Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
HELLO!
I would volunteer for MTPO but I'm in Purcellville that day.
Edit history:
ZachSK: 2012-12-05 07:12:02 pm
ZachSK: 2012-12-01 02:13:56 pm
ZachSK: 2012-12-01 12:43:06 pm
ZachSK: 2012-12-01 12:41:41 pm
Feudal Family Lord
Sub-T
DKCR
DKC2
TimeCop
Arkham City
Yoshi's Island
Mischeif Makers
Fallout1/2
God of War 2
GTA3
Darksiders

EDIT: Stacking if it makes it in

UPDATE: SMK seems fine with me for DKCR
Edit history:
KennyMan666: 2012-12-01 03:42:32 pm
Precursor
Oh, by the way, is this where you also sign up for the donation station (is that included in "main commentary"?)? Because I liked being part of that at ESA, so I'd be glad to do that at AGDQ as well.

Also, yeah, since Scott Pilgrim is supposed to be 4 players, I think we're our own couch commentators for that. By which I mean Greenalink is the one who knows how to explain everything about that game.
Edit history:
Mundungu: 2012-12-02 12:41:22 am
I can commentate on games I run:

DKC1 - Although I'm guessing tjp would do a better job himself, since he's awesome like that
VVVVVV - I've been running this a lot lately, and plan to do more 100% this month for funzies.  There isn't really much to say about it other than some death abuse glitches, so might not be necessary.
I could help with ALttP if necessary. It's usually not too bad to explain some of the stuff while playing but I'll be there Tongue
Haters gonna hate
I completely forgot about bonus games!

Put me on for Castlevania IV, Maximum Carnage, and Friday the 13th, assuming none of these games are on the last two days.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
The plan for Castlevania IV is Friday, but the other two wil be before then.
12-year-old boy / real into textiles
I can commentate for earthbound, and read donations and things.
Formerly known as Skullboy
I've spent enough time getting my butt kicked in Arcade's Revenge that I could probably do some commentary for it if needed.
I would enjoy commentating on Donkey Kong 64. I know all the glitches, how they are done, and what they skip in terms of normal gameplay.
Feudal Family Lord
Who updates the Excel sheet?
Don't know that much about the games in the main schedule but I can commentate Skyrim if needed.
welcome to the machine
I can commentate: Ecco, Taz, Gimmick

Will also commentate sub-terrania, if you define commentary as popping in, saying "hi, I'm the guy responsible for this", and then being mike's punching bag for the rest of the run.

and other games, but they've already got a bunch of people on them, so w/e.
Edit history:
Emptyeye: 2012-12-16 09:01:07 am
Talk to the Hand
I'd be willing to do NG1 and 2. I think I've watched them enough to do a decent job of it.

EDIT: Also F-Zero GX
I could go SU-PER-SO-NIC!! !
I can commentate for Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06.
I'm willing to try main commentary for donations and plugs and whatnot. I don't think I know many games on the schedule well enough to commentate on tricks and such, but am willing to try.
SEGA Junkie
Updated again, I hope.
Hm, I can commentate Super Mario 64 if need be. Been watching runs for around 1 1/2 years now O:
I have no idea if either party would be interested, but I can help out in commentary for both dkc2 and alttp. I actually have a pretty good grasp on the strats for both games, which could help for times where the runner can't talk.
I know a decent amount about super mario 64, I could help commentate if needed.
<(^_^)>
If absolutely necessary, I can commentate for Metroid Prime 2, but I'm sure parax will do a better job than me.
<Carl_Sagan>: btw lee are you going to sign up for YI commentary

There you go, Carl.
Infinite Combo
hows the Donation reading ppl? I guess its alot ppl are in for that already but I thought I might ask
If anyone wants to help commentate Mass Effect for me, I'd be willing to walk them through the run and bring them up to speed on all of the tricks in the game.
For those who want to comment during the Doom block (Chrno :P) I wrote up a massive guide to Doom speedrunning that details pretty much every trick and route I'm going to be using. Link here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vkwh373u9da1ngg

I'm also going to print it out and bring a copy to the marathon so people in the room can follow along. Give it a gander, it sure took a while write.