wont do DVD recordings this year. He will have enough capture cards to record it on PC directly.

Yes that was mentioned two times in the thread after my post. I will still be bringing it though.
If anyone brings a PAL N64 with GoldenEye 007 (and Perfect Dark) cartridge, I will love you forever.
Both BioShock and Quantum Conundrum are on my steam account.

I'll need like 5 mins before my run to edit a file or 2 for bioshock, otherwise it tends to randomly crash in a few places (shouldn't be a problem once I fix the file).
All the things
Blood Thunder, we will ask all PC game runners to set up their games well in advance and to do a practice run or two just to make sure the system is stable for their game.
Alrighty then, sounds good :3
Is PJ
If someone could bring a backup copy of Arcade's Revenge, that'd be awesome.  Mine just started doing bad things.
All the things
Will do.
Quote from RWhiteGoose:
If anyone brings a PAL N64 with GoldenEye 007 (and Perfect Dark) cartridge, I will love you forever.

I can probably bring the PAL N64 with PAL Goldeneye only thing is I don't have PD or an expansion Pak, I'll try and borrow of my mate and keep u updated man,
Will PC races be possible during bonus stream equipment wise? Max Payne 2 race with me and Shrimp would be pretty awesome.