Smiley
Sad
<- 12345 ->
--
--
List results:
Search options:
Use \ before commas in usernames
I can commentate for Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic CD, Sonic Colours, Sonic 06, and Shadow the Hedgehog.
Formerly known as Skullboy
I can commentate for GTA 3, Mega Man 7/8, SOTN, and any classic Sonic, though these runs already have people who are more qualified than me signed up. 
Anything you can do I can do halfass
Upon further reflection, the game I'd likely be best suited for so far as skill+knowledge+uncommonality would be

- F-Zero GX

Looks like a couch quota may have already stepped up, but I'd love to jump in at some point and talk machine specs, game physics, and the underlying mechanics of snaking and power slides and why they work so much better in GX/AX than any of the other 5 (6 if you count the BS reskin) titles.  Spaceflying and edge riding I'm a bit rustier on, but I can dust those back off in short order.
We require more minerals
I don't know @#$! about most of the games on the schedule, but I'd be happy to help with main commentary station since talking on stream is my job.
Quote from Lone_Kilted_Ninja:
Looks like a couch quota may have already stepped up, but I'd love to jump in at some point and talk machine specs, game physics, and the underlying mechanics of snaking and power slides and why they work so much better in GX/AX than any of the other 5 (6 if you count the BS reskin) titles.  Spaceflying and edge riding I'm a bit rustier on, but I can dust those back off in short order.

That'd be pretty awesome, I don't know of anyone else coming to the marathon who knows that much about GX techs.  As far as story mode goes, though, I'm not going to be doing too many techs - mainly a lot of MT, and a bit of MTS and MTRS (is this the edge riding you referred to?).  Not planning on snaking or shift boosting at the moment, and especially not spaceflying, unless I happen to have time to demonstrate something extra after my run.

As for me doing commentary:
I don't feel that commentary is my strong suit (even though I've been starting to do it on my own stream), but I'll be happy to fill in for Mischief Makers, NSMB Wii, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Goldeneye if there's a need for commentators for those.
I can do Super Metroid, Super Mario World, and A Link to the Past. Maybe SMRPG.
I can commentate for Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto (The Wind Waker).
Claimh Happy
In case you missed it, I'm willing to do main commentary. Looks like a pretty good list of people so far, though.
Edit history:
Shadow Jacky: 2012-11-22 07:40:04 pm
fucking .gif....
for real, if vorpal and myself are playing RKA on hard (if enough donations get through), I'm most likely not talking.  hell, that entire run might be "serious time".

-

put me down for Shadow The Hedgehog on cmmentary.
Im up for main commentary, if needed.
Edit history:
Bertin: 2012-11-22 07:41:51 pm
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
-Rocket Knight Adventures
-Sonic Colors

Although I'm sure Shadow Jacky is going to prefer me not speaking if he has to play on Hard.

Edit: I have an idea. Should the runners be able to choose who should commentate on their runs out of the ones who volunteer?
Strive for Greatness
I can commentate S3&K. Werster knows.
My feelings on The Demon Rush
I forgot, I can also commentate for Super Meat Boy. I've seen enough of Breakdown's runs to do a decent job commentating.
Sign me up for main commentary!

Here are games I will specifically call dibs on for main commentary: All of Awful Games Done Quick, Final Fantasy IX parts 1 and 2, Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Mario 64.

Donators: DO. YOUR. WORST.
Edit history:
mike89: 2012-11-27 09:49:10 pm
mike89: 2012-11-27 09:48:13 pm
SEGA Junkie
You are a brave man. But we knew that from last year!

Updating first post and schedule.

EDIT: current list of games with no couch commentator:
THUG 2
Trials Evo (I know Breakdown will be good for this)
Battletoads and Double Dragon
MTPO (how??)
Left 4 Dead (has three on-site players, probably not a problem)
Shadow of the Colossus
Ninja Gaiden 1/2 (again, how??)
Gimmick!
Ninja Gaiden Black
Scott Pilgrim (again, probably a game the players themselves can carry)
DKC1/2/R (I might step up for one or more of these)
Sub-Terrania (Mike will carry this on his own)
Taz-Mania
Ren and Stimpy
Bio Force Ape
Arcade's Revenge
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Braid
Trine
Starcraft 2
Mass Effect (Radix?)
Contra: Shattered Soldier
CV1/3 (again, how??)
DMC3
Super Mario 3D Land

These games are highest priority for commentators right now (unless the respective runners are happy to fly solo). Stuff like SotN, Sonic 3 and Mega Man X is way over full by now, haha.
Is PJ
Battletoads & Double Dragon isn't a really high priority.  Since there's two of us, we can handle it pretty well.  Commentators are welcome, but it isn't a big deal.

Taz got cut I think, didn't it?
SEGA Junkie
Taz got half cut, but Cyghfer's still going to play it. Minecarts ahoy!
Is PJ
Oh ok I thought it was fully cut.  Ignore me then.  Tongue
Edit history:
zastbat: 2012-11-27 10:12:11 pm
Lord Of The Beards
i can Cover DMC3, THUG2, and Sub-Terrania if its needed (I want a reason to play through this game again anyway) also im prepared to enter the gauntlet to get in on that Timecop couch commentary
I didn't sign up for CV1&3 commentary because I'll be back to work that day. Sad
I should be able to provide commentary for SotC while running it, I commentated a good chunk of it solo last AGDQ.
I'll do Contra: Shattered Soldier and CV 1/3.

I assume I'll be doing main commentary for the games in the awful block, but I'll be sure to pull double duty with couch-worthy commentary without actually being on the couch.
Not a walrus
funkdoc can commentate cv1/3 practically by himself, but I'm sure he'll appreciate some backup.
You know I'm up for any and all commentary.
Voice
I like the following games and would do commentary for them in addition to the other games I've already mentioned:

B i o F o r C e A p E