Sad
page  <- 12345678910111213141516 -> <- 1 .. 8 .. 16 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
Novice Speedrunner
Ah damn, came in too late. I'd hoped to offer Super Mario Land 2 as a marathon game, something different from the usual SMB3/SMW lineup, I didn't expect the list to be locked this early.
ill run 120 star @ agdq
Is PJ
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

Cheesy
Haters gonna hate
Quote from PJ:
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

Cheesy
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

Super Mario Galaxy?
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

We are well beyond the point of accepting game suggestions, and we already have a SM64 runner. Maybe next ti-

*Gets assassinated by the PCF*

In all seriousness though, this would draw a whooooole lot of donations.

Sadly, I do not think that a 70 star run is different enough to justify having in the same marathon as a 120 star run. In my opinion, there is only room for one.

Cfox7, I mean absolutely no disrespect when I say this, but Siglemic's 120 star run should probably be given priority.
#Casual
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

sbppppppppppppppppp!

* spits water he was drinking

I'm alright.
Everybody's favorite monster
Quote from Siglemic:
ill run 120 star @ agdq

The room is going the be packed
My feelings on The Demon Rush
Siglemic: Cool, SM64 will be huge this time. Just be sure to sign up in the attendance topic.

I set the estimate on the game list for 2 hours. I obviously don't think you're going to take that long, but you know, setup and all that jazz.

I cut Tony Hawk HD from the schedule since the game is a bit of a disappointment, and there's no ending after you beat all of the stages.
train kept rollin
Quote from mikwuyma:
I cut Tony Hawk HD from the schedule since the game is a bit of a disappointment, and there's no ending after you beat all of the stages.

Was going to suggest this for the exact same reason.
Oddworld Speedrun Master!
How about Abe's Oddysee?
Exoray
Quote from Samlaptop:
How about Abe's Oddysee?

Try reading the first post of this topic once more. This topic is not for suggestions of new games.
Highly Evolved
Quote from moooh:
Quote from Samlaptop:
How about Abe's Oddysee?

Try reading the first post of this topic once more. This topic is not for suggestions of new games.

To be fair, there was a new suggestion yesterday that was added.
Exoray
I'm afraid I can't spot this new game you are referring.

I'll just repeat: This is a topic for discussing existing games and games that were cut, not for suggesting new games. Please keep the discussions towards that
WOW.
Quote from Pootrain:
Quote from mikwuyma:

Was going to suggest this for the exact same reason.

Oh boy, how right this is. It's such a terrible remake. I want my £8 back...
Not a walrus
Quote from Darkwing Duck:
Quote from moooh:
Quote from Samlaptop:
How about Abe's Oddysee?

His question was also way too vague. What about it? Was he offering to run it? Was he suggesting somebody else run it? This would be important information if we were still fielding new suggestions.

And if you mean SM64 120 star, that had been discussed as a possibility weeks ago, so that doesn't count.
Caution: This user contains Kana ^_^
Quote from Darkwing Duck:

Quote from UraniumAnchor:
And if you mean SM64 120 star, that had been discussed as a possibility weeks ago, so that doesn't count.

Oh, that looked like today's suggestion from my time zone ^^'
What UA and moooh said, SM64 was already on the schedule. It's not like I added a new game.

About time concerns, there was actually enough stuff cut to add the 50 or so minutes necessary for 120 star.
Claimh Happy
Am I running Aria solo or racing Dragondarch?
Edit history:
qubit: 2012-08-02 08:44:25 am
aka theenglishman
As for Shadow Complex, this is how I understand it: I'm racing 100% with Greenalink and whoever wins gets to do a freshfile any%.  Is that more or less correct?
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-08-02 02:14:11 pm
Re: Races: We're at about 15 right now, which is should be okay for the most part. I don't really want more races at this point though.

Mapler, I'm mostly neutral on that one, it's up to you and Dragondarch.

qubit: You're scheduled for an hour, I doubt there's enough time to race and then do fresh file any%, unless if that's similar to the new game + run and only takes about 15 minutes. I was really thinking that one of you would run the game, and the other would do commentary, or you could share duties.
aka theenglishman
Thanks for the clarification, but we'll see how it pans out.  With the Z-slide, 100% can potentially be done extremely quickly.  I'm sure Greenalink or I will let you know what a better time estimate for 100% is once we've locked down a route.
Claimh Happy
mike, plan on Aria being a race, for now. We'll check closer to the marathon to make sure it won't be a blowout (though with Chaos at the end, I'm not sure it could ever be a guarantee).
Please make Rayman/Rayman origins a donation war.
Edit history:
mikwuyma: 2012-08-12 05:04:30 pm
That's the last dumb suggestion I'm willing to take from you, IanPlaystationNerd. Consider yourself banned, and maybe try paying attention.

BTW, if this ban seems very sudden, it's really not very sudden. http://forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/sgdq_2012_games_topic_286.html