Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2013-12-03 04:54:36 pm
Omnigamer: 2013-12-03 04:54:12 pm
Omnigamer: 2013-12-02 01:48:30 pm
Omnigamer: 2013-12-01 08:29:29 am
All the things
It's here! Before you all go and add every single article you plan to bring, there are some new things about this year's list. They're included in the guidelines below.

1. This list is for equipment that you are supplying to the marathon itself. Please do not list consoles or other equipment that you plan to bring but do not want to be used in the marathon itself.
2. Games work a bit differently this year. Every runner is now listed as bringing their game by default. If this is not the case, please post in this thread and let us know. That said, having backup copies is important, so if you can bring one of the games please add yourself to the supplier list for it and increment the quantity.
3. A/V equipment can have categories added as needed. If you add a category, please make a post about it. Misc items used in runs (sombreros, blindfolds, etc) are listed at the bottom of the games page.
4. If you are unable to make it to the event or can no longer provide the equipment, just post in this thread. I will remove it from the list.
5. The estimates for needed quantity are considered the bare minimum; feel free to keep adding to any of the items even if it has already hit its quota. We can always work with more.
6. Controllers are not tracked. It is the runners' responsibility to make sure they have a controller available that they are comfortable with.

I tried to color-code things in such a way that you can follow parts by console, and hopefully the colors won't make your eyes bleed. I will be keeping watch on the thread and making sure there's enough space to add new fields etc. If you notice any errors as far as which consoles a particular game is on, please let us know.

AGDQ 2014 Equipment List
Thread title:  
For Fun! For GLORY!!
I'll put up my own Wii U, complete with Pro Controller. I'll need to bring it anyway if I am chosen to run DuckTales Remastered, which has it on its storage.
I can also offer up a spare N64 with 2 controllers and Expansion Pak if anyone needs it.
Edit history:
TestRunner: 2013-10-26 06:00:57 pm
TestRunner: 2013-10-26 05:48:40 pm
I added my stuff.

EDIT: It's scare how close my rig looks to mikuyama's.....

EDIT2: I should also note that I live very nearby, but I might not be able to arrive until around 7pm on the 4th because of Shabbos. (Unless I can bring it earlier on friday or somit)
For Fun! For GLORY!!
FailFish.
I didn't realize we were supposed to add them to the list ourselves. I'll do that now.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
There's a bunch of A/V equipment Mike and I are going to be ordering for AGDQ, not sure if we should put it on the list until after we have it ordered or not though?

Also added the obvious stuff I'm bringing and fixed up a couple A/V categories.
I've put up the SNES Multitap for the Secret of Mana run.
Edit history:
DrCoolGuy: 2013-10-26 07:19:49 pm
Just a guy
Added another N64, same setup as Radman as well as my SNES. If these get overfilled I might not bring one or the other because of space.

Also added a dozen or so games to the list. Same deal.
Edit history:
Omnigamer: 2013-10-26 08:06:04 pm
All the things
Notice for all PS1/PS2 runners:

Please be sure to indicate if there are any issues with your particular game on PS2 or PS3. Slightly slower loading isn't much of a concern, but if there are any issues with glitches or otherwise we need to plan those out ahead of time. For recording purposes we will prefer to use PS3 when possible.
I've added my capture 3DS to the list in case somehow Romscout, Werster, and like everyone else who has one fails to bring it.

I also have a capture DS available.
We require more minerals
I added my two PS2 slims, 90001 has the fastest load times for fast disc speed on PS1 games, 50001 is close but has some issues on specific games. It's not really an issue unless there's a PS1 game race but I can't think of any off the top of my head.
I have and would be willing to bring a Gamecube and an Elgato, but I don't know if either or both of those would be useful.
Obscure games ftw
Quote from Raelcun:
a PS1 game race

Spyro 3...
However, Spyro 3 softlocks on cutscenes if you activate Fast Disc Speed, so it'd be without that.
Very specific request, if anyone has a Canon 24-70 f/2.8 II, or a good, fast prime around 18mm let me know.
Since i wanna help at donation station anyway, i added my laptop (german QWERTZ keyboard) to the list. Can bring an EU PAL SNES console if its needed (not added), just tell me if its needed.
Oh I also have an HD webcamera. Should I add that and make a category? I kinda assume you guys might already have one, but it's something I can easilly bring.
Crawlathon WR, get down on my level.
Quote from elendil004:
Very specific request, if anyone has a Canon 24-70 f/2.8 II, or a good, fast prime around 18mm let me know.

I'm not sure there's going to be a lot of people with a $2000 lens at the marathon Tongue

What are you trying to do?

Quote from TestRunner:
Oh I also have an HD webcamera. Should I add that and make a category? I kinda assume you guys might already have one, but it's something I can easilly bring.

We'll probably have at least one, and we're not going to use webcams at all if we can help it.
Alright, np. It's a logitech C920. I'll probably bring it anyways just in case.
I'll bring an N64 and my own games that I am running. Also I don't know if this is a thing needed just to spare buying them, but I know someone with literally hundreds of blank DVDs that they are trying to get rid of so if they are needed I can bring as many as required.
Added some additional items I'm happy to bring along, also for the Face Cams I have an HD webcam I use to stream with, should I go ahead and add that to the list?
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 04:52:48 pm
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 04:52:45 pm
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 04:52:30 pm
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 04:52:08 pm
Quote from ProfessorBroman:
Added some additional items I'm happy to bring along, also for the Face Cams I have an HD webcam I use to stream with, should I go ahead and add that to the list?

Please read this lol

Quote from Cool Matty:
Quote from TestRunner:

We'll probably have at least one, and we're not going to use webcams at all if we can help it.
*FacePalm* Got too excited to help, I should read more...apologies Smiley
We require more minerals
It says it in the OP, but I'm just going to restate that PS1/2 runners planning on using one of my consoles should have their own controllers. Mine are for the most part pretty wrecked.
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 05:03:51 pm
Quote from ProfessorBroman:
*FacePalm* Got too excited to help, I should read more...apologies Smiley

You can still put it in the Miscellaneous section of A/V and Stream
Edit history:
Strongfox: 2013-10-27 05:03:58 pm
Quote from TestRunner:
Alright, np. It's a logitech C920. I'll probably bring it anyways just in case.

You can still put it in the Miscellaneous section of A/V and Stream
Edit history:
Missy: 2013-10-27 10:49:49 pm
[grrs internally]
Bringing a lot of stuffs, but since I'm just putting it into my luggage (which is biiiig, but not too biiiig) I can't really bring any TVs or monitors.  I added my Wii, PS3, a bag of random cables, a c920 Logitech webcam, and my Blue Snowball USB mic to the list, along with my laptop for the donation station since I volunteered there.  Hope this helps.